Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN-POS] [MVP] PDG ⭐️ Buy Sell Exchange ⭐️ Digital products on PDG network - page 3. (Read 23147 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I am always in favor of always developing something new in the world of cryptocurrency, and this project should bring everything to the end
Well, you must admit that team PDG has already done a lot of things and is done. Other projects usually have no finished products but promises. And in the case of PDG here is different.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

The PDG Team is proud to announce we are now listed on CREX24 Exchange!
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/PDG-BTC

Great job guys! Crex24 is a good exchange. I think that at this stage of development of the project, he may well provide the need to buy or sell the PDG coin.
Activity: 168
Such projects are rarely found. I can not guarantee or predict but it seems to me that this PDG project will become very famous in the next six months.
Well, if in March there will be a market reversal and the global pump starts, then project PDG is definitely ready for all of this. The team is very active. The coin has a working technology and is presented on several exchanges.
Activity: 126

PDG team  is proud to be a certified project & partner of SetupMasternodes.com

I did not use the Setupmasternodes.com service.
Is it good?
Can you share your experience with their service, please.
I also did not try this service myself, but I heard good reviews from my friends. I think that everything should be fine. This service looks very decent.
Activity: 126
I think that the PDG project team understands this and will take steps to bring this area into a separate business segment.
PDG is very actively developing. This is manifested in all areas: the community is growing, the code is being improved, the project is developing. All this can neither be happy.
Activity: 252
And what trading pairs will be at PDG? Someone has a registration on this exchange Crex24 and can look and tell me? Thank!
So far, only a trading pair with Bitcoin is active. You can see the bidding on the link: https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/PDG-BTC
For this, it is not necessary to have registration on the Crex24 exchange.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10

I did not use the Setupmasternodes.com service.
Is it good?
Can you share your experience with their service, please.
Activity: 140
You're right. Therefore, developers need to listen to the opinions of users, but precisely follow the plans indicated in the white paper and roadmap. as users in most do not know what exactly they want.
PDG has the right development strategy. The developers are doing everything right. And the results of their work please me personally.
Activity: 210
And what trading pairs will be at PDG? Someone has a registration on this exchange Crex24 and can look and tell me? Thank!
Activity: 182
Guys and you know that the PDG coin is now out on the new exchange and traded on the crex24 exchange. It's very cool!
Wow! What a news! This is progress! Crex24 is a completely different exchange market. I think that this listing will give a good start for the further development of the PDG project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Guys and you know that the PDG coin is now out on the new exchange and traded on the crex24 exchange. It's very cool!
Activity: 207

Security is now generally in the first place, the higher the security of the project, the more chances to earn good relations with investors, because everyone wants a quality product Wink
Everyone wants exchanges to be both fast and secure. But such a compromise is difficult to achieve. People just do not understand how everything works and therefore often require the impossible.
You're right. Therefore, developers need to listen to the opinions of users, but precisely follow the plans indicated in the white paper and roadmap. as users in most do not know what exactly they want.

One of the trends in 2019 is user privacy. Earlier, cryptocurrency projects offered privacy only in the exchange of money. We went further and offered people to exchange digital products. State or corporation did not follow and did not receive user data
People love cryptocurrency for the complete confidentiality of users and of course finance, although there are such skillful people who can easily crack a wallet

Yes, we agree that everything can be hacked

Now any wallet can be hacked, it all depends on the hacker himself, but still the blockchain system is much safer

Also right) But the task of privacy and security are the main things in the development
Activity: 196
Security is now generally in the first place, the higher the security of the project, the more chances to earn good relations with investors, because everyone wants a quality product Wink
Everyone wants exchanges to be both fast and secure. But such a compromise is difficult to achieve. People just do not understand how everything works and therefore often require the impossible.

One of the trends in 2019 is user privacy. Earlier, cryptocurrency projects offered privacy only in the exchange of money. We went further and offered people to exchange digital products. State or corporation did not follow and did not receive user data
People love cryptocurrency for the complete confidentiality of users and of course finance, although there are such skillful people who can easily crack a wallet

Now any wallet can be hacked, it all depends on the hacker himself, but still the blockchain system is much safer

Activity: 83

The PDG Team is proud to announce we are now listed on CREX24 Exchange!
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/PDG-BTC
Activity: 182

Thanks to our partners from GTM, we now have a banner  In their excellent service)
Nice to watch the development of the PDG project. The team is very active! I think that the PDG project investors are pleased to see that something is constantly being done and is being developed.

The most important thing now is that investors do not dump the coin. Since there are a lot of interesting news and events ahead
They just follow the project and draw conclusions, this is the right decision, you can invest at any time.

Thanks to our partners from GTM, we now have a banner  In their excellent service)
Nice to watch the development of the PDG project. The team is very active! I think that the PDG project investors are pleased to see that something is constantly being done and is being developed.

The most important thing now is that investors do not dump the coin. Since there are a lot of interesting news and events ahead
Pages:
Jump to: