Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 139. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
seriously can't disassociate with anyone... i.e. is gonna buy and promo wtv he wants  ,nothing we can do about that, all we can do is support this coin cause it has all the right intentions and is trustworthy unlike 98% of all coins out there, at these prices its candy so bon appetit !
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
i warned you guys...Iconic Expert effect. He literally just tweeted about his first Minerals challenge yesterday and not 24hrs later weve dropped our floor 30%.

the majority of investors know to stay away from whatever IE is promoting. Literally when IE toned it down with Voot, it finally went up 40%.

disassociate IE with MInerals officially via twitter and price will rebound to normal prices.

Now it yould be kind of hard Smiley What do i say? "Don`t listen to that guy, don`t buy Minerals?"

I strongly advice on a statement wether IE is involved with MIN, yes or no.
He has bad reputation, normally I step out of coins which he is promoting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CraigsCoin Developer
i warned you guys...Iconic Expert effect. He literally just tweeted about his first Minerals challenge yesterday and not 24hrs later weve dropped our floor 30%.

the majority of investors know to stay away from whatever IE is promoting. Literally when IE toned it down with Voot, it finally went up 40%.

disassociate IE with MInerals officially via twitter and price will rebound to normal prices.

Now it yould be kind of hard Smiley What do i say? "Don`t listen to that guy, don`t buy Minerals?"
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

It's a free market you can't disassociate from nobody, it's clear devs are not working with IE to dump the coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
save the best for last  Grin
CraigsCoin Developer
The big question. Minerals dies Huh Huh Huh Minerals will not die. Cool But the price depends on the Minerals Team. Grin Because they hold a large amount MIN. Undecided The investor only interested in price. Developers too late in the project vague. Grin

We actually did not sold single mineral so far. Besides we do not hold all that much minerals.
Activity: 327
who played the game so far?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The big question. Minerals dies Huh Huh Huh Minerals will not die. Cool But the price depends on the Minerals Team. Grin Because they hold a large amount MIN. Undecided The investor only interested in price. Developers too late in the project vague. Grin
CraigsCoin Developer
Is there much of a buzz within the streaming gaming community about MIN and if not is there a way to get them interested?

Yeah - tell stream owners that the can make money just by putting their wallet address on their twitch account (referral programm i up: http://forum.minerals.pro/index.php?topic=24075.0). I`m also currently engaged in private discussions with few streamers as well.
ya ppl are getting impatient its normal, but as much as i agree with taking your time and all, we still need to keep interest to the investors... maybe get someone to help and implement other features...
Activity: 848
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Seems like some people just jumped off the cliff.. Price is at 2500.
But will it recover, that's the question
Activity: 294
Once it is ready for promotion, it will be easy to promote, simply contact one of the female gamers that like to constantly show off their tits with a low cut top (as these often have many thousands of concurrent viewers) and offer them a bounty for promoting it as a logo/link on all their streams.. stuff like that.

Sounds good can you point me towards this stream lol

Fair enough I didn't realize we weren't at a level to release MIN to the masses I still hold from day 1 Smiley
Activity: 252
Excellent stuff. My suggestion... It would make it a lot easier for noobs if you didn't have to copy paste address for the bet. Make it like an exchange where you just have an account and use the minerals from there
Activity: 294
Is there much of a buzz within the streaming gaming community about MIN and if not is there a way to get them interested?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Is this coin a dud? Doesnt look like price will ever recover.
recover? I didn't know it was sick lol  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Did I miss something? market without volume (both bittrex and mintpal)
Guys, i just made a guide for un-released Stream betting feature that will replace current "following game" betting. First of all I want to tease you up a little  Grin
Second - I need your opinion and reasonable criticism. Can you look at it and check my grammar/look at the interface and maybe suggest something.

http://forum.minerals.pro/index.php?topic=24078.msg24183#msg24183
looks great! few touch ups but all in all A+!!  keep up the updates and great work!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where can i see upcoming games?  i would like to bet for the next game,  what ever it is  Grin

main concept right now is to allow you join popular twitch.tv streams and bet on next game you see.
Large e-sports events and long-before betting is also in developement, yesterday we had alpha test and in few days we will release beta.

Please do something revolutionary for the coin in two weeks time. Please! I want this coin to be mass adopted by then....And so the price of it...
Jump to: