Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 32. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
What is wrong with this coin,why price isnt stable after pump  at 700 for example. Scam coin?
Activity: 360
21 btc volume Shocked whats going on, and today minerals pr joined...
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
someone knows something...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Doesn't matter in a p&d. It's also randomingly picked. I made five alt accounts to vote it up. Here we are. Hope you got out.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Naa you are not. It was just a pump & dump organized by the fair pump group. Dev could now turn it around but of course he isnt here.

Why even try to pump this coin though? too many bagholders waiting to dump
Naa you are not. It was just a pump & dump organized by the fair pump group. Dev could now turn it around but of course he isnt here.
Activity: 142
BOOM we're back!
Activity: 553
Nice, now let's keep the price up here and hope Dev comes back from Holiday soon.
Activity: 336
Minerals is being pumped on Bittrex right now, I sold them a few days ago:)
No, I made like five alt accounts to vote minerals up. I am not even participating in the pump. You are welcome Smiley
Take notice: there could be a minerals pump in 27 min (12 am ust +1 time) so if you want to get rid of them now is the time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I don't know. The entire situation doesn't make sense. If they had abanonded the coin why didn't the sell the premine for pennies?

Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn... could fit... :S
Activity: 435
Not looking good.
I don't know. The entire situation doesn't make sense. If they had abanonded the coin why didn't the sell the premine for pennies?
Activity: 193
Price so low but still can't buy a large of Min with that price , it'll extreme fast if price go up
Activity: 164
premine probably sold?

No the premine is still intact. Hoping PR is just on vacation.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
Yes, on vacation all. By early September, have to go back, MineralsPR said. Support the dev, are not panicking.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i think that the delisting is near, prepare your bag, the volume is nonexistent
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
You guys noticed that the website is offline for a few days now right?

I'm sad to say, but this is over, there's absolutely no reason no1 from the developers team doesn't reply here at all for so long. All it takes is 1 minute out of the available 1440 minutes that you got in a day. Also, there's no reason to let the website be offline for so long.

Community takeover looks imminent.

Coin is closed source. How do you want to take over it?
It's open-source since end of POW phase: https://github.com/Minerals-dev/Minerals
Activity: 504
Pages:
Jump to: