Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][MINTME]🌎MintMe.com Coin⚡️CPU mining⚡️DApps via Websites🚀No ICO/ASIC - page 16. (Read 84190 times)

copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
How can I encourage my followers to buy my tokens?

Establish communication channels with your community

Something that can determine the continued success of your sales is the way you communicate with your buyers/followers.

Potential buyers need to solve doubts and verify that there is someone on the other side, that your project is trustworthy, and that they can recommend you to others.

Offer communication channels such as an email address, a phone number, a contact form, or even an online chat on your website so that those who are interested in your token can clear their doubts.

Always remain willing to respond to comments on your posts and interact with people through DM and social media. Two important channels used by the crypto community are discord and telegram, does your project have a channel yet?
copper member
Activity: 824
Merit: 18
Create your coin for FREE ★mintme.com★
Encourage interaction among your users

People are more likely to buy something on the recommendation of a friend, and that's why it's so important that you try to encourage interaction between your users and outsiders.

To generate interaction you could start by opening the way to interesting topics, or perhaps ask your users directly about their opinion to make them say what they think and contribute ideas as well as highlighting points in favor of the token you offer and the products or services involved.

Don't worry if not all comments are positive, you can always get something good out of what others share, and that will give you a chance to respond with valuable content and improve your services.

These interactions are a channel for others outside your circle of exposure to gain interest when they see others talking and giving good opinions.

Other ways to encourage interaction:
-Make live streams with public comments
-Create a forum thread
-Create discussions on discord and telegram
-Start an airdrop campaign
copper member
How can I encourage my followers to buy my token?

Did you know that MintMe’s airdrops have their own widget code?
Suggesting is a powerful element, if you follow the first tip (sharing content) you will be attracting people to your website, but if you put a widget offering a gift safely and easily it will be a catch bait hard to resist.

A widget will be the window from your website to your token introduction page, and you can place it wherever it suits you best. By considering your web analytics you will be able to know which sites on your site are the most visited, or where your visitors click the most, so you can strategically position your advertising and invitation to purchase your token.

Widgets accompanied by social sharing buttons are a good ally. They can increase the visibility of your products on the main social networks and benefit referral marketing: users are more likely to buy a product recommended by a friend than a brand's commercial pitch.
copper member

𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆

The best way to get support from others is to 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚞𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝: interesting articles, tutorials, tips, or curiosities that will attract people’s attention and allow them to become your followers.

If you create content to increase traffic to your website then it is a positive point to expose the sale of the token you created. To make this happen it is important that you focus on offering genuine solutions to people instead of just selling.

Also, if you offer them good content on a regular basis, they will share and viralize it, thus becoming support for your promotional campaign for free. This is the key to capturing more traffic and making yourself known, generating valuable content with a people-focused strategy.

copper member
Can my token exist outside of the MINTME environment?

We developed this platform to make tokens as easy as possible to create, access, and exchange not only inside the MintMe ecosystem but others through blockchain deployment.

With MintMe, you can create units of value that can exist independent of our platform after being deployed to any of our available blockchains.
You can determine how your tokens will be earned and spent by your community, effectively setting the market for your own crypto money.
copper member
What gives value to my tokens?

The tokens you create will be valued by your network/fans/supporters based on the value of experiences and rewards they can obtain with it, now and in the future.

In other words, tokens are as valuable as you make them, you give them the value because they are a tokenized representation of yourself or your projects. It will depend on your creativity and knowing your potential buyers and what they like.

You set the rules for your own digital money!
copper member
Our token release period feature can give your supporters ease of mind when diving into your project for the first time.

It would also hint at the continuous support of the creator, promoting the longevity of your token!
https://www.mintme.com/kb/How-does-token-release-period-works
copper member
copper member
Creating an initial user base by sending an airdrop, can help you get the ball running when it comes to promoting the popularity of your brand new token.

Our airdrop campaign feature allows you to give away some coins for free in exchange for performing small tasks, such as retweeting or sharing content online!

Learn more about our airdrop feature here: https://www.mintme.com/kb/How-does-airdrop-campaign-work
copper member
Surviving the ups and downs of the crypto market

Getting involved with the creation of a crypto token inside of MintMe could be a great opportunity to get accustomed to the little nuances of the crypto world!

https://mintme.com/news/surviving-the-ups-and-downs-of-the-crypto-market
copper member

Communicate directly with creators and traders inside of our platform using our Direct Messaging feature.

Create Partnerships and Collaborate, supporting people with your same dreams and values.

Learn about what inspired the project you love or simply share a piece of your mind with your favorite token creator!

More info here: https://www.mintme.com/kb/How-can-I-send-direct-messages
copper member
Do you want to build brand loyalty and supporter trust?

Why not surveying your community to find out what they like or dislike about your project?

Our voting feature allows you to get valuable insight for your token to stay relevant, and also, to understand the needs and wants of your supporters.

Your community will feel appreciated and valued when you specifically address their concerns!

Learn more here: https://www.mintme.com/kb/Voting-feature
copper member
Did you know you can set up your own MintMe token and start crowdfunding your project in less than 2 minutes!?

-No intrusive KYC

-No need to apply or wait for approvals

-Personalized sale orders

-Personalized release period for your tokens

These are only a few of the advantages and tools we put at your disposal for free, right from the moment you create your account.

Come check us out at mintme.com/
copper member
copper member
Activity: 130
Even though the tokens you create can have multiple utilities, the people you target in your marketing efforts may define your success. That’s why it is important to develop an ideal customer profile or buyer persona.

How well do you know your community?

You should ask yourself what type of person would be interested in your token and create strategies and content aiming for them. Start asking yourself questions such as: What do they like? Where do they come from? Or what other products or services interest them?

Avoid pursuing customers who clearly wouldn't be interested in your services so that you save time and focus your efforts on real potential investors/clients/followers.

Find more ideas on how to sell your token here:
https://www.mintme.com/kb/Ideas-to-promote-and-sell-your-token
copper member
Did you know you can buy cryptocurrencies such as BTC and ETH directly from our platform?

You can acquire your first crypto using your credit card, debit card, or even through bank transfer.

Support your favorite creator and reap the benefits of being part of the MintMe community.

https://www.mintme.com/kb/How-to-buy-cryptocurrencies-using-your-credit-card-or-bank-account Grin
Activity: 69
Hi,

not around for a while....

Followed project in early days of Webchain... Where is a guide to download old webchain wallet and than transform old tokens to MintMe?

Txs!
copper member
MintMe raised 700k USD!

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully raised 700k USD from our first seed investor. Stay tuned, a lot of new features will arrive soon! https://t.co/JzX6EYf0Pq
copper member
Did you know that on MintMe.com it is possible to deploy your token to three different blockchains

-MintMe Coin
-Binance
-Ethereum

Have you already deployed your token?

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It works well form me. What approximate earnings do you expect from your website traffic?
Regardless of your website traffic and the amount of time users spend mining, you also have to consider the hashrate generated by each user/visitor that will be dependent on the type of device that is being used by the visitor to access your site

I would expect at least 5-10 MintMe per 24H. And that coinimp is down a lot, therefore that's one of the problems.
It's useless and they're really not offering anything special for mining this. Coinimp should just switch to Raptoreum,
they would be way better and more profitable than this since it's a CPU miner.

https://i.imgur.com/r8b7ryU.png
There could be a possibility that the hashrate from your visitors is lower than the approximated hashrate which you considered in calculating your daily earnings. So, I suggest you write to the support team through this contact form https://www.coinimp.com/contact for further assistance on those errors you face.
Pages:
Jump to: