Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!! - page 43. (Read 223047 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Developers didn't had lot of coins so they didn't dumped them. At the time I was one of the holders with about 24 mill of kittehcoin and I didn't sold any single one so far because we had huge plans in dev team where I had small role. Now, I will start mining again, why, just because diff is low and with all of those asic scrypt miners to come we will never be able to mine any coins in such quantities. My experience says that those 24 mill of kittehcoins I have worth exactly 24 bitcoins and that is the only price I will take. Anyway in few month we will not be able to find any single coin with diff lower than 1000, then nothing will be important: what is the story behind coin, what is coin purpose, who is in dev team, what is innovative in that specific coin, do we have pools at all, do we have website or some specific service. None of those things will be important, only coin who has a wallet and that is on some exchange and still every single coin will have huge diff because asic miners will spread across coins because their users will not be competitive on litecoin mining, there game will be different, who have more asic miners. If somehow by the chance none of the asic owners are interested to mine kittehcoin, then again diff will go up because GPU owners will have little space to mine something that is scrypt mining. What about mining other algorithms, huge players are already there diff is huge. Another thing, ppl don't realize that every other algorithm is in open source too, how hard can it be to build universal asic miner for all of them, I think not so hard. None of the coins can't be protected from Asic so huge diff will be everywhere and that's why I m holding my 24 mill of kittehcoins and those 24 mill will buy me a house in short period of time. What about tons of new coins, do you still have patience to register on new pools, download wallet, set miner, do you have patience when coin launch fail, do you wait all night to enter at exact moment when new coin is up. I don't want to became slave of this crypto story...       

+1
Well, I guess you were the one who sold your coins at 2 satoshi and now desperately want to bring the price down to rebuy it at 1 satoshi, because now you know that selling at 2 satoshi was a mistake.

Funny thing with people like you. Few days ago I wrote that the price will reach 1 satoshi soon (and it did recently!) and I was being bashed that I was talking nonsense.

Now I am writing just the opposite and once again you are attacking me.

Please have more common sense, read carefuly what I am writing, go along with the train (no matter whch direction it goes) and you won't be crying that you are losing your coins since December.
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Getting on MINTPAL might push up the price. Look what it did for faircoin.

Please stop trying push other people to buy into this scam. The altcoin market is collapsing and this coin does not even have developers working on it, how is it supposed to come back?
Getting on Mintpal alone is not going to increase the value of this coin we know it, at best it will give the possibility to bagholders to dump what they have left.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

I wonder if I still have my meow, left on cryptsy and coinedup and haven't checked those sites for months because too scared

I know I have some meow on coinedup, but not how many because like you I have not checked for months. At least coinedup doesn't give you a total balance of all your different coins to let you know how many bitcoins you lost since Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

I wonder if I still have my meow, left on cryptsy and coinedup and haven't checked those sites for months because too scared
Activity: 176
I guess this might be the moment when the coin will finally jump back to slightly better prices.
Many people see no point in selling for 1 satoshi, especially because we are so high on MINTPAL voting (we are number 5 there!). If we win the voting that will hugely impact MEOW price and many people want to be ready for this.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Developers didn't had lot of coins so they didn't dumped them. At the time I was one of the holders with about 24 mill of kittehcoin and I didn't sold any single one so far because we had huge plans in dev team where I had small role. Now, I will start mining again, why, just because diff is low and with all of those asic scrypt miners to come we will never be able to mine any coins in such quantities. My experience says that those 24 mill of kittehcoins I have worth exactly 24 bitcoins and that is the only price I will take. Anyway in few month we will not be able to find any single coin with diff lower than 1000, then nothing will be important: what is the story behind coin, what is coin purpose, who is in dev team, what is innovative in that specific coin, do we have pools at all, do we have website or some specific service. None of those things will be important, only coin who has a wallet and that is on some exchange and still every single coin will have huge diff because asic miners will spread across coins because their users will not be competitive on litecoin mining, there game will be different, who have more asic miners. If somehow by the chance none of the asic owners are interested to mine kittehcoin, then again diff will go up because GPU owners will have little space to mine something that is scrypt mining. What about mining other algorithms, huge players are already there diff is huge. Another thing, ppl don't realize that every other algorithm is in open source too, how hard can it be to build universal asic miner for all of them, I think not so hard. None of the coins can't be protected from Asic so huge diff will be everywhere and that's why I m holding my 24 mill of kittehcoins and those 24 mill will buy me a house in short period of time. What about tons of new coins, do you still have patience to register on new pools, download wallet, set miner, do you have patience when coin launch fail, do you wait all night to enter at exact moment when new coin is up. I don't want to became slave of this crypto story...       
Activity: 699
Merit: 501
Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
GL withdrawing from Craptsy, anyway this coin is dead where are the developers? They ran with the cash?
Activity: 378
NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR
Today I will withdraw my coins from the cryptsy and wait for the mintpal. If something is about to happen it will not be on cryptsy anyway.
... if

I think that kitteh will be in ltc market and will cause a lot of pain! as karmacoin...

edit:: pump karmacoin xD omg
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Today I will withdraw my coins from the cryptsy and wait for the mintpal. If something is about to happen it will not be on cryptsy anyway.
... if
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
kittehcoin.info
Activity: 537
So you are saying there will be some changes in a month.
Are we going to concentrate on LTC market then?
I guess this is a good option, since staying in the BTC market does not give us enough flexibility.
Activity: 181
Nice! Sell wall has gotten smaller! Keep voting on MINTPAL!

All lol's... MEOW MEOW plz to MINTPAL, plz dev ... If you all want to pump MEOW price - go to cryptsy and buy Meow. No need to cry if you don't do anything.

Yep, that's all I heard when I was leading the MEOW dev. It's sad really. Luckily there are some seriously dedicated folks who have taken over MEOW operations. A lot of things are being kept under wraps as things are reorganized and new features are introduced and tested. I can definitely tell you, regardless of price or whatnot, there is definitely still development going on here and a team is hard at work on a revival.

I guess AdamG got busy so I have been working with Zebedee, Veremit and others to keep things moving. I have been unavailable for the past few days but just got back and replied to the items that may have been slowing the team down, going to swing by IRC later tonight if I can. MEOW lives people!

good job ..
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Kittehcoin will have its own section in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative".  Here is the template of the first page:

The bitcointalk thread for my future publication is:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187

Any donations towards this project are welcome - KU9qwNHzGGmWs1b6zWWtmSAdEBfr5qtQso
Activity: 238
Value of Kitteh dropped too much
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Come get your Kitties!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Worker Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
ProfitPorts (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: your MEOW wallet address OR Global Key (Used for ProfitPorts too)
Password: anything
MEOW (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3414

Kitties go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your kitties!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

All lol's... MEOW MEOW plz to MINTPAL, plz dev ... If you all want to pump MEOW price - go to cryptsy and buy Meow. No need to cry if you don't do anything.

Yep, that's all I heard when I was leading the MEOW dev. It's sad really. Luckily there are some seriously dedicated folks who have taken over MEOW operations. A lot of things are being kept under wraps as things are reorganized and new features are introduced and tested. I can definitely tell you, regardless of price or whatnot, there is definitely still development going on here and a team is hard at work on a revival.

I guess AdamG got busy so I have been working with Zebedee, Veremit and others to keep things moving. I have been unavailable for the past few days but just got back and replied to the items that may have been slowing the team down, going to swing by IRC later tonight if I can. MEOW lives people!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Hello all, there IS a lot of activity. some major developments will be seen come end of the month, regarding visual content, and other announcements...  feel free to follow me on twitter ( @rodux ) for more updates regarding this..  all the best to everyone. ----RODUX

Please tell us what kind of activity?
Something like that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjsXR-jw4n0

Thats a great video.. Smiley 

I am in the middle of creating media related conduits so that information and promotion is easier, as well as several pieces of content.  Some of this will be soft launched in the beginning of June. (end of May).  I am in the process of creating a more branded look for the coin, with the goal of focusing on establishing a larger community. through: ie: music, design, anime, art etc. for domestic and asian markets.  Everyone is working as hard as they can given the circumstances.  I hold a lot of coins myself, and so have a very vested interest in its success.  All I can say is be patient, and more will be announced over the coming 2-4 weeks.  please check back with me in 7-10 days, i will happy to discuss where things are.  All the best

RODUX
Pages:
Jump to: