Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MobileBridge Momentum - Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty. Sale 26.04 - page 58. (Read 34498 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
We have added Momentum ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/momentum).

If you have any question about Momentum ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Thanks for the support. Momentum will also be able to answer questions on the official telegram here: https://t.me/MomentumToken
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
hi dev,
 what? currency is permissible to buy The MobileBridge Momentum Token and when main sale will be start

ETH and BTC. Public sale dates are 26 March 2018 - 20 April (or until hard cap reached)
where exchange for MobileBridge Momentum, will be add
I think it's too early to think about exchangers. The project looks promising + a good team.
I'm interested in what your policy is "know your customer". Who will this be distributed to?

Standard KYC processes will be required. More information regarding our KYC protocol will be announced.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
hi dev,
 what? currency is permissible to buy The MobileBridge Momentum Token and when main sale will be start

ETH and BTC. Public sale dates are 26 March 2018 - 20 April (or until hard cap reached)
I think it's too early to think about exchangers. The project looks promising + a good team.
I'm interested in what your policy is "know your customer". Who will this be distributed to?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Interesting project, we can see a lot of new projects trying to interact between companies and customers. Trying to improve the loyality. Let's see if this one is going to be the one...

Rewarding customers for the spendings, the loyality, reviews, promotion is going to be more and more efficient since it is the most effective promotion AND the cheapest. The only point that is delicate to me is the data protections. Will they be really secured how will you manage this and what will be the garantee you won't sell them to companies?

Interesting project, swiss based with solide team? I haven't checked yet, this is the next step Smiley

Cheers

(posted on bounty thread sry)
Activity: 406
Hello, MobileBridge Momentum community. Please note that our bounty campaign is live: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymobilebridge-momentum-up-to-840k-in-rewards-2969733
Activity: 84
We have added Momentum ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/momentum).

If you have any question about Momentum ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone. Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use. The best of luck!
Activity: 842
hi dev,

hi dev,

Activity: 842
hi dev,
Activity: 104
its a nice project i will be glad to join the bounty campaign .
Activity: 392
Sounds like a very promising project. Looking forward to its bounty campaign and reserve Chinese translation if possible.  Grin

Hi Alex - you cant reserve it just yet. Keep an eye out and reserve it when the bounty is released!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
looks like promising project with existing company, i will watch this thread.
Activity: 8
This is a very interesting play in this new market.  Helping other companies leverage blockchain / token economies is exciting as we will begin seeing mainstream adoption.  I think it's possible, there is an application at my company too - exciting!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am just going through the concept and business model of this project and i see it is targeting a very important aspect of loyalty and reward system. Given customers an opportunity to exchange retailer branded reward tokens into other reward programs, this is really an interesting concept.

Now customers get rewards for their attention and activities in the platform, also the company branded loyalty rewards which customers acquire can be converted into Momentum tokens which can be exchanged for crypto-currencies, may i ask which among the crypto that is accepted? Will be watching the progress of this project moving forward.
Activity: 38
never red a project as good as this. the team looks fierce and the coin seems very interesting I would like to be a art of this project. Dev can I participate by making the filipino translation for this? I really want to help.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It looks highly potential project with solely focused on mobile marketing and loyalty. This loyalty alone is so much big industry if team can solve the fraction issue it can make this project worth of billions. In past lot of attempts were seen but later on they changes their directions but hopefully this experienced team will complete loyalty industry.
Activity: 208
I'd like to join the bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: