Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution | - page 81. (Read 742176 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
legendary
If people want anon coins so bad use Fujicoins  Wink sell your Min and buy some Fujicoins, You got your anon, fast transactions and endless supply of coins Smiley

Get your wallet here Windows or mac:

http://www.fujicoin.org/

Buy Fuji here:

https://comkort.com/market/trade/fjc_btc

No not spamming but for me its the best and easiest anon coin to get for the price. Yes I'm still holding a lot of MIN Smiley and have great faith in it.

Wish some how the devs good incorporate Fuji onto the betting scheme as a utility type coin for those wishing for anon. Perhaps a quick coin converter MIN to Fuji  Grin

You clearly don't get it. People don't want to use another coin, they want Minerals that trade at a decent price floor as platform for the live services. There must be interest in the coin with volumes that would give the devs ample time to develop to their hearts content without pressure. This will be provided with anon features. Currently the lack in volume is causing anxiety. If the current hot thing in demand was writing the name of the coin in purple italics font, then I would have suggested writing the name of the coin in purple italics font in order to create the required volumes.
legendary
Activity: 881
Merit: 1006
Dev add http://www.twitch.tv/RoomOnFire please

He streams cs go pro leauge.

MineralsPR pls answer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
If people want anon coins so bad use Fujicoins  Wink sell your Min and buy some Fujicoins, You got your anon, fast transactions and endless supply of coins Smiley

Get your wallet here Windows or mac:

http://www.fujicoin.org/

Buy Fuji here:

https://comkort.com/market/trade/fjc_btc

No not spamming but for me its the best and easiest anon coin to get for the price. Yes I'm still holding a lot of MIN Smiley and have great faith in it.

Wish some how the devs good incorporate Fuji onto the betting scheme as a utility type coin for those wishing for anon. Perhaps a quick coin converter MIN to Fuji  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just send of my minerals to mintpal but they are not showing up in the wallet. They already have 74 conformations and according to the explorer the wallet has recieved the minerals. Is there anything I can do except contactin the support?
Sadly no. They might have syncing issue on their side.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just send of my minerals to mintpal but they are not showing up in the wallet. They already have 74 conformations and according to the explorer the wallet has recieved the minerals. Is there anything I can do except contactin the support?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
bad news and good news.

Jaedong has dropped due to personall reasons. I don't blame him, hes a busy person and also lives in KR so its a 12 hour differences( meaning he would be play 1am til noon).
Good news, we picked up his teammate Huk for the replacement. Cheesy

are you on teamliquid also with this? there is a thread there?
should be posted soon on tl and reddit. Had to finalize everything. and plus you guys deserve the news before anyone else.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
bad news and good news.

Jaedong has dropped due to personall reasons. I don't blame him, hes a busy person and also lives in KR so its a 12 hour differences( meaning he would be play 1am til noon).

are you on teamliquid also with this? is there a thread about it?
Activity: 34
bad news and good news.

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
one of the best working anon techs is pseudocoin... check it out worth a look
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My understanding is Anon is an option to tick if you want that transaction to be Anon. You don't HAVE to use the feature.

If it adds value as an option then maybe its a good thing. But betting is the real pull here and even if I'm not a gamer I undertsand the relevance of Dota  Grin

Dev's... only consider Anon if it does not distract from your primary goal.

Eyes on the prize!!! Good work chaps  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Activity: 15
why the fuck would I hide my starcraft 2 bets.

Not the bets so much as what you do with the winnings and how much financial privacy and utility the coin has in addition to betting.  Gambling is also a tricky legal area in certain places.  Plus, anon is the investor darling now.  If it could be realized quickly and efficiently it can only serve to draw more attention to the real strength of the coin - we're about to take the eSports world by storm.  
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I just heard the news, Google bought Twitchtv.  There's no reaction from the MIN market, I thought that was positive for MIN.

I think anon feature could be ideal for this coin because MIN will bed use for betting. Some folks might want to hide the transactions of how much and how often they bet.
legendary
Merit: 500
Wasn't Darksend the most advanced one?

Maybe there're better ones. To be honest, I don't own any of the anon coins and never used an anon transaction at all.

nobody uses anon coins; that's why they're anon  Grin

i'm not holding mins because of distribution but for target the esport scene doesn't require anon.

people use min to play games; bet; challenge or idk what = value. what comes to my mind when i read about anon on min thread is : why the fuck would I hide my starcraft 2 bets.
Activity: 411
Merit: 252
Wasn't Darksend the most advanced one?

Maybe there're better ones. To be honest, I don't own any of the anon coins and never used an anon transaction at all.
Activity: 15
One word and one digit:

Cool deal.  Don't forget classic sports either.  Using Vegas sports lines as the oracle should be eminently doable (says the guy who isn't building anything).  Haha.  Not trying to be greedy.  Just super pumped at the potential of this coin. Keep up the good work! 
Pages:
Jump to: