Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 100. (Read 153273 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 500
I like this project alot. I've invested some btc into it too Smiley Keep up the good work, almost at the 50 btc required to make it a success!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hey Dev will you publish new pictures soon? Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
30 hours left before the end of the 10% bonus !
No bonuses on investment will be available in the following weeks

How much BTC is needed to invested to be eligible for the Dividend?

To get 10 000 MNM you need to do the following calculation :
( total BTC invested / 4 000 000) * 10 000 = Minimum to invest to be eligible for the dividends.

Since we need to raise at least 50 BTC, the minimum investment need is :
(50 BTC / 4 000 000) * 10 000 = 0,125 BTC

Is the bonus already in that computation?

No it is not. Actually the minimum would be 0,11363636 BTC with the bonus, in case we hit exactly 50 BTC

Thanks for the info.

Also, don't forget about the bounties and contests that are available, as participating in them is an easy way to grab up a considerable amount of MNMs. Even if you don't manage to obtain the minimum required to become a shareholder during the ICO, at least you got in when it was cheap to do so and are on your way to becoming one.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
i can help you with Turkish translation if you need.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

( total BTC invested / 4 000 000) * 10 000 = Minimum to invest to be eligible for the dividends.

No it is not. Actually the minimum would be 0,11363636 BTC with the bonus, in case we hit exactly 50 BTC

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
do you need serbian translation?
Activity: 700
Bulgarian Translation has been add to the OP !
Thanks to Acimirov (Kondiomir)

Bulgarian - Bulgarian Thread - By Kondiomir (Acimirov)

Generation Blockchain.

Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hello everyone!

Dont forgot about the twitter contest! It's different from the bounty.

Grin 0.11 BTC prize total for this week! Grin

Activity: 466
If I follow on Twitter/Facebook is needed to register somewhere?
Good idea...

I watching this coins...i will participate...

good luck..

Thanks a lot for your interest Smiley
Do not hesitate to join MINEUM's Slack Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Good idea...

I watching this coins...i will participate...

good luck..
I see. So you said of the 51% received 75% will be reinvested that that essentially makes 38% of all profits will be reinvested. How will we know that you are indeed reinvesting them?

Because to me growth is what matters, if there is no reinvestment then it would be a static model so I'm glad 38% is going in reinvestment. But how do you plan be transparent about this stuff.

Some votes will be made in the following weeks after launch to state everything around that.

38% will automatically be reinvest in the platform, but it'll be divided in 3 sections, as mentionned in the different documentation available at https://mineum.org/documentation.php

However, this is a minimum. Wink
More details will follow about it.

Every single invoice and payment will be available as much as a public way to follow every transactions done by us. Since our main supplier accept Bitcoin (mainly why we encourage him at every purchase), it'll be easy to follow all the development around MINEUM, including our payment, invoice and gains.
Since everything is not set yet, exact terms will be available once everything will be voted by shareholders.
For the moment, the last lines are what we're sure about.
We invite you to join our slack channel to discuss more about it if you want Smiley

Hmm how did you come up with $25,000 quarter dividend?

If your rig is profiting $100 and if a quarter is 12 weeks * 7 days = 84 days
Then your quarterly profit should be $100*84= $8400

For there to be $25,000 quarterly profits (hence dividend) you'd need to be making roughly $300 A DAY.

According to a screenshot while discussing with icocountdown, it was mentioned that after cost the daily profit was somewhere between $115-$150 if I recall correctly.

Your numbers seem to be 2x what you're currently making. And is there anyway you can prove that currently your daily profit is around $100?

We set these number with our goal of 120-150 BTC raised during the ICO.
With a 150% ROI during the year, this mean a minimum of 180 BTC (actually about 104 000$ CAD)
Divided by 4 quarters : 26 000$ Smiley
We round it at 25 000$ but still there, this value has so many variables to be considered as veridict.
For the moment, the only use of that value is to show how does the different calculation will be done Smiley

For the proof, it is possible, but this is really hard to prove that we got them all in one day since we are mining many coin at many moment during the day and we are not selling all what we mine for the moment... If you have an idea about the way you would like us to prove you, you always can let us know Smiley

Hope to answer to your question, if not let me know Smiley

Anthony
Activity: 258
I see. So you said of the 51% received 75% will be reinvested that that essentially makes 38% of all profits will be reinvested. How will we know that you are indeed reinvesting them?

Because to me growth is what matters, if there is no reinvestment then it would be a static model so I'm glad 38% is going in reinvestment. But how do you plan be transparent about this stuff.

Some votes will be made in the following weeks after launch to state everything around that.

38% will automatically be reinvest in the platform, but it'll be divided in 3 sections, as mentionned in the different documentation available at https://mineum.org/documentation.php

However, this is a minimum. Wink
More details will follow about it.

Every single invoice and payment will be available as much as a public way to follow every transactions done by us. Since our main supplier accept Bitcoin (mainly why we encourage him at every purchase), it'll be easy to follow all the development around MINEUM, including our payment, invoice and gains.
Since everything is not set yet, exact terms will be available once everything will be voted by shareholders.
For the moment, the last lines are what we're sure about.
We invite you to join our slack channel to discuss more about it if you want Smiley

Hmm how did you come up with $25,000 quarter dividend?

If your rig is profiting $100 and if a quarter is 12 weeks * 7 days = 84 days
Then your quarterly profit should be $100*84= $8400

For there to be $25,000 quarterly profits (hence dividend) you'd need to be making roughly $300 A DAY.

According to a screenshot while discussing with icocountdown, it was mentioned that after cost the daily profit was somewhere between $115-$150 if I recall correctly.

Your numbers seem to be 2x what you're currently making. And is there anyway you can prove that currently your daily profit is around $100?
Interesting project,
Please Check a PM, I have already sent a PM
thank you
Good luck with your project.

PM received Smiley

Thanks a lot for your interest!
If you have any questions, let us know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005