Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] 🔥🔥MADCOIN 🔥🔥 MN/PoS -Hotel Booking & Vacation Rental Marketplace - page 2. (Read 12949 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Good projects are also interesting goals but I want to know more details about the vision and mission of this project?

hi new roadmap , whitepaper and website soon to get more info please join discord https://discord.gg/cyXjx8q
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Good projects are also interesting goals but I want to know more details about the vision and mission of this project?
Activity: 245
explain how to synchronize the wallet?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is an innovative investment for real investors. This project is amazing.  Goodluck

I feel like that too, it would be great with the teamwork that is so compact and good. Hopefully this can become a flagship project and many will go in here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This is an innovative investment for real investors. This project is amazing.  Goodluck
Activity: 154
A very interesting project and I hope this will run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
buy  coin on stock exchenge. withdrawal does not work, why?
I think that now there are some technical work on the server. so I think that soon we will see successful updates in this activity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
i really expect that this token give me some money.because I think this is very good token.
Activity: 266
I like the idea of the project! I will support this wonderful project with social media campaigns and signatures. good luck!
buy  coin on stock exchenge. withdrawal does not work, why?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
This is the first time I've seen a very interesting project like this project. Society is growing, more and more people can not find their half and this project is the most appropriate solution
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
SCAM!
Developers of a coin have created new coins 10,000,000 MDC and quietly without announcement swaped only 10% of old coins.
My pool remained with old MDC coins. The pool MDC (AikaPool) will be closed in July 11, 2018!

premine 10m
swapp ratio 1old mdcv2 : 2 new Mdcv3
Final swap is:
1. Manual swap 1.03m v2 : 2.06m mdcv3
2. Stock exchge swap = 1m mdcv3 1:1
3. Crex24 swap = xxx ratio 1:2
4. Criptobridge = xxx 1 : 2

I think dev have 5-6mln mdc for their reserve.
Join discord for that info and announcement.

Pool have >100k MDC on user acounts, and 10k in my account + masternodes!
Activity: 149
SCAM!
Developers of a coin have created new coins 10,000,000 MDC and quietly without announcement swaped only 10% of old coins.
My pool remained with old MDC coins. The pool MDC (AikaPool) will be closed in July 11, 2018!

premine 10m
swapp ratio 1old mdcv2 : 2 new Mdcv3
Final swap is:
1. Manual swap 1.03m v2 : 2.06m mdcv3
2. Stock exchge swap = 1m mdcv3 1:1
3. Crex24 swap = xxx ratio 1:2
4. Criptobridge = xxx 1 : 2

I think dev have 5-6mln mdc for their reserve.
Join discord for that info and announcement.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
SCAM!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Colleagues. I came by your link to the site. The reference to white paper does not work. When will you correct the situation?
There is not enough technical information about the project. White paper and everything else that is offered in such cases. I would also like to see the team.

we are working for a new withpaper , MDC v1 have a withepaper
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Lord developers. You should listen to the questions of potential investors. Your reference to white paper is not working.
Pages:
Jump to: