Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 15. (Read 246033 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Any idea on when we will see Kittykat on Cryptsy?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
meow failed, the kitteh is dead

i would've posted a pic of a dead cat run over by a car, but i don't wanna get banned

lol @ this troll. it is far from dead. please educate yourself and take a look at the doge charts and you will see we are doing just fine Smiley

So funny blind dumpers who sold around 10 satoshis ended up having no meows left are still sticking around here trying to take down our kittehs before relaunch Grin
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Glad to see it seems the whales have stopped trying to fuck with Kittys price!  If a massive sell wall appears dont panic and start selling, its just a last minute bid for cheap coins. Dont fall for it , stand strong, just over a day to go till launch now and things will happen!!!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
please tell me, this latest version purse here https://kittehcoin.info. I mean immediately after the restart will be a new or remain the same? Thanks

there will be a new wallet on February 3rd.

when there will be a new purse, the old version will not work?
wB`
Activity: 84
please tell me, this latest version purse here https://kittehcoin.info. I mean immediately after the restart will be a new or remain the same? Thanks

there will be a new wallet on February 3rd.
Activity: 4
Activity: 420
Bayern
Don't believe the stupid FUD in here. MEOW Kitteh hasn't even launched yet, that is when the real growth happens.
wB`

i would've posted a pic of a dead cat run over by a car, but i don't wanna get banned

I wouldnt quite call a plus 1000% rise in 2 weeks the signs of a dead coin!! More likely youre just pissed that you didnt get in when kitteh was 5 sats!!(or even 50!!)

good chance to get in?

i would say now is a good time to get in. in the near future you wont be able to touch MEOWs for less than 100 Satoshi.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I wouldnt quite call a plus 1000% rise in 2 weeks the signs of a dead coin!! More likely youre just pissed that you didnt get in when kitteh was 5 sats!!(or even 50!!)

good chance to get in?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

Activity: 370

lol, it has not even launched proper yet.

Probably the increasing visibility attracting negative attention from competing new coins trying to launch, which are getting increasingly frequent now that the first gen of coins aren't parabolic any more.  
wB`

lol @ this troll. it is far from dead. please educate yourself and take a look at the doge charts and you will see we are doing just fine Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
NEED MOAR HASHRATE

Pity the Pool!  New KittehCoin (MEOW) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 0% fee
- All proceeds go to KittehCoin development!

http://meow.pitythepool.com

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

lol, it has not even launched proper yet.
Activity: 56

Activity: 42
Activity: 326
King of all the land
Anyone buying both? Or just sticking with MEOW

I'm holding both MEOW and LEAF, if that's what you're referring to. Both have the biggest potentials right now IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Anyone buying both? Or just sticking with MEOW
Pages:
Jump to: