Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN){MBB}(ICOSuccessfull)MonetaBit Free World Wide Computer Education Platform - page 46. (Read 5749 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
How will your token be used? And how do you plan to make a profit?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The minimum investment is 10 eth? Or am I somewhere wrong?
Activity: 126
on the website explains that the MonetaBit project offers thousands of programs for the students? what is the purpose of this project actually?

Actually!!!... Our рlаn іѕ tо gіvе training online worldwide through our wеbѕіtе tо реорlе іntеrеѕtеd, we оffеrѕ a collection of frее оnlіnе соmрutеr ѕсіеnсе соurѕеѕ. Although ѕоmе classes аrе self-paced, ѕоmе require weeks or months оf ѕtudу, juѕt аѕ they dіd іn thеіr оrіgіnаl соllеgе рrеѕеntаtіоn. Amоng thе tорісѕ соvеrеd аrе cryptography, compilers, program dеѕіgn, hardware security, fundаmеntаlѕ of рrоgrаmmіng, web dеvеlорmеnt, web intelligence аnd bіg dаtа.

in details you can read our ***WHITEPAPER***

Activity: 372
Merit: 114
on the website explains that the MonetaBit project offers thousands of programs for the students? what is the purpose of this project actually?
Activity: 28
When will I receive tokens from airdrop or bounty?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Poloniex as well as Bittrex would require you to sign an NDA about potential exchanges listings. How is it possible that you are allowed to talk about it at this stage?
Promising and Interesting Project.... i hope you Token future is bright........Good Luck

Thanks Mr. Rockerbit you are right because 1st time in the history we are lunching best platform for Free Computer Education form this platform. you can also join us.

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
One of the businesses that together we must support for the sake of the common good, hopefully in the future it could add a success and an awful lot of people who want to join
Activity: 29
in what language you will edify on your courses? Only english? Or may be anower languages?
Do you have a telegram channel?

Yes!!! Why not... we have,
but right now we can't show to some Reason...

Activity: 25
Do you have a telegram channel?
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants.  The collection and processing of information occurs in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals.  OMG! how do you think?? check it out!

There is many analyzing platforms in the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Great Job ....
Activity: 28
Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants.  The collection and processing of information occurs in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals.  OMG! how do you think?? check it out!
MBB (MonetaBit) launched New 250 Free Online Programming & Computer Science Courses You Can Start in November. Here’s the full list. https://edufree.life
If Arabic translation is needed. pm me
I am a professional English to Arabic ICOs translator

our bounty will open soon
Activity: 210
If Arabic translation is needed. pm me
I am a professional English to Arabic ICOs translator

We Have Successfully Complete our ICO | Private Sale END  
We have submitted request today to yobit.net to add token MBB. If anyone have any further queries about MBB, please don`t hesitate to contact us ([email protected]) with our team member.

Pages:
Jump to: