Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MN][$LOKI] Loki - Private Transactions & Comms - page 57. (Read 80384 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Loki Gui wallet release v0.1.0 for Mac is now available! Direct link on twitter message.
https://twitter.com/Loki_Project/status/994446829990301696
Has anyone installed it already?

In fairness, the file is clean. Seems that the team did their job here.

legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Loki Gui wallet release v0.1.0 for Mac is now available! Direct link on twitter message.
https://twitter.com/Loki_Project/status/994446829990301696
Has anyone installed it already?
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
New video released about Loki!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKCp2uXtc-4

Hey,
It seems that the developmental progress of Loki project is very good.
There are lots of activities several days after the launch day of Loki project, which started around a week ago.
Furthermore, I would like and really eagerly waiting for witnessing what will happen with Cryptonight alogrithm coins.
Hope all the best for Loki project, dev.
Anyway, thank you for the video.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Not sure if I can trust anything named after a Trickster God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster_god
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Anyone airdrop planned?

You need to join their telegram and wait for their surprise airdrop announcement, it ends very quick so you need to active the notification that way you will not miss it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I am so glad I found about this project from the very start! This is, truly, a very promising project, of course if the devs are going to deploy everything from their roadmap, LOKI would be one of the fastest growing blockchains for 2018/2019!
I will keep a really close eye on LOK.
Good luck Devs!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
its a really nice project please add mainnet checkbox during wallet installation there are only test net and stagenet option server choices during wallet instalation

To run on mainnet, just leave both stagenet and testnet checkboxes unticked Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
its a really nice project please add mainnet checkbox during wallet installation there are only test net and stagenet option server choices during wallet instalation
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Activity: 37
Merit: 11
2Loki_Project:
Hi! In your new Linux GUI wallet the following library is needed:
./loki-wallet-gui: error while loading shared libraries: VBoxOGLcrutil.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'm reading the whitepaper now and I'm quite impressed. Hope everything is going well with your pj  Grin
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Great project guys, and starting to get good interest. I can’t see a pinned post at the top, which would helpful to orientate new members. Suggest you put one with all relevant info, unless I’ve accidentally deleted my one on here 👍🏼
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Anybody tried to solo mining? I have 22kh/s and maybe i'll do solo mining. But i don't know how i can mine solo. Anybody help me? Thanks.

22Kh/s if WAAAY too low to be solo mining. I have ~ 55Kh/s on CN-Heavy and I would never even consider solo mining.

You would have to run a private pool and point your miners to it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Telegram Secret coin....
Token? Really, Loki_Project?
I have mined the coins in the last several days. What I knew is Loki is a mineable coin, not a token.
Would you mind explaining a bit on this point, please.
This information is not available yet. We will know more about it as token distribution is finished.

It's good to see new upgrades for Loki wallets.

Yes, you are correct it is a mineable coin.

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
This project looks promising, it looks like a better fork of Monero than some the others out there, such as SumoCoin which is struggling to get off the ground even with a large fan base.

Sumo is doing ok.  And it's Sumokoin.
The topic is for only Loki, not SUMOKoin, lol. Did you post at wrong place?
He reacts on that SUMO part... Anyway LOKI is fork of Monero and uses CN-Heavy algo from SUMO devs so you can pretty much talk on all of these in a certain way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Anybody tried to solo mining? I have 22kh/s and maybe i'll do solo mining. But i don't know how i can mine solo. Anybody help me? Thanks.
You need probably more to hit block at least everyday. Setup any cryptonote pool and mine there.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Token? Really, Loki_Project?
I have mined the coins in the last several days. What I knew is Loki is a mineable coin, not a token.
Would you mind explaining a bit on this point, please.
This information is not available yet. We will know more about it as token distribution is finished.

It's good to see new upgrades for Loki wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: