Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 306. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
What you guys need to understand is these pullbacks are EXTREMELY healthy for the coin.

If I was a whale looking to move this coin up over time, you better believe I would engineer pullbacks to shake out the weak hands and add extra coin for cheaper.

Coins without strong pullbacks don't build support points on the charts.  And THAT is unhealthy.

you are right, look what happen, someone sell early, and look, still recover @ 2k satoshi after 1 hour.

this coin really has potentials.  we hit 100BTC volume now. I know cex will be known for this.

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
I think Glyph coin crashed.. no new blocks.. and multipool is mining who knows what...
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Wow! 100 Btc volume in C-Cex... that's pretty impressive!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
What you guys need to understand is these pullbacks are EXTREMELY healthy for the coin.

If I was a whale looking to move this coin up over time, you better believe I would engineer pullbacks to shake out the weak hands and add extra coin for cheaper.

Coins without strong pullbacks don't build support points on the charts.  And THAT is unhealthy.
legendary
Activity: 2198
246273.11675676 coins? that must have been the guy mining all 6 pools with 50 MH lol Why are you selling so soon  Cry

did u sum it up !?
get a life dude
WTF u talkn about Dude? You get a fukn life,,, punk
Activity: 406
just saw huge price fluctuation in c-cex.  looks like a whale trying to enter market.  hold strong everyone.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Vote NOW and EVERY hour...  IT'S FREE...   Just login to your Mintpal Acct.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

875 and rising...  Let's get to #1

voted already.

Bring people to cex, 100BTC volume now Cheesy

You can vote once EVERY hour !
Activity: 784
anybody selling MINerals? pm me with a GOOD offer.

how much ?
Make Love Not War
ok so here's what I came up with for the e-sports betting website concept.

What do you guys think? Not explaining how it works since I want to see if this UI is intuitive enough or not Smiley

This is awesome!

I dont know how to play starcraft, but now im started loving it, lol!

Downloading now and installing,

Playing while earning lol
MY 24hr stats on http://multipool.minerals.pro ;  Approx .086 BTC ~ $51 USD !!! 

Can's find a better X11 deal ANYWHERE !!!

P.S.  I'm holding EVERY one for 10X ++ return...

Make Love Not War

voted already.

Bring people to cex, 100BTC volume now Cheesy
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
246273.11675676 coins? that must have been the guy mining all 6 pools with 50 MH lol Why are you selling so soon  Cry

did u sum it up !?
get a life dude

Make Love Not War
A big dump from one  person i think:

Mark my words....  If this was ONE person they will DEEPLY regret their selling this so early in the game..  MIN had a REVOLUTIONARY and FAIR distribution of its coin and NO-ONE holds a WHALES load...  Just wait an see...

100% Agree! Smiley

Dump now and regret later Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
anybody selling MINerals? pm me with a GOOD offer.
legendary
Activity: 784
A big dump from one  person i think:

Mark my words....  If this was ONE person they will DEEPLY regret their selling this so early in the game..  MIN had a REVOLUTIONARY and FAIR distribution of its coin and NO-ONE holds a WHALES load...  Just wait an see...

that was me; and trust me I won't regret anything Cheesy

cheers and gl with the coin.
Activity: 658
good job. save some btc for the sell wall manipulators. take it alllll lol
legendary
I want to know what you guys think of the top priority that I should now choose for the Minerals development so I've updated voting for this thread.

If I missed something just let me know, I'll add more options to voting
those are some difficult choices lol for real, all are important. I think if an investor even just a little guy was thinking about buying some MIN and they could actually see a game with coins transacting and people lining up to buy more (mainly the losers in the tournaments, E-sports etc. lol) that would become a staple on the business side for MIN Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Yes rOOkies scalping for a few pennies.
Jump to: