Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MLD] LAUNCHING MOLD GAME PLATFORM - page 46. (Read 26394 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 06:49:32 AM
the fact that the main Director so young is surprising, of course, but also inspires confidence
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 06:46:42 AM
I'm not sure that a similar project will be of interest to all users. I think it is more focused on the market of Japan, Korea and other Asian countries. Undecided
why do you think so?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 06:46:27 AM
Japanese ICO is associated with the games this means that everything will be done very efficiently
Activity: 805
November 21, 2017, 06:44:41 AM
I'm not sure that a similar project will be of interest to all users. I think it is more focused on the market of Japan, Korea and other Asian countries. Undecided
Activity: 700
November 21, 2017, 06:41:04 AM
Activity: 616
November 21, 2017, 06:33:53 AM
What about the campaign bounty?
Where is it?
Activity: 490
November 21, 2017, 06:33:46 AM
only etherium?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 21, 2017, 03:46:44 AM
in fact, then it is easier to make a separate site allowing players to sell the game currency.
 And if it gets embarrassed to introduce this technique into a couple of games so that the exchange can go on without leaving the game
Yes, install a small miner in the game which will not heavily load the CPU
and quietly sit watching
I think the miner is superfluous.
but you can think of something.
by type if you are not at home, turn on our program and in your account will drip a currency that can be deduced
in fact, the only difficulty of this project is to find companies that will work together
yes, but if everything works out
I do not know what can happen
in my view, if you add this to all games, it can be changed by a gold between games with real money at the rate that will be set by the program
you have too big plans and we moved away from the topic
agrees but maybe we helped our developer ideas
who knows can and helped
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 03:43:57 AM
in fact, then it is easier to make a separate site allowing players to sell the game currency.
 And if it gets embarrassed to introduce this technique into a couple of games so that the exchange can go on without leaving the game
and quietly sit watching
by type if you are not at home, turn on our program and in your account will drip a currency that can be deduced
in fact, the only difficulty of this project is to find companies that will work together
in my view, if you add this to all games, it can be changed by a gold between games with real money at the rate that will be set by the program
agrees but maybe we helped our developer ideas
November 21, 2017, 03:43:16 AM
and quietly sit watching
November 21, 2017, 03:41:17 AM
and quietly sit watching
November 21, 2017, 03:36:01 AM
and quietly sit watching
November 21, 2017, 03:33:14 AM
and quietly sit watching
November 21, 2017, 03:30:47 AM
and quietly sit watching
November 21, 2017, 03:24:24 AM
and quietly sit watching
November 21, 2017, 03:21:50 AM
November 21, 2017, 03:20:51 AM
this is a great system that will facilitate a quick exchange of your money for gaming.
it's something like this and not what you think.
\but is not that what we called?
In any case, this is another project and all of the projects are unique and do not have to be compared
in any case, have we already found a competitor?
I think by the way that if they are in the direction of MMO games, then more profit will be
from what such a decision?
think by yourself. a huge number of players
20 percent get their things for donate
November 21, 2017, 03:17:38 AM
this is a great system that will facilitate a quick exchange of your money for gaming.
In any case, this is another project and all of the projects are unique and do not have to be compared
I think by the way that if they are in the direction of MMO games, then more profit will be
from what such a decision?
November 21, 2017, 03:11:11 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
November 21, 2017, 03:07:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: