Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MNT] MoNet QUARK POW/POS Hybrid MasterNodes, InstantX, Messaging[MNT][ANN] - page 4. (Read 7302 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Should have another two wallets released sometime today hopefully too Wink
I think community need how to run master node on wallet  Wink

It's On the OP, Which everybody can clearly see  Wink If they can be bothered to look that is
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I think community need how to run master node on wallet  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Damn, that single masternode is now taking two thirds of all the stake block rewards. Rich get richer. Wish it was mine.
Messaged a few exchanges for ya, Hopefully one of them if not all pick it up soon Wink

Well thank you for that  Wink . We too have messaged a few Exchanges now also so maybe just maybe we may get one soon.

Anybody know of someone who builds Android wallets ?

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Messaged a few exchanges for ya, Hopefully one of them if not all pick it up soon Wink

Morning lovely poeple  Grin The Sun is Shining

Right now time to get some more bounties complete Wink

great hopefully we get some more things for MoNet today  Grin

Liking this fast chain too, I understand there may be orphans but I'm still liking it  Tongue

Yes we should hopefully have some more stuff for MoNet today  Wink Just waiting a few responses at the moment
Can I run more than one masternode from the same machine?

Not a clue on that one. I would presume the masternode.conf would only allow for 1 Masternode to be run due to the ip addy and the masternode privekey bit in the .conf, I Could however be wrong (just my 2 cents)

great hopefully we get some more things for MoNet today  Grin

Liking this fast chain too, I understand there may be orphans but I'm still liking it  Tongue

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can I run more than one masternode from the same machine?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm gonna stake away and wait until Next week then see if I can get me a Masternode up and running Cheesy
Thanks and atleast we can see graphics until this page is gone now for a while  Tongue
The 3'rd address is Mining pool as I'm aware. I do understand what you are saying but I will not change the rewards now I'm Sorry to me it is too late for that and would just mess with the coin more due to me changing rewards, I would like not to do stuff like that and work on what needs to be done instead.

There's nothing to change here, the coin is DOA.

Well i'll see you in a few months then  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
The 3'rd address is Mining pool as I'm aware. I do understand what you are saying but I will not change the rewards now I'm Sorry to me it is too late for that and would just mess with the coin more due to me changing rewards, I would like not to do stuff like that and work on what needs to be done instead.

There's nothing to change here, the coin is DOA.
300,000 MNT remain now for bounties and future developments

Block 1,000 - 1,000,000 = 0.2 Coins Per Block

Pos Reward = 10 Coins Per Block

send exactly 5,000 coins with the standard tx fee nothing more nothing less to the masternode address you

The combination of those numbers are completely retarded.

ICO + joke mining rewards + high PoS rewards + expensive masternodes = rich gets richer scheme with poor distribution.

The only way you will get MNT is either do something for the coin and get paid a bounty or mine like the rest and stake what you have mined.

We Know exactly why we did it like that but seems people cannot see what we do for some reason.

This is designed so you hold your coins (Not PoW mine to stake high blocks to dump)

If you have to mine / buy 5k MNT it means that you have to hold your coins to get upto 5k in total to run a masternode and then the masternode will keep the 5k out of circulation. It will help markets and the Network

EDIT: there is no ICO and 700,000 MNT have been burnt which you can see here http://104.251.217.231:3030/address/5BurnMNTaddyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwv4EcE

I see what you're doing but it should be done after a proper distribution phase.
Starting a coin with the incentive for everyone to just hold from day 1 will cause poor distribution and you only get a handful of people owning all the coins who will only get richer.

New people will not invest in the coin when the mining rewards are a complete joke and people who can already stake will earn way more than miners. There's a reason why the network difficulty is only 1.4.
PoW is supposed to protect the network but it's not happening if you're not incentivizing people to mine (suprnova mined 2747.6 coins in 13738 blocks  Cheesy)

Let's just look at the addresses between 3 and 19:

If you don't see the problem with this picture I don't know what to say other than you shouldn't create coins.

Activity: 12
I mined a full 24 hr's solo. I hit 50 or so Monet and have staked it since the beginning I now have over 8000. My stake weight is typically 5%-20% of net weight. Distribution is fine, mine or buy while the stake weight is low then just leave your wallet on all day every day. I will be starting a masternode hopefully this weekend.  wallet image http://s24.postimg.org/utgv5vyd1/2016_04_12_11h37_38.png
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
300,000 MNT remain now for bounties and future developments

Block 1,000 - 1,000,000 = 0.2 Coins Per Block

Pos Reward = 10 Coins Per Block

send exactly 5,000 coins with the standard tx fee nothing more nothing less to the masternode address you

The combination of those numbers are completely retarded.

ICO + joke mining rewards + high PoS rewards + expensive masternodes = rich gets richer scheme with poor distribution.

The only way you will get MNT is either do something for the coin and get paid a bounty or mine like the rest and stake what you have mined.

We Know exactly why we did it like that but seems people cannot see what we do for some reason.

This is designed so you hold your coins (Not PoW mine to stake high blocks to dump)

If you have to mine / buy 5k MNT it means that you have to hold your coins to get upto 5k in total to run a masternode and then the masternode will keep the 5k out of circulation. It will help markets and the Network

EDIT: there is no ICO and 700,000 MNT have been burnt which you can see here http://104.251.217.231:3030/address/5BurnMNTaddyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwv4EcE

I see what you're doing but it should be done after a proper distribution phase.
Starting a coin with the incentive for everyone to just hold from day 1 will cause poor distribution and you only get a handful of people owning all the coins who will only get richer.

New people will not invest in the coin when the mining rewards are a complete joke and people who can already stake will earn way more than miners. There's a reason why the network difficulty is only 1.4.
PoW is supposed to protect the network but it's not happening if you're not incentivizing people to mine (suprnova mined 2747.6 coins in 13738 blocks  Cheesy)

Let's just look at the addresses between 3 and 19:

If you don't see the problem with this picture I don't know what to say other than you shouldn't create coins.
Pages:
Jump to: