Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCC] MyCreditChain - Credit Information on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 3324 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Could I join private sales??

Private sales is alreadt finished. now pre sales is opened by May 5th.

any bonus during pre sale?

Pre Sales                                      Minimum 0.5 ETH 11,500 MCC/ETH(+15%)
Main Sales                                    Minimum 0.2 ETH 10,000 MCC/ETH

the total supply of MCC Tokens?

One billion MCC tokens are issued and 42% of them will be distributed for sale.

How about  hard cap or a soft cap?
Activity: 56

Pre Sales                                      Minimum 0.5 ETH 11,500 MCC/ETH(+15%)

One billion MCC tokens are issued and 42% of them will be distributed for sale.

Activity: 44

Hi, i have one question, any advantages when MCC use seed airdrop??

Users build and expand their personal relationship in MyCreditChain network with gift giving, and MyCreditChain expands exponetially along with it.

By tracing the gift circles among the users, interpersonal mapping surrounding each individual is possible. This information reveals the users’ interpersonal connectivities and positions in their personal relationship. In addition to the personal credit information, it become a valuable measure of credibility.

Is that all?? any policy regarding seeds??

As I know, MyCreditChain network incentivizes good people for being good.

Yes. Seeds is a daily voting mechanism. Seeds incentivize users to vote for people they like, trust, care, want to help, or want to get to know.

Regarding policy, MyCreditChain confiscates tokens from inactive users. 10% of the inactive MyCreditChain tokens that have been unused for over a month will be returned to the MyCreditChain Foundation to be reused for future Seed airdrops. Confiscation is limited to those tokens provided via airdrop. This policy will foster active participation and limit the token’s role as a storage of value.

I believe, MyCreditChain will bring the ownership of credit data back to the people, so individuals can have a full control over their own information.

MyCreditChain not only aims to revolutionize personal credit rating data, but also push blockchain to the next level. MyCreditChain aims to have a Token Sale in April. Learn more about the MyCreditChain Token Sale here. https://www.mycreditchain.org/

Please send your profile with your Ethereum information to MCC team [email protected]
Activity: 64

Users build and expand their personal relationship in MyCreditChain network with gift giving, and MyCreditChain expands exponetially along with it.

By tracing the gift circles among the users, interpersonal mapping surrounding each individual is possible. This information reveals the users’ interpersonal connectivities and positions in their personal relationship. In addition to the personal credit information, it become a valuable measure of credibility.

Yes. Seeds is a daily voting mechanism. Seeds incentivize users to vote for people they like, trust, care, want to help, or want to get to know.

Regarding policy, MyCreditChain confiscates tokens from inactive users. 10% of the inactive MyCreditChain tokens that have been unused for over a month will be returned to the MyCreditChain Foundation to be reused for future Seed airdrops. Confiscation is limited to those tokens provided via airdrop. This policy will foster active participation and limit the token’s role as a storage of value.

I believe, MyCreditChain will bring the ownership of credit data back to the people, so individuals can have a full control over their own information.

copper member
Activity: 138
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Any restricted countries for joining this ICO?

Hi! People from the following companies will not be able to participate in this ICO :
China, U.S, Singapore, and New Zealand

Thanks!  Wink
It is strange that residents of New Zealand can't participate in this ICO. There it seems are no difficulties with cryptocurrencies...
How to join pre sale now??

If you would like to join MCC token pre sale, please send your profile with your Ethereum information to MCC team ([email protected]).

you can check more detail information at our website!
copper member
How to join pre sale now??
Any restricted countries for joining this ICO?

Hi! People from the following companies will not be able to participate in this ICO :
China, U.S, Singapore, and New Zealand

Thanks!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: