Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 30. (Read 223047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
I have put in 8 BTC in kitteh when it was 60 sats (stupid stupid stupid)..... is it safe to assume all of that BTC is gone forever?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Dano, i heard a rumours that  you will come back to kitteh! it is true?HuhHuh PLEASE ANSWER!
i8
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Its a shame, there were so much potential, all the plans devs had...and all of a sudden, just poof, gone.

Such a shame.
Activity: 16
Hi Dano, it makes sense to invest again in Kitteh?? I think a lot of old Investor just wait for the right moment to reinvest in Kitteh again like me.... what do you think about it? Right now is an attractive entry because the price is on the bottom....
Activity: 196
nobody does anything? kitteh is officialy death? any developer can tell us the plans?

Hi,
its been awhile since I posted here.  I have been busy with work, and my life.  I have to say that i still intend to buy some more coins.  And address the issues of the coin single handedly, myself if I have to...  My goal is to use the coins as game tokens in an adventure game that I am going to design.  Some of this has been done.  But, considering I am working by myself, and don't know very much code, this will take some time. 

The western market has given up on kitteh.  Asia still might be a place to explore.  I am going to develop a game platform and see if I can get kitteh integrated into the mobile network thats where I am coming from.  I designed some new web related stuff, but most of it is now irrelevant due to the constant implosion of the coin.  The Fact is you can still send a coin anywhere in the world, the question now becomes... "why"...  these are things I think about. 

I am not a developer, we all are.  I ask for help and I get very little response.  There are 5+ people that are working on this for no $, there is plenty of projects that can be worked on.  But, i understand its difficult to get involved in something that appears to be going no where.  Thats why Dan and the rest of the team left to start SYSCOIN, leaving a vacuum that created an implosion.  I am not going to give up, though I will be adjusting the priorities in my life to suite a better and more positive environment.  Feel free to find me, and DM for more information. 

Regards

Rodux

It would be cool if there was a relaunch of kitteh, but I feel like this thread has pretty much been abandoned.
Activity: 188
ANY INFO ABOUT KITTEH ?  Huh Cry
Activity: 38
danosphere  how is the merged mining thing going

lol

I'm sure merge mining will go great in his new project .. see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-syscoin-business-on-the-blockchain-launched-587080 for further details.

Kitteh will not be employing merge mining for the foreseeable future, due to the additional effort of collaboration and code changes, and for many other reasons already detailed in this and other threads on the subject.
Activity: 20
nobody does anything? kitteh is officialy death? any developer can tell us the plans?

Hi,
its been awhile since I posted here.  I have been busy with work, and my life.  I have to say that i still intend to buy some more coins.  And address the issues of the coin single handedly, myself if I have to...  My goal is to use the coins as game tokens in an adventure game that I am going to design.  Some of this has been done.  But, considering I am working by myself, and don't know very much code, this will take some time. 

The western market has given up on kitteh.  Asia still might be a place to explore.  I am going to develop a game platform and see if I can get kitteh integrated into the mobile network thats where I am coming from.  I designed some new web related stuff, but most of it is now irrelevant due to the constant implosion of the coin.  The Fact is you can still send a coin anywhere in the world, the question now becomes... "why"...  these are things I think about. 

I am not a developer, we all are.  I ask for help and I get very little response.  There are 5+ people that are working on this for no $, there is plenty of projects that can be worked on.  But, i understand its difficult to get involved in something that appears to be going no where.  Thats why Dan and the rest of the team left to start SYSCOIN, leaving a vacuum that created an implosion.  I am not going to give up, though I will be adjusting the priorities in my life to suite a better and more positive environment.  Feel free to find me, and DM for more information. 

Regards

Rodux
Kitteh had some doldrums to eat, mwah. Just as your given soundblaster.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

lol
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Poor Kitteh...Shame no one will take over...oh well, that's how the market works I guess....
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello all,

does the blockchain keep getting stuck? I've been mining @ http://meow.pitythepool.com/. When I GPU mine here everything seems fine....throw asic at it and payouts stop Sad

Anyone know whats happened with meow.luckyminers.com? Pool has been offline for days and I had about 1/2M coins sitting there Sad

Thanks.
I didn't realize we were stuck at a block.  SUNCoin had a similar issue a few months back. 

seems to happen fairly often and yeah, nothing gets done about it. I've pulled it down off my pools.

Fud

Not really meant to be but, taking 2 weeks to get 3 confirms on a deposit to cryptsy sucks. This isn't the fir
st time. Facts not fud.

Fud. Kitteh!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I didn't realize we were stuck at a block.  SUNCoin had a similar issue a few months back. 

seems to happen fairly often and yeah, nothing gets done about it. I've pulled it down off my pools.

Fud

Not really meant to be but, taking 2 weeks to get 3 confirms on a deposit to cryptsy sucks. This isn't the fir
st time. Facts not fud.

Fud
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 780
Merit: 501
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Pages:
Jump to: