Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Mfzbcoin]First Anon Coin Base Neo | Big Bounties | Free Launch - page 3. (Read 3215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
I hope to get some coin
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
i've been watching NEO.  I should have bought early on.
Activity: 196
NEO is  $36 now.It's incredible
Activity: 75
Where can I get a link for win wallet? Because i tried the link that is on in op not working. I want to try running this wallet

I was able to get the wallet and I have it running.   I have it uploaded here

https://ufile.io/j2i3n

OP,  sent me a few coins to test already.

The wallet is based on NEO wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where can I get a link for win wallet? Because i tried the link that is on in op not working. I want to try running this wallet
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Missing some files in winrar.
was hoping to be able to copy the chinese words on the wallet and paste it on google translate but not able to. there is a cloud version with english although i'm having problems with the phone number, can someone explain it?
English version wallet in progress
Activity: 246
was hoping to be able to copy the chinese words on the wallet and paste it on google translate but not able to. there is a cloud version with english although i'm having problems with the phone number, can someone explain it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
So you premined the coin and now you are doing an airdrop to anyone that download the wallet? Also your not sure if it will be an ICO? what are you sure about this project then? Just that you will develop many things? what things exacly?
yes.premined all coins,We are coding new smart contracts and focused on privacy develop

So will be there a place for an ICO or airdrop? What you intend to do with 100mill of premine?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
No English site? Need more info.
So you premined the coin and now you are doing an airdrop to anyone that download the wallet? Also your not sure if it will be an ICO? what are you sure about this project then? Just that you will develop many things? what things exacly?
yes.premined all coins,We are coding new smart contracts and focused on privacy develop
Activity: 630
Name "mzbf" is very bad
No, I think MFZB is a great name, MFZB translated into Chinese as "Artill Capital", I think dev should be committed to creating more valuable and innovative projects.
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Name "mzbf" is very bad
Activity: 630
How can i get coins? Any bounty plan and drop. Hope dev share more information.
I dont quite get it... Its a new coin launch? Its an ICO? Its a re-launch of an old coin? What is it really? Has this coin been launched in china and now your " re-launching " it here? Where did the premine went to? Ico investors?
There's already a wallet, You can join in get some coin.we will develop a lot.We want more people to use it.Maybe some ICO.we haven't thought about it yet

Activity: 434
Innovation and good updates, but new coins and projects must have progress for development, if this is a new coin, when will ICO be launched? No pre-ICO or pre-sale? I'm not sure of its development
I dont quite get it... Its a new coin launch? Its an ICO? Its a re-launch of an old coin? What is it really? Has this coin been launched in china and now your " re-launching " it here? Where did the premine went to? Ico investors?
There's already a wallet, You can join in get some coin.we will develop a lot.We want more people to use it.Maybe some ICO.we haven't thought about it yet
This coin has been launched since 27 May 2017, where ANN your launch? I think I should look at it to see this coin with specifics, I'm very grateful if you guys give me ANN launch, I'm interested in this coin
This is ANN in this board.27 May 2017 is first block time. see my screenshot following

Activity: 210
This coin has been launched since 27 May 2017, where ANN your launch? I think I should look at it to see this coin with specifics, I'm very grateful if you guys give me ANN launch, I'm interested in this coin
Pages:
Jump to: