Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]🚀[MNC]🔥 MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATION 💰 - page 17. (Read 28261 times)

copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Will your ICO be divided into stages? If so, which ones?
Activity: 26

▪️Let’s turn to serious content today, cause everybody knows that information - is your best friend ever in XXI century. As much as we wish we could avoid arbitration process as in all financial projects, sometimes we have to deal with them. In our case, arbitration process occurs overridden on the basis of the decision and the requirements of the legislation of the country in which the project is registered. If order to start this process, party should give serious  attention to questions of law and express its issue to administration.

▪️Period of arbitration depends on contractual obligations and agreements between partners that have established the transaction. Total claims are in the amount of material security, which are made by parties. In a case when there is no material security all the risks are distributed on the transaction parties.

▪️If you have any questions regarding arbitration process, feel free to ask✔️ https://t.me/MainCoinChat

It's the right decision! Your project stands out as a qualitative and professional!
copper member
Activity: 154

▪️Let’s turn to serious content today, cause everybody knows that information - is your best friend ever in XXI century. As much as we wish we could avoid arbitration process as in all financial projects, sometimes we have to deal with them. In our case, arbitration process occurs overridden on the basis of the decision and the requirements of the legislation of the country in which the project is registered. If order to start this process, party should give serious  attention to questions of law and express its issue to administration.

▪️Period of arbitration depends on contractual obligations and agreements between partners that have established the transaction. Total claims are in the amount of material security, which are made by parties. In a case when there is no material security all the risks are distributed on the transaction parties.

▪️If you have any questions regarding arbitration process, feel free to ask✔️ https://t.me/MainCoinChat

thank you for providing such an important information!
copper member
Activity: 140
Investors can only be businessmen or who want?

Hello!
We accept everyone who wants to join us. You don't have to be a businessman, but you can become one during the participation Smiley
copper member
Can an investor count on any bonuses for a large investment?

Hello!
We have bonus program, please check on site Wink
copper member

copper member
You have very interesting videos on the site . When will there be new videos?

Hello!
Thank you!
We will add new videos soon, Check updates.
copper member
What role do partners play in your project? In the future, their number will increase?

Hello!
Our partners are part of our project. Future will show Wink

Thank you for your interest
copper member
How much money do you plan to allocate for marketing?

For all these info please chetah our WP Smiley
copper member
Where can I find articles or news posts about your progress?

Hello!
We publish all our news as well as progress in our social media Smiley
Activity: 50
How are sales going? Where can I find out the latest news about your project? How often do you publish them?
copper member

Main Coin project has several desirable features, which are generally appreciated by business clients. We’ve told you lately about security program and today investment versatility will be described✔️

Avtomain Holding accepts investments from all over the World, and should be consistent with foreign investment law.  If you choose traditional investment (in local companies using fiat money), your transaction will be approved in month or even longer. However, using Main Coin platform all the process reduced in times and passes immediately⚡️

Another advantage is disclosed while investing in traditional Holding, that compels you to conclude an agreement with each separate product/project. Conversely, Avtomain Holding has a whole ecosystem of products, which can act not only as an investment product, but also as a means of payment🔝

Don’t waste your time on another insecure and incomprehensible projects. Join Main Coin and start getting your profit🚀🚀🚀 https://maincoin.money 

Activity: 68
Where can I find articles or news posts about your progress?
copper member
How much money do you plan to allocate for marketing?
copper member
What role do partners play in your project? In the future, their number will increase?
Activity: 50
You have very interesting videos on the site . When will there be new videos?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can an investor count on any bonuses for a large investment?

I think, this is not foreseen,
because I have not seen such information in the section about the ICO of project MAINCOIN
copper member
Which cryptocurrency do you accept investments?

Hello!
Please check all the ICO details via our site https://maincoin.money

An updates made everyday!
copper member
How soon will white paper appear on the site in other languages?

Hello!
Our team is working on adding new languages, but for now English is enough Smiley
Follow the updates and you won't miss the release Wink
copper member
I also wonder how long the ICO planned?

Hello!
Please check all ICO moments on our site https://maincoin.money

Best regards!
Pages:
Jump to: