Pages:
Author

Topic: ✪✪✪✪✪[ANN][MEDIACOIN][MDC][BOUNTY!!!][AIRDROP][NEW!!!]✰✰✰✰✰✔️ - page 3. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Can you tell us more about Selective registration? It's the first time I've seen something like this.
copper member
Activity: 12
Thank you really already received from you 0.0034 btc !!!

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/3f316648a08325865b5ad6187e98d069cdce8f860b14f3b475c519aa172784d8

the first campaign in such a long time that keeps its word
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

due to the increase in the flow of files and users, everyone who has joined, from 08.29.19 and sent us their wallet address will receive 10,000 MDC!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
There is a typo in the thread's name: "BAUNTY"
Passive earnings on the distribution files

To earn we will be on the distribution file (15-300 rubles) on the project Mediacon. An analog of torrent, but with its own internal digital currency, which is traded on the stock exchange LiveCoin. I must say about the numbers, many are just waiting for them. At the moment my HDD is distributed 955GB files, it brings about 1500-2300 MDC or 50-80 rubles. It is also worth noting that the cryptocurrency is the devil's toy, tomorrow these figures can rise by 50-300~% or go into minus, respectively, no one cancels the conversion to another crypt and hold. Fraud Dedik take into account, at the end of the theme a small educational program. Also the service is pretty good pay for life for authors publish without hands.

Point
Download the client and register in it
Go to the Settings and specify the directory for downloading files

3. Go to the Search and set the following parameters.

4. Start downloading all files in a row. I do not advise to load more than 30 files at the same time, according to personal observations, the files ceased to swing at all, rather because of HDD overload. The PC I have quite a good, no problems even during downloads 30 files and parallel work/games-not there is.

5. Payments you can track in the section My wallet, as you can see they pass every 10 minutes, the weekend can drip x2-4.
we value every customer and therefore do everything on time!!!
Activity: 103
very nice project,I hope in the future the price of the coin will rise,opened his wallet and saw that I already transferred in airdrop super coins,thank you
The Thing We've All Been Waiting For Finally Happened

The new version of Mediacoin Desktop 2.78 now provides information on the traffic volume per each playlist for the last month. To view the statistics, please sort data by transfer volume in the "My files" section.

The latest version is always available at
:https://mediacoin.club
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
if someone writes an article on the media platform mediacoin, what currency will the writer receive

our coin MDC,in some cases, we are paying btc or eth
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
if someone writes an article on the media platform mediacoin, what currency will the writer receive
Mission

Our mission is to create a user-friendly decentralized file sharing network free from intrusive ads and hard censorship. To make the data sharing process completely confidential and simplified.

Mediacoin offers authors opportunity to make money from their content without using embedded ads and other means of monetization. The platform allows getting a fair reward for users’ interest, unlike the proposals by modern monopolistic advertising systems.

Service developers decided to try a groundbreaking idea: to remove any middlemen, enabling consumers and authors to enter into direct interaction and make the content absolutely public and free from censorship.
copper member
Activity: 8
Very interesting concept. I read the whitepaper, and I must say I am pretty impressed..

Good luck with your project
Yes we have plans to make a mobile application soon
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Nice project but what makes it different from similar attempts such as file coin.
thanks!!!do not forget to leave your wallet address.
Activity: 83
my channel Mediacoin : http://w.mdco.me/@coininfo

my address Mediacoin :MDCBQNQGZ37nTjgvw1DyZ5eypNS1WrBjxHg

DOnt forget to visit my channel Mediacoin  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: