Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MGN] | 🚀MAGNA COIN🚀 | MASTERNODES | ZEROCOIN | ATOMIC SWAPS [ANN] - page 20. (Read 23932 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
7% seems a high premine to me. It's fine if it will be used as a dev fund, but in that case only trusted escrow will guarantee miner/investor's interests.
Activity: 420
I would much prefer Coinsexchange.io also and have 100 MGN toward making that happen.

I think everyone will give 100 mgn ))
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I would much prefer Coinsexchange.io also and have 100 MGN toward making that happen.
Activity: 51
Yeah, something wrong now. Dev, tell us, please, whats going on.

Coinmarkets are performing a temporary maintenance on Magna. It should be trading again soon. In light of it, we have decided to get listed on Stocks.Exchange as an alternative to Coinmarkets.

What about explorer? See PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Coinmarkets are performing a temporary maintenance on Magna. It should be trading again soon. In light of it, we have decided to get listed on Stocks.Exchange as an alternative to Coinmarkets.

Hi, Dev
Better consider coinexchange.io, at Coinmarkets and Stocks.Exchange coins come to die Grin
Activity: 105

Activity: 82
Activity: 420
The price was $ 103. What's going on

It was just LiteCoin price)) The link was broken when the wallet went off to maintenance! We are waiting for the promised update, dev..

on mnrank.com price is 103$ for coin. Nodeworth is 1m$ ))) great price! ))
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO

It was just LiteCoin price)) The link was broken when the wallet went off to maintenance! We are waiting for the promised update, dev..

Activity: 490
What problem with coinsmarkets.com?Huh?

The coin has just disappeared.
And the balance also disappeared.
Together with the bought node!

Huh Huh Huh

Answer from support -

"Hello

Minor maintenance , market will be back soon

Regards"

Yeap its on their notice board

Huh Huh Huh

Answer from support -

"Hello

Minor maintenance , market will be back soon

Regards"

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
When is the official explorer going to be released?
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
When I asked for support I was told I'm asking too many questions and hold them back from development work. What a joke...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
It looks like you guys need to find/hire a community manager to help. Ho point of being present on slack, discord etc when there's no one to talk to and ask questions. Bad PR, very bad.

True that, all these channels seem to be full of people and no one else is around to keep the conversation alive.
Activity: 77
Merit: 22
It looks like you guys need to find/hire a community manager to help. Ho point of being present on slack, discord etc when there's no one to talk to and ask questions. Bad PR, very bad.
Activity: 105
What's going on in the project  Huh
What's the plan for outreach on socials  Huh

A new wallet update with nodes-vps.com compatibility  is in the process of being done. We are in contacts with a high profile 32,000 follower Twitter account to help spread the word of Magna. Over the coming weeks, we  plan on doing random airdrops over social channels  so I advise everyone to join the slack and discord.

It's perfect! What about coinmarketcap? It's very important to list there! May be we can voite for Magna? Please post any info!

CMC has up to a 7 day delay apparently, so we're still waiting. It's been 3 days.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Atomic swaps are good, but which coins Magna coin can be swapped with? Thanks all for the information
Pages:
Jump to: