Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 119. (Read 153273 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
any pools!?  Grin

Ill add one at launch, still plenty of time though
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
any pools!?  Grin
Activity: 700
Will mine this, sure  Cool

Awesome! Mining is way too addictive!

I'm in.  I hope to buy 10,000 MNM

Wish you the best nrvasquez!

any bounty to make a signature and the avatar design?

For the moment, we already have an avatar and our signature are being done at the moment.
You still can send us your idea and we can check with you Smiley

Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
any bounty to make a signature and the avatar design?
Activity: 966
I'm in.  I hope to buy 10,000 MNM
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
That's a good question, it'll be asked on May 7th. Since it's already part of Q&A Smiley

Thanks for submitting Smiley

Do you have an escrow for this ICO?

if you read the ICO pdf, and answer is there....

CjMapope is exact. Here to link : https://mineum.org/documentation/mineum-escrow.pdf

Looks good, two trusted and known escrows are involved in the project.
That's a good question, it'll be asked on May 7th. Since it's already part of Q&A Smiley

CjMapope is exact. Here to link : https://mineum.org/documentation/mineum-escrow.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

Activity: 217

That's a good question and it'll be answered on May 7th, as it's part of the Q&A document. We put so much work into it that I'd hate to pick it apart before it's posted. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
 why have you choose this time to do the ICO? would have been better to start 1 June?
We are currently building a Q&A document which will be posted on May 7th.

If you have any question(s) about MINEUM project,
feel free to post it on the thread and we will try to answer as many questions as possible !

Join our Slack Channel now and meet the community
Get an invite here : https://mineumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 163
Very nice!  After the ico ends, we'll have to have a share holder shindig!
Do not forget to take a look to features page to follow the progression of the different element of the roadmap!

https://mineum.org/features.php
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
ok, my previous post got deleted by the mod, don't know why...

so here i go again

followed and liked your social media

definately watching this thread  Wink

Followed and liked..

Now, Where them signatures at?

As mentionned in the thread, the signature will be available on May 7th Smiley

Signature Bounty – 10 000 MNM
A bounty will be offered to people who set their signature representing MINEUM. Once set on your account, you will need to post at least 10 messages (please, no spam) during the ICO period to be eligible for the bounty. The number of stakes accumulated will determine the amount received per stake. The signature is not yet available. It'll appear on May 7th
"The Cloud Mining Platform is a place where people will be able to sign mining contracts on different algorithms, including SHA-256, Scrypt, x11, Dagger and more. These contracts will be available for different durations of time.

•The Cloud Hosting Platform will allow you to buy specific mining gear that we will host for you, which you’ll own. You will be able to do whatever you want with it, even ask us to ship you your gear when you want. "

do you guys have a DC? or how do you plan to accomplish this? as you can imagine, it's not as easy as one thinks, betarigs and Mintsy both failed miserably in the end doing multi-algo long term rentals.

The exact range of algorithms will be choose by shareholders and us with a poll.

We all know that nothing is easy and that's why were are planning to add features (including differents algorithms) over the time, following the trends and the holders opinion.

We do have the possibility to host a large range of mining gear with the low electricity rates available in the Province of Quebec (about 0.065 USD$/kW, sometimes less). We will reveal more information about Cloud Hosting and Cloud Mining Platform during their development.

Thanks for your interest in MINEUM!

If we didn't fully reply to your question, let us know!

nah, that will do it for now, give you guys time to implement some more plans before i drill ya anymore ;p
i am a Canadian, so i am familiar with Quebec's DC's and GWN/Cryptoborleas operations.

The main reason i asked is because IF you guys can set up a reliable service renting multi-algos for extended periods of time i think it would be a great option for alot of people (me included, i loved Mintsy's system but it fell apart for Cryptsy around that time and Mintsy went belly-up)

Best of Luck! Wink

Oooh that's great!
We are working on a solution to get backed by LTE in case of ISP interruption. We should get it by the end of June.
We'll do our best to make everything as reliable as possible and offer multi-algos services. Since we will need to discuss about every decision with our future shareholders, you'll understand that I can't give you exact information for the moment. But I swear, it'll come Smiley

About the DC, the ICO will make a huge difference around it Wink
Nothing is impossible, especially here in Quebec Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
"The Cloud Mining Platform is a place where people will be able to sign mining contracts on different algorithms, including SHA-256, Scrypt, x11, Dagger and more. These contracts will be available for different durations of time.

•The Cloud Hosting Platform will allow you to buy specific mining gear that we will host for you, which you’ll own. You will be able to do whatever you want with it, even ask us to ship you your gear when you want. "

do you guys have a DC? or how do you plan to accomplish this? as you can imagine, it's not as easy as one thinks, betarigs and Mintsy both failed miserably in the end doing multi-algo long term rentals.

The exact range of algorithms will be choose by shareholders and us with a poll.

We all know that nothing is easy and that's why were are planning to add features (including differents algorithms) over the time, following the trends and the holders opinion.

We do have the possibility to host a large range of mining gear with the low electricity rates available in the Province of Quebec (about 0.065 USD$/kW, sometimes less). We will reveal more information about Cloud Hosting and Cloud Mining Platform during their development.

Thanks for your interest in MINEUM!

If we didn't fully reply to your question, let us know!

nah, that will do it for now, give you guys time to implement some more plans before i drill ya anymore ;p
i am a Canadian, so i am familiar with Quebec's DC's and GWN/Cryptoborleas operations.

The main reason i asked is because IF you guys can set up a reliable service renting multi-algos for extended periods of time i think it would be a great option for alot of people (me included, i loved Mintsy's system but it fell apart for Cryptsy around that time and Mintsy went belly-up)

Best of Luck! Wink

*now be prepared for useless sig whores to fill your thread with "following" comments (actually against BCT rules)*
Hi , i did follow you on twitter and facebook!
dev any bounty for translating? best regards

Great thanks for the support davide72!

We will have bounties for translation, more information about them will arrive as soon as we complete our OP Smiley

Watching

Thanks a lot for passing by Redcow!
Hope we will fit your expectations Smiley
Jump to: