Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]🚀[MNC]🔥 MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATION 💰 - page 8. (Read 28261 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Unlike the other ones, Main Coin project is not just a single product, we’ve got an entire holding. #Avtomain Holding includes number of read businesses, which are already launched, working and generate income💰

We are proud to say that our #ICO is going in accordance with our plans. More and more people join us every day and we welcome everyone on board🙏🏻

Don’t waste a moment, Main Coin ICO draws to a close. You have only 1 day to join us, so you would better make it quick👉🏼 https://maincoin.money

Which exchange will be the first to start trading? Is there such information?
I am interesting this question too)

Hello!
 We will publish in our social media all the info soon

Best regards
copper member
Unlike the other ones, Main Coin project is not just a single product, we’ve got an entire holding. #Avtomain Holding includes number of read businesses, which are already launched, working and generate income💰

We are proud to say that our #ICO is going in accordance with our plans. More and more people join us every day and we welcome everyone on board🙏🏻

Don’t waste a moment, Main Coin ICO draws to a close. You have only 1 day to join us, so you would better make it quick👉🏼 https://maincoin.money

Hello!
you can find all the exchanges we'll be working with on our website.
Best regards!
copper member

It is official! Main Coin #ICO ends today and our team is so glad and happy about results we’ve got💥💥💥

You have few more hours to invest so make it really quick👉🏼 https://maincoin.money

We appreciate each of you who believed and joined us.  Don’t forget that this is just a start, we have so many plans and goals for the future project #development🔜

Follow the news here and in other social media in order to be the first one to try all the novelties🌐🙌🏼
copper member
Activity: 115
will be great if your token will be growing after that)
copper member
Activity: 115

I am interesting this question too)
Activity: 55

copper member

copper member
I really want that your project will be successful? because i am already invested )

With all this faith from our community and our everyday hard work, Main Coin project will be successful!
copper member
i hope thet your ICO will be successful Grin

It is already succesful, thank you Smiley
What plan do you have after ICO and?

We have great development plans, which are described in our roadmap. Please check it Wink
copper member
Activity: 110
I really want that your project will be successful? because i am already invested )
copper member
Activity: 110
i hope thet your ICO will be successful Grin

It is already succesful, thank you Smiley
What plan do you have after ICO and?
copper member

Dear Main Coin community!

Our team is happy and proud to see each of you here. Tomorrow our ICO will be officially finished. So if you want to join us or purchase more MNC tokens, you’d better hurry up🔜

We remind, that you can buy MNC tokens via⬇️

- website
- DEEX exchange
- Livecoin exchange
- Bitfex exchange
- And many other. (See the whole list on web)

Thank you for your faith. We will continue to develop Avtomain Holding and publish here all the news.
Don’t forget to subscribe✔️🌐
Nice news )
Do you have bonuses for latest participants?

yes, we do! but you should really hurry up cause ICO is almost finished)
Best regards!
i will do it tomorrow)

We will wait for your message. Thank you for active participance
Activity: 50
copper member
can I invest or your ICO is over?

Hello!
You stil can invest, however you have only 1 day left to do this, so hurry up Wink
Activity: 50

Our team is happy and proud to see each of you here. Tomorrow our ICO will be officially finished. So if you want to join us or purchase more MNC tokens, you’d better hurry up🔜

- website
- DEEX exchange
- Livecoin exchange
- Bitfex exchange

Thank you for your faith. We will continue to develop Avtomain Holding and publish here all the news.
Nice news )

Best regards!
i will do it tomorrow)
copper member
Activity: 56
can I invest or your ICO is over?
copper member

- website
- DEEX exchange
- Livecoin exchange
- Bitfex exchange

Nice news )

Best regards!
copper member
or referral program?

please check all the info on website Smiley
copper member
wow you look like a really impressive project

Thank you for your attitude Wink Smiley
copper member

- website
- DEEX exchange
- Livecoin exchange
- Bitfex exchange

Nice news )

yes, they are Wink
Pages:
Jump to: