Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04 - page 45. (Read 34498 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Kees de Vos, CEO of MobileBridge Momentum, has been interviewed by BlockTribune to talk about Momentum and what sets their apart from the competition. Take a look by clicking below:

http://blocktribune.com/blockchain-rewards-platform-momentum-allows-companies-to-launch-own-branded-tokens/
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
For our German community, please join us in our Telegram channel: t.me/MomentumToken to request your copy of our Whitepaper and Lightpaper translated into German. We look forward to seeing you!
Activity: 392
Marketing side of the project seems to me like other services like Google.
But I really like the features that users can provide info about them themselves and see what is collected by the service.
So loyalty is a great feature here and can be evaluated by many customers in future!
Can companies create their own tokens on the platform or I just misunderstand that?

The platform does allow for branded tokens! Check out page 21 of the WP for more details on the subject =)

Ok. I'll check it surely.
But what does your phrase "Simply launch branded Tokens" mean? It's on the 1st post of this thread.

- the Momentum Token allows consumers who own company branded tokens (e.g. Best Burger Token) to
convert those tokens into Momentum Tokens on the MobileBridge platform. Once
they have Momentum Tokens, they can keep it in their wallet, trade it or exchange
Momentum Tokens into other crypto-currencies1

Now I understand the meaning of it but I think that word "launch" doesn't match here. It would be more appropriate to use word "convert" for people to understand this right.

Yea but its more than just converting. If any store wanted to join the platform they could launch their own specialty branded tokens too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project

Thank you for your support
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Activity: 16
But I really like the features that users can provide info about them themselves and see what is collected by the service.
So loyalty is a great feature here and can be evaluated by many customers in future!
Can companies create their own tokens on the platform or I just misunderstand that?

The platform does allow for branded tokens! Check out page 21 of the WP for more details on the subject =)

But what does your phrase "Simply launch branded Tokens" mean? It's on the 1st post of this thread.

- the Momentum Token allows consumers who own company branded tokens (e.g. Best Burger Token) to
they have Momentum Tokens, they can keep it in their wallet, trade it or exchange

Now I understand the meaning of it but I think that word "launch" doesn't match here. It would be more appropriate to use word "convert" for people to understand this right.
Activity: 434
For all our German supporters - please find the German version of our Whitepaper and Light paper below!🇩🇪🇨🇭
Contact us https://t.me/MomentumToken and we will share it with you Smiley

Activity: 826

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Check out Crypto Beadles interview with CEO Kees de Vos :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fyq0HEVrVs
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
MobileBridge launches blockchain-powered loyalty and rewards platform | Mobile Marketing Magazine

http://mobilemarketingmagazine.com/mobilebridge-launches-blockchain-powered-loyalty-and-rewards-platform
awesome project.
a project which brings a very good concept and very useful.
 and I am sure with the existing professional team in this project, will easily be able to make this project successful.

Thank you very much for your support!
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Professor Youngsook Park, South Korea’s Leading Futurist, Joins MobileBridge Momentum as Momentum Token Korea Director

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180328005767/en/Professor-Youngsook-Park-South-Korea%E2%80%99s-Leading-Futurist
Activity: 434
MobileBridge Momentum appearing on Korean vlog. We are happy to share video with you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2973&v=vlwkoSFehas

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Crypto Beadles has made a video about Momentum Token (MMTM) in which he interviews CEO Kees de Vos. NEW Crypto ICO Momentum Token (MMTM) interview with CEO Kees de Vos
Pages:
Jump to: