Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MOL] Molecule - CPU Minable currency - Mine, Trade, Use UPDATED:v0.8.11.1 - page 16. (Read 73770 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
WTS 30K molecules, shoot me a pm.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
WTS  25k  Molecule's   just pm me

j
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Quick question i'm mining with an i7 4770k SC at 750khash/s and and i'm receiving 4 to 8 coins on http://mol.mine-pool.net/ using minerd_qv2.2_sse4.

How is it possible for these addresses to be mining so much?

K2wnH6XJ3xoHy56oaKNWvaPSR7Mew3BN8w   149.27415 MOL
Jp5m9R8t1X8uLVhWwe7Ny9bSavbAyEUGGY   72.78257 MOL
K4HETnWLAWw8WUPKNi7dG74dz6FWMgXtFz   60.41719 MOL

Is it some how possible to mine using multiple computers on the same address, or are these guys using an insane cpu setup / gpu (smelter)?
Activity: 48
WTS 6K MOL, PM me with offers
Activity: 182
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Now working about block explorer to Molecule Coin, tomorrow release.
Activity: 336
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Do you mine this with the regular CPU miner you would use for scrypt or is it a different version?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/philosopherstone/files/QRK/
this miner

and this manual: http://mol2.mine-pool.net/start.html
Activity: 336
Do you mine this with the regular CPU miner you would use for scrypt or is it a different version?
Activity: 14
Would be nice to see this on an exchange!
Activity: 472
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
just change the name to atom, if you like it more, and i like it more too...
This coin is dead, now dev is working on new coin called "ATOM", this "MOL" seems like a test coin.
Not dead, I am working it, but its only been 2 days ;-)  I wanted to give it a few days to stabilize following the fork.  Need to push an update with checkpoints from the forked chain.

Are you going to develop both coins at same time? Not a good idea IMHO
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This coin is dead, now dev is working on new coin called "ATOM", this "MOL" seems like a test coin.
Not dead, I am working it, but its only been 2 days ;-)  I wanted to give it a few days to stabilize following the fork.  Need to push an update with checkpoints from the forked chain.

So, you want release "ATOM" about 1 week later>?
Activity: 84
Love all coins!
Would be great an update from the developer.

sugarkey how do you know it?
Activity: 112
Activity: 168
This coin hasn't hit any exchanges yet. You can create a google docs-based exchange, that would be great.
Pages:
Jump to: