Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 102. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
guys follow @crayonSc2 on twitter! he's the gamer thats hosting the tournament !

Yes Crayon will be hosting the tournament with the prize pool in Minerals. If we get 2 big names to participate - we will have few thousand viewers. Then we will look at the price.

thats what I'm talking about ! real exposure!
Guys I am looking into Minerals as a guild based crypto for my guild in guild wars 2. Check out my thread and see what you think. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698666.new#new If you would be willing to donate MINERALS for this purpose, please let me know. A special thanks will be sent to you VIA the guilds website and in-game.
thats awesome! you should def use minerals as your guild currency and spread the word in the game! thats what this coin is for , any online game that can use something like this is why minerals is being created, betting is just the beginning !

@MineralsPr you need to contact him! thanx!

This good idea will extend Mineral in game world , take min more in touch with gamer , so great if some large game forums use Min like reward unit

We community ready to donate our Min for incoming ideas
Thanks
MineralsPR please have a look into this, we are ready to support this project and you should also do this.

Sent him PM. Thanks for the idea.
show me a dev that responds and acts this fast ! lol love you bro keep it up, price will follow!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
that was my edited post ............the first one was so bad after reading it again i had to delete it myself ...........btw I hope u choke on toxic jizz
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
guys follow @crayonSc2 on twitter! he's the gamer thats hosting the tournament !

Yes Crayon will be hosting the tournament with the prize pool in Minerals. If we get 2 big names to participate - we will have few thousand viewers. Then we will look at the price.

CraigsCoin Developer
Guys I am looking into Minerals as a guild based crypto for my guild in guild wars 2. Check out my thread and see what you think. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698666.new#new If you would be willing to donate MINERALS for this purpose, please let me know. A special thanks will be sent to you VIA the guilds website and in-game.
thats awesome! you should def use minerals as your guild currency and spread the word in the game! thats what this coin is for , any online game that can use something like this is why minerals is being created, betting is just the beginning !

This good idea will extend Mineral in game world , take min more in touch with gamer , so great if some large game forums use Min like reward unit

Thanks
MineralsPR please have a look into this, we are ready to support this project and you should also do this.

Sent him PM. Thanks for the idea.
CraigsCoin Developer
If u mean the Garbage MIN dev team which has fucked everyone in the ass giving the forum aids ya ur spot on

I love you too man!

Thanks
+1

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Now it makes sense.

For a week twitter people were saying "good buy" over and over. They were just trying to create buy orders to sell their bags.

Hope it worked out for you Twitter whales.

But I don't blame the coin I blame Mintpal. They killed most of the coins on their site.
@mineralsPR Any update on the tournament?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
As u can see market doesnt give a fuck about e-betting ..........coins that have no devs are doing better...........add anon or go Urocoin route .............#SAVEMIN............................................DarkMatterCoin

If your so unhappy about MIN why do you not just move along then? I'm confused as you don't make any sense being here, apparently. And certainly no one wants to hear you griping as it does no good, just like in the real world.
Activity: 193
Low price and Low Volume , so many bagholder hold their Min for long term
As u can see market doesnt give a fuck about e-betting ..........coins that have no devs are doing better...........add anon or go Urocoin route .............#SAVEMIN............................................DarkMatterCoin
If u mean the Garbage MIN dev team which has fucked everyone in the ass giving the forum aids ya ur spot on
Activity: 193

Thanks
Activity: 38
I've mined 46k MINI. I will throw my MIN coins in the trash, rather than selling cheap for whales (200% is MIN team)

Minerals team can not stabilize the value for MIN coin, I think betting projects will fail completely.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I think every dev about betting should be stoped for 48 hours, Build up a multipool.

People believe in this project but the dumping creates panic sells. With a good multipool this community will support the market with their hashes. There is a lot of believers here so please build up a multipool it should take you more then 48 hours and let's create some buy walls for this great coin. The crypto world is not made for a non-marketed coin so at least let's preserve it from falling even further.
Look at it this way...the last time the price was this low was June 26th.  What happened after that?  Oh just a 6.5x pump that peaked on July 3rd.  Don't despair...the price will likely not stay this low indefinitely.

wow, I'm drunk, so will re read all the comments tomorrow before having a say...

I'm only quoting this because healthandwealths' signature is so apt!
Jump to: