Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 207. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Crypto Analytics has been asked to Rate MIN for Business Plan and Growth Coin.

We have reached out to the Developer and will rate this Coin soon

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/

I guess your page is new... I don't agree with all your status for the coins, and I think something happens with the fonts... but good luck with the project, I think it can be interested.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto is the Future!
Crypto Analytics has been asked to Rate MIN for Business Plan and Growth Coin.

We have reached out to the Developer and will rate this Coin soon

Crypto Analytics
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So, once Dogecoin is on a horrible slowly, sadistic Dead,  can Minerals take that spot?
legendary
Activity: 2198
I'm waiting for someone to release a new pool format that will have all the built in features to limit an account to 50 m/h yet allow you to set up and see your individual miners. and be designed and geared specifically towards fair distribution coins only, that way miners will have 2 simple choices, the pump and dump pools like binaryclocks (dedicated pools) or say the new MIN type pools for FDC coins. I bet the DP pool types would fade away after time and all the massive rig renting etc. that goes on and destroys coins. ok, just a thought  Cool

I think all that exists now already. The problem is in the trust. Unless you can really trust the pool operator not to give out the wallet, you will have to do it yourself. The moment the wallet leaks out the large farms will start solo hash raping and the whole fair distribution is down the dumps. With the right trust relationship everything can be done now already with existing pools. There has to be certain controls like net hash recons to total pools hash to identify any solo mining or private pools. Pool IP white listing is another control that can be implemented through access control lists. Several things can be done to make fair distribution more mainstream.
ya no doubt the trust factor is big, I feel we are exemplifying that now with our dev here Smiley some good points though
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So whens the tournament? I wouldnt mind dusting off my skills for it ;o

Platinum EU Terran here! o/ Cheesy

Keepo
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What's with the private subReddit?
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Gotta say I LOVE the idea behind this coin. Really it's coins like Minerals that make me love support alt coins. I just stumbled across this coin last night and am very excited to actually use it for the e-sport betting. As a huge fan of e-sports (SC2 specifically) and a big video gamer myself it's cool to see an idea so out of the box.
Good for you! that's awesome, Welcome to our Min thread!  Wink

Thanks for welcoming me Smiley I look forward to spending some more time here
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I'm waiting for someone to release a new pool format that will have all the built in features to limit an account to 50 m/h yet allow you to set up and see your individual miners. and be designed and geared specifically towards fair distribution coins only, that way miners will have 2 simple choices, the pump and dump pools like binaryclocks (dedicated pools) or say the new MIN type pools for FDC coins. I bet the DP pool types would fade away after time and all the massive rig renting etc. that goes on and destroys coins. ok, just a thought  Cool

I think all that exists now already. The problem is in the trust. Unless you can really trust the pool operator not to give out the wallet, you will have to do it yourself. The moment the wallet leaks out the large farms will start solo hash raping and the whole fair distribution is down the dumps. With the right trust relationship everything can be done now already with existing pools. There has to be certain controls like net hash recons to total pools hash to identify any solo mining or private pools. Pool IP white listing is another control that can be implemented through access control lists. Several things can be done to make fair distribution more mainstream.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I found this , then dissapear now , maybe photoshop

lol high price 600 i remember 400sat...

But voot was better Cheesy 15-60sat and today 1900 sat that is a spiryt - 200x gain.
Activity: 952
So whens the tournament? I wouldnt mind dusting off my skills for it ;o
legendary
you know what I find very strange...

Why hasnt there been ANY coin wich copied the way of distribution of Minerals yet? maybe with some adjustments, but using the same basic idea..?
We can all say it was a major succes (even before the new projects were announced..)

Im not saying we need one though Wink
I heard Binaryclock prepares one. Cheesy
lol,,, Binaryclock  Angry
Activity: 193
I found this , then dissapear now , maybe photoshop
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Why hasnt there been ANY coin wich copied the way of distribution of Minerals yet? maybe with some adjustments, but using the same basic idea..?
We can all say it was a major succes (even before the new projects were announced..)

I will be proud too skip that one then  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

To be honest, I thought we would have our first clones by now. I'm guessing the hurdle for the copy and paste clones is getting a pool system set up. None of the major ones would do it and I'm guessing pool.mn won't do it again after the lashing they've taken over it.
Activity: 848

Activity: 224
http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8
glad i got in on min. c-cex.com chat box was right on. very cool
Activity: 714
Skol!
The vibe is amazing here.
legendary
Gotta say I LOVE the idea behind this coin. Really it's coins like Minerals that make me love support alt coins. I just stumbled across this coin last night and am very excited to actually use it for the e-sport betting. As a huge fan of e-sports (SC2 specifically) and a big video gamer myself it's cool to see an idea so out of the box.
Good for you! that's awesome, Welcome to our Min thread!  Wink
Activity: 133
It was a joy mining MIN in the Pow stage. Even though I only had a few gpus, I was able to mine thousands of MIN. Compare that to other coins where gigantic hash users were cornering majority of the coins. The slow trickle of coins to small miners would force them to quit in disgust.

Minerals vs LOL, the name Minerals already had an edge on LOL. LOL seems not catchy enough. Minerals can take over the use of LOL coins. The name is generic enough for people to use and it connotes something of value as compared to the word LOL. A name can definitely make a big difference.

Now it's up to the dev to deliver. His team surely knows that the road to their riches now depend on developing MIN and growing a harmonious community.

E-sports betting and anonymity features are just the beginning, widespread adoption by a very large segment of the population should be the ultimate goal.
Jump to: