Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 266. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Just a quick question - i notice in my wallet is says i have mined some coins rather than recieved them? I assume this is the 'interest'? Can someone explain how that works?

read this for full expl  Wink
http://www.morningminerals.com/?page_id=70

Cheers! Thats awesome Wink
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Any ETA for betting services? Once released, MIN could be huge.
2 or 3 days.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Jumping on the train aswell Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Any ETA for betting services? Once released, MIN could be huge.
Activity: 378
Activity: 856
Bought some more MIN  Cool
get your cheap minerals on bittrex now  Cool
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
i can't get enough of this coin!! dev lets hear some more plans and whats in the works ! and keep voting on mint pal , were flying up the list!  I'm accumulating tons of minerals and i guarantee i won't be dumping these. people will weep when the price blows up!!  I invest in devs! and these debs are amazing ! keep up the great work and lets keep moving!!

wow, thanks for your kind words!  Cheesy
Still working on betting features and services
Also adding simple exchange rate feature to the wallet so new Minerals users would be able to instantly know how much US dollars their Minerals worth (would be helpful for gamers who are new to cryptocurrencies)
Wouldn't it be interesting to show BTC/USD/EUR/RUB/CNY as main (fiat) trading pairs used by crypto? Some kind of ticker at the bottom above the status bar, you can choose to show or not? So it's not very invasive and the GUI can focus on these inwallet bet-on-yourself feature you wanted to add Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I notice the low sells appearing again this morning, I'll be able to set my watch by them shortly lol

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MIN
Just a quick question - i notice in my wallet is says i have mined some coins rather than recieved them? I assume this is the 'interest'? Can someone explain how that works?

read this for full expl  Wink
http://www.morningminerals.com/?page_id=70
Activity: 585

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
KARMACoin is fairly profitable... even worth investing... you can come and mine at hour pool, cause we really need the hashrate...

its traded on mintpal... on ltc... but profit is nice... and i really dont know how multipools didnt attack it yet.. maybe cause its in ltc.. and their scanners cant pick it up.
Activity: 658
I have all my miners x11 pointed to coinking pool, converting to MIN. If the first couple hours are any early indications, its not very impressive so far. Not even enough to cover electricity. Still convincing myself all multipools suck, no money in it for miners, just  the pool operators of course. I do not include our MIN devs pool buy the way, as he takes no money from it for himself. All is issued back to pool miners. Smiley Ill give CK 24 hrs. to get a full effect, and will report back.  Huh

I'm ready for another FDC coin launch! That was so much fun for a change and all the efforts made buy this community to talk it up and the excitement of seeing a new idea work and come to life, grow wings and fly.... against all odds. Lets get MIN out there and put to use. Cant slow the momentum, seen that to many times before. And then its soon forgotten. People have a very short attention span in the mining world, mainly because there is simply to much coming at us everyday.  Wink

Same here. Giving CK 24 hours but so far the results are bleh. The thing is I can't find anything else to mine to convert to Minerals. Everything is is either crap, or is crap and being gouged by the big farms. I really miss being able to mine minerals. It was so nice to get enough coins to a) cover my electricity, b) make a small profit, and c) still have a ton left over to hold.

i know its not planned but why not have a second pow phase with halved block rewards. This would be great for promotion and jump starting the coin again if dev on e-sports is going to take a long time.
Something to put back as a plan B or even C lol, interesting Idea.  Smiley

are you nuts?? bring in more miners?? with all the wolves waiting on the side wishing theyd got in to crash this coin if only theyd known it would make it to exchanges?

if they want a second pow phase.. well then.. create another coin with hash limiting ;p u can get another chance there.
Activity: 658
I have all my miners x11 pointed to coinking pool, converting to MIN. If the first couple hours are any early indications, its not very impressive so far. Not even enough to cover electricity. Still convincing myself all multipools suck, no money in it for miners, just  the pool operators of course. I do not include our MIN devs pool buy the way, as he takes no money from it for himself. All is issued back to pool miners. Smiley Ill give CK 24 hrs. to get a full effect, and will report back.  Huh

I'm ready for another FDC coin launch! That was so much fun for a change and all the efforts made buy this community to talk it up and the excitement of seeing a new idea work and come to life, grow wings and fly.... against all odds. Lets get MIN out there and put to use. Cant slow the momentum, seen that to many times before. And then its soon forgotten. People have a very short attention span in the mining world, mainly because there is simply to much coming at us everyday.  Wink

Same here. Giving CK 24 hours but so far the results are bleh. The thing is I can't find anything else to mine to convert to Minerals. Everything is is either crap, or is crap and being gouged by the big farms.

exactly why im not mining anything atm either lol
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
And dev has to hurry up to maintain momentum.
legendary
Activity: 2198
I have all my miners x11 pointed to coinking pool, converting to MIN. If the first couple hours are any early indications, its not very impressive so far. Not even enough to cover electricity. Still convincing myself all multipools suck, no money in it for miners, just  the pool operators of course. I do not include our MIN devs pool buy the way, as he takes no money from it for himself. All is issued back to pool miners. Smiley Ill give CK 24 hrs. to get a full effect, and will report back.  Huh

I'm ready for another FDC coin launch! That was so much fun for a change and all the efforts made buy this community to talk it up and the excitement of seeing a new idea work and come to life, grow wings and fly.... against all odds. Lets get MIN out there and put to use. Cant slow the momentum, seen that to many times before. And then its soon forgotten. People have a very short attention span in the mining world, mainly because there is simply to much coming at us everyday.  Wink

Same here. Giving CK 24 hours but so far the results are bleh. The thing is I can't find anything else to mine to convert to Minerals. Everything is is either crap, or is crap and being gouged by the big farms. I really miss being able to mine minerals. It was so nice to get enough coins to a) cover my electricity, b) make a small profit, and c) still have a ton left over to hold.

i know its not planned but why not have a second pow phase with halved block rewards. This would be great for promotion and jump starting the coin again if dev on e-sports is going to take a long time.

not my ideal, i just watched it work extremely well with another coin, sc
V2 lol, ya I mined that for a few days,,, then sold. not much after the farms rolled in,,,,
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

not my ideal, i just watched it work extremely well with another coin, sc
legendary
Activity: 2198

Jump to: