Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNM][LAUNCHED] MINEUM |x13| PoW STARTED - page 31. (Read 153273 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
If you need (help with) pools, you know who to ask Wink
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
If the rig is live why aren't we seeing it in the shareholder platform.?

Because at now, it's not running in the mineum pool.

I just saw your tweet about the 1080 rig goin live.

Why are you using ccminer 1.8 for lyra2v2? Ccminer 1.7.6-r6 should give a better hashrate.

Because 1.8 support CUDA 8.0 for 1080.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
If the rig is live why aren't we seeing it in the shareholder platform.?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I just saw your tweet about the 1080 rig goin live.

Why are you using ccminer 1.8 for lyra2v2? Ccminer 1.7.6-r6 should give a better hashrate.
Activity: 368
i love the way that price are stable on the last few days
Activity: 700
Is mymineum working correctly? Getting kicked to log in whenever i try to click anything related to the shareholder platform.

You have more than 10k mnm in one address?
You have registered that address in the platform?
You have sign that address?

Yes I have 10k but I cant register them as I am being kicked to the log in screen everytime I try register.

Hey !
Can you send me your MNM address in private please?
Never mind. I found the problem. I had to sign a message.

I might just have missed it but the part about signing a message does seem a bit to hard to find. It could use a link in the announcment or on the webpage.

Awesome then!

The information about signature is available here : https://forum.mineum.org/d/29-how-to-verify-your-address-ownership Smiley
Is mymineum working correctly? Getting kicked to log in whenever i try to click anything related to the shareholder platform.

Yes I have 10k but I cant register them as I am being kicked to the log in screen everytime I try register.

Hey !
Never mind. I found the problem. I had to sign a message.

I might just have missed it but the part about signing a message does seem a bit to hard to find. It could use a link in the announcment or on the webpage.

Hey !

holy shit still no name for it?  does it not take MAX 2 hours to buy a domain, setup hosting and forward said domain to an actual site name?
real "professional" or do they prefer to hide the business for some reason for now?

As you may see, we already do have many domains. As mentionned a couple time before, we are waiting on setting up our main servers and do the complete migration before to set a domain on the explorer.

By the way, you don't need to buy a subdomain.

Any news on developments here for the next three months schedule? My Family has purchased MINEUM so am interested to see if purchasing more at present is a good idea.

We are currently working on mining pool, Cloud Hosting and the links between the two.
More info will come this friday when everything will be available.

Our first 1080 RIG is now fully operationnal.

holy shit still no name for it?  does it not take MAX 2 hours to buy a domain, setup hosting and forward said domain to an actual site name?
real "professional" or do they prefer to hide the business for some reason for now?

Thanks for your help!
Without some "fud", don't seems a btct thread.

Have a nice day   Wink

Any news on developments here for the next three months schedule? My Family has purchased MINEUM so am interested to see if purchasing more at present is a good idea.

Antho281 talked about post some news 2 days ago, but then happened the outage problem, im sure he come in next hour's to explain all the progress made  Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 260

holy shit still no name for it?  does it not take MAX 2 hours to buy a domain, setup hosting and forward said domain to an actual site name?

No reason for such negativity, "Ale Scam Hole".
Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

holy shit still no name for it?  does it not take MAX 2 hours to buy a domain, setup hosting and forward said domain to an actual site name?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
BE is not working
Everything is working again.
Several issues I see:
1) Shareholder Platform -> Dashboard = not working
2) Shareholder Platform -> Votes = Even though I have >10000 MNM it gives me the message:
Oops! Looks like your address balance is under 10 000 MNM.

You can contact us if you have any problem.
Meanwhile, you may return to homepage
3) Block Explorer is no longer available: http://70.83.227.32:3000/
4) And still no domain name for the block explorer?

My last message here..
Pages:
Jump to: