Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 355. (Read 742176 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
MAC wallet online and source.. bittrex in 15 mins Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I can see 2-3k tomorrow if bittrex get involved. I think they are missing some BTC in fees alone.

Bittrex said they would consider after POW and they is a wallet.
legendary
btw, is it confirmed that bittrex will be adding minerals once pow is over?

I much rather trade on bittrex than c-cex tbh

i want to buy minerals but don't feel comfortable depositing too much BTC into c-cex
that's what I was wondering? ,,,there may not be any magical appearance on bittrex and soaring prices lol,,, hope so tho! I'm going to leave the coins I have on CEX trade there, so long as the market there keeps step with bittrex and there is no issues. I did a test sale and withdrawal yesterday and couldn't have been happier with CEX. Ok,,, almost finish time!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
2 days later 5000+  Grin
legendary
I suppose Ill give the MP a whirl, got my account setup and will repoint miners at pos Smiley try anything once lol Ill just be measuring the payouts vs. the overall average for the last few days of mining now ,,,, short of this price surge, that I feel is coming... Smiley ,,, and decide If the MP is for me... I do appreciate the devs holding off till after its pos Smiley this could actually get exciting heh"
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
btw, is it confirmed that bittrex will be adding minerals once pow is over?

I much rather trade on bittrex than c-cex tbh

i want to buy minerals but don't feel comfortable depositing too much BTC into c-cex
legendary
700+ Sats now.

Bittrex is gona go APE!

800+ now!  Cheesy
to da moon!
yessir lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
700+ Sats now.

Bittrex is gona go APE!

800+ now!  Cheesy
to da moon!
Activity: 848
700+ Sats now.
Bittrex is gona go APE!
Maintenance...  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Wallets are released. Nodes are hardcoded, there is no need to have config file. This is still just standard windows wallet. We will release wallets with nice design in the following days, there are still some improvements that need to be done. I am waiting for the Mac wallet to be completed and will update the OP.

Multipool will be turned on after block 20000 and once we reach block 20090 everybody will be redirected to multipool. Please, be aware that you have to create new account at multipool and if your miner is redirected it must have the same username as on the original pools.

Awesome awesome awesome!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Minerals Dev
Wallets are released. Nodes are hardcoded, there is no need to have config file. This is still just standard windows wallet. We will release wallets with nice design in the following days, there are still some improvements that need to be done. I am waiting for the Mac wallet to be completed and will update the OP.

Multipool will be turned on after block 20000 and once we reach block 20090 everybody will be redirected to multipool. Please, be aware that you have to create new account at multipool and if your miner is redirected it must have the same username as on the original pools.
legendary
If a coins sole purpose is to sustain a MP payout system and it seems to stop there with no other real use in the world ...it will just rot away... now if 2 competing MP pools want to use the same coin like MIN for a payout, that could change things as they would be putting a demand on the coin as well ,, that would be interesting. But there again, if only existing to be used as a payout  ... I don't see it ever going but so high in value, and odds are it will be at best, the same at average of all other coins values. So I don't have much use for multipools and not ashamed to say it  Wink
legendary
MP pump price of course.
perhaps and perhaps not? lol, but it would be nice to see how a coin as such would stand on its own without an MP propping it up or supposedly so,,, I haven't seen where a multipool has really done anything long term for a coin,,,, they go up and they go down just like the rest of the coins. I think if a coin can perform well for what its intended uses are for the world, then there will be no need for a MP to attempt to make stable and worth more,,, just haven't seen it done Smiley
Activity: 714
Skol!
Is there a key to which the Dev is distributing the wallets? I sent him 2 PMs but no response.

Dev has a max amount of pm he can reply to per hour.
Activity: 714
Skol!
370 Blocks left
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is there a key to which the Dev is distributing the wallets? I sent him 2 PMs but no response.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
MP pump price of course.
Jump to: