Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM - page 33. (Read 26394 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
what about bounty here?
what do you want to know?
How does it work here and how many people have joined
Activity: 462
November 29, 2017, 12:24:24 PM
what about bounty here?
what do you want to know?
November 29, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
what about bounty here?
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 03:34:33 PM
Will Mold collect commission from game developers?
Activity: 588
November 28, 2017, 03:33:13 PM
Has the platform already been developed? Or not?
The development will begin one month after the end of the pre-sale period
And when will the pre-sale period end? Has it already begun or has it not started yet?
At this moment there is a pre-sale period for tokens. I do not know the exact date when it will end. Product development starts in early 2018
Ok, thanks for the info!  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
November 28, 2017, 03:30:09 PM
And when will the pre-sale period end? Has it already begun or has it not started yet?
At this moment there is a pre-sale period for tokens. I do not know the exact date when it will end. Product development starts in early 2018
November 28, 2017, 03:29:29 PM
November 28, 2017, 03:24:02 PM
Activity: 168
November 28, 2017, 03:23:01 PM
Mold is a really interesting project, which truly reveals the potential of the platform Ethereum! It is very cool!
What is the potential? What do you mean by that?
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!
It sounds very cool, but what about the competitors?
Are there any competitors for this project?
I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion  Smiley
It sounds very cool, we are watching the development of the project.
I wish the developers good luck!
November 28, 2017, 03:22:28 PM
Activity: 714
November 28, 2017, 03:20:28 PM
I read that this platform will support the voting and distribution system by income, is this so?
How exactly will this work?
Yes it is. This system will be used to distribute the profits of the company to Mold, every person who has tokens of the company can take part in this.
How often will this vote take place within the platform?
Every 3 months
What kind of issues will be decided by this vote and what exactly will it take to cast your vote?
This vote will decide how exactly the company's revenue will be distributed and what exactly money will be allocated for. Marketing, PR, development, reserve, etc.
What will be the voice?
The voice will be 1 token of this company Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:19:28 PM
The project looks interesting Smiley waiting for the bounty
Activity: 602
November 28, 2017, 03:17:48 PM
Mold is a really interesting project, which truly reveals the potential of the platform Ethereum! It is very cool!
I mean, at last the etherium is used to develop a really interesting decentralized software product, and not just as a currency for collecting investments using a smart contract.
Initially, the etherium was developed as a platform for decentralized software products. And in the case of Mold, they use all the possibilities of this platform, I think it's very cool!
I have not yet met competitors who would provide exactly such advantages as this project. Mold is a unique product, my opinion  Smiley
November 28, 2017, 03:17:22 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
November 28, 2017, 03:17:00 PM
I read that this platform will support the voting and distribution system by income, is this so?
Yes it is. This system will be used to distribute the profits of the company to Mold, every person who has tokens of the company can take part in this.
Every 3 months
What kind of issues will be decided by this vote and what exactly will it take to cast your vote?
This vote will decide how exactly the company's revenue will be distributed and what exactly money will be allocated for. Marketing, PR, development, reserve, etc.
What will be the voice?
November 28, 2017, 03:16:10 PM
November 28, 2017, 03:15:47 PM
November 28, 2017, 03:15:15 PM
Activity: 714
November 28, 2017, 03:11:27 PM
Every 3 months
Activity: 329
November 28, 2017, 03:03:50 PM
When is the launch of this platform planned?
Well obviously after the end of the crowdsale period and product development Wink
And when will this happen?
As far as I know, the beta release is scheduled for late 2018.
Wow...
this is so long
The platform is quite complex in development, it takes a lot of effort to implement, as well as for testing. I consider such a term - it is more than justified!
Of course it is, but I thought the platform would start working much sooner!
I think everyone would like this, but it's impossible! Because of the difficult technical realization of the product!
Pages:
Jump to: