Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Mineable][Giveaway] JavaCoin - page 5. (Read 21369 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 11:57:41 PM
Hi dev is this coin made from scratch or is it a fork?

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you kidding right. ROFL
price at the bottom! we purchase!
Activity: 83
December 25, 2017, 10:21:09 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you kidding right. ROFL
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
December 25, 2017, 01:29:06 AM
Could you share your plans? Maybe you could tell us what are you working on now?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 03:04:08 AM
hey dev, I asked that before, can you please add the total supply (and timeline) and exact premine amount? 100 year mining and 1% premine is like 1 year of mining, you know...

Hi, @ page 1 of the ann

Max Supply: 84840 Milion coins
Block time: 30 seconds
Re-target: 4320 Blocks
Reward: 5000 coins/block
Halving every : 8400000 blocks
1% Premined

the premine is 1% of 84840 Millions can be checked at the explorer blocks: 

1-480 were super blocks each worth 1005000 JVC
     481-1680 regular blocks worth 5000 JVC

total supply ~84840 Millions JVC

premine coins 848.4 Millions

Available to mine 84000 Millions

Halving every  8400000 blocks X 30 second/block ~= 8 years until mining 42000 Millions JVC       

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 03:46:06 PM
hey dev, I asked that before, can you please add the total supply (and timeline) and exact premine amount? 100 year mining and 1% premine is like 1 year of mining, you know...
December 22, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

Testing new mining pool http://unomp.btcminers.info/workers

Guess I should have been more specific, I'm talking in terms of marketing this coin towards mobile based developers to test use case etc? What progress has been made other than just letting people mine the coin, trying to understand the value and if there's even a team behind generating and increasing JVC's value through these means.

"just letting people mine the coin" nobody is forcing anybody to mine the coin, it is miner decision to mine. Follow on twitter and when any update is available will be posted.

I'm sorry but I think you misread my question, I only noticed that your previous responses were quite vague so I was hoping to read something better than some bad interpretation.

Can you re-read my question and try again please?

There are tasks that have a bigger priority on the list now than marketing this coin towards mobile based developers. As tasks get done the lower tasks in the list rises up an get more priority. News will be published when the time is right.
Activity: 3
December 21, 2017, 05:38:09 PM
Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

Guess I should have been more specific, I'm talking in terms of marketing this coin towards mobile based developers to test use case etc? What progress has been made other than just letting people mine the coin, trying to understand the value and if there's even a team behind generating and increasing JVC's value through these means.

"just letting people mine the coin" nobody is forcing anybody to mine the coin, it is miner decision to mine. Follow on twitter and when any update is available will be posted.

I'm sorry but I think you misread my question, I only noticed that your previous responses were quite vague so I was hoping to read something better than some bad interpretation.

Can you re-read my question and try again please?
December 21, 2017, 07:48:23 AM
Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

December 21, 2017, 07:23:13 AM
Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

December 21, 2017, 04:05:36 AM

Forked in cryptocurrency means takes an existing coin block chain a change some specs (hash algorithm, block size,etc) and continue from there,
 in this context it is not forked.

Bitcoin is the only coin that started from scratch , all other coins has more or less of bitcoin ideas(code,blockchain, transactions, communication protocols).
December 21, 2017, 03:57:56 AM
Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!

Activity: 59
December 20, 2017, 09:49:18 PM
December 20, 2017, 09:41:41 PM
Hi Dev,

Any updates to JavaCoin?

Thanks!
December 20, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

Great, i can see the payment is every hour. What is the minimum amount of payment?
 If the pool works 72h as expected will add it in the ann @page #1, twitter, javacoin website and telegram chatting group.

Big thank you.

sory late respond, i was click notify to this thread but not receive notification
"paymentInterval": 3600,
"minimumPayment": 0.01

DEV, you create channel group not a chatting group at telegram

Thank you, update the link to telegram group.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 07:26:40 AM
Supply is too large
Activity: 58
December 20, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

Great, i can see the payment is every hour. What is the minimum amount of payment?
 If the pool works 72h as expected will add it in the ann @page #1, twitter, javacoin website and telegram chatting group.

Big thank you.

sory late respond, i was click notify to this thread but not receive notification
"paymentInterval": 600,
"minimumPayment": 1

DEV, you create channel group not a chatting group at telegram
December 20, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

hi Thanks
im noob at this: can you please give full cpuminer command?

CPU mining not recommended because of high difficulty

minerd -o stratum+tcp://unomp.btcminers.info:2001 -u Javacoin_address -p x --threads N

where N number of thread/logical cpu wanted to be used.

GPU mining

Using sgminer

Depends on GPU but in general in *.bat file

For AMD
  setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
  setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
  setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
  setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer --gpu-platform 1 -g 1 -w 128 -I 19 --shaders 1280  --thread-concurrency 20480 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://unomp.btcminers.info:2001  -O your_javacoin_address:x

For Nvidia
 sgminer -I 15 --thread-concurrency 5760 -w 128 --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://unomp.btcminers.info:2001 -O your_javacoin_address:x

the values of parameters -I , --thread-concurrency, -w etc again depends on your GPU

Change port to adjust difficulty :

[Port: 2001 > Diff: 8]
    [Port: 2002 > Diff: 32768]
    [Port: 2003 > Diff: 655360]

Good Luck

Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 07:33:21 PM
This pool crashed during yesterday's ddos attack (thanks for that) it's being fixed and should be up in a couple of hours.
Activity: 2
December 19, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

hi Thanks
im noob at this: can you please give full cpuminer command?
December 19, 2017, 06:20:42 PM

Big thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: