Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MONA] Monacoin LAUNCHING 2014/01/01 0:00 GMT - page 94. (Read 283627 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Selling 150 MONA for 0.1 BTC, please feel free to PM me......,....... I will not be sending first due to being scammed too many times here with new alts, if these terms dont suit you please dont buy.

.... if you've been scammed before why don't you just wait a week or two for this to hit an exchange?

I would have thought that was obvious? becuase I dont believe it will be worth as much by that time....... then there is the risk that it wont hit an exchange at all, still sat on god knows how many ZEU and a mixture of the Sci-Fi coins, amongst others yet to hit exchanges this is my new method of trading "yet to hit exchange" alts.

I've traded here, bought some computer equipment, have been into cryptos for almost a year now so I know I'm trustworthy. I would also be willing to use a reputable escrower or deal in smaller incriments.
Activity: 84
Selling 200 MONA for 0.1 BTC  (up to 4k MONA)  This is the best price amongst all the sellers in this topic.
Also i would like you to send first. If this is a big risk for you, we can cut it down to several transactions (ie.  you buy for 0.5 BTC ,  we may make 5 transactions each 100MONA for 0.1 BTC)

PM if interested.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Selling 150 MONA for 0.1 BTC, please feel free to PM me......,....... I will not be sending first due to being scammed too many times here with new alts, if these terms dont suit you please dont buy.

.... if you've been scammed before why don't you just wait a week or two for this to hit an exchange?
Activity: 34
If you want more mona on your wallet set p2pool node on your miner!

Code:
cgminer --scrypt -Q 0 --scan-time 2 -o solidpool.org:9904 -u wallet_address -p x
More info: http://solidpool.org/

• Immediate payment after finding the block
  • No risk - get coins directly to your wallet
  • No registration
Activity: 88

thanks.
Activity: 56
Helping dig cgminer on VPS Huh??

Thanks U ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
On vps can use minerd.
For ubuntu/debian:

apt-get update
apt-get install git automake pkg-config gcc make libcurl3-gnutls-dev
git clone https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer
cd cpuminer
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make
cd cpuminer
./minerd -o pool -u login.worker -p pass
Activity: 3
Helping dig cgminer on VPS Huh??

Thanks U ! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
30 mona for sale.

Rubberduckie is offering 0.0042857142857143 BTC for your 30 mona which is a fair price for today.

This coin is growing. The hashing power of the pools has doubled in the last 2 hours. I would hold your coins, hope they hit an exchange and they will be worth more than what they are worth today. Why do you think he wants to buy them from you. It is a risk though of course every miner might stop mining once the difficulty increases and the coin won't look that promising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
1000 will make 0.5BTC in a week if this coin get in right direction. Now the diff is still low and when it get higher, it should a little bit hard to mine like litecoin, remember there are only 168 Million monacoins.
Activity: 322
i have 300 monacoins and 1 millionmooncoins i will sale for .4 btc pm me if you want them
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I have 0.2 BTC to spend on Monacoins if anyone wishes to sell

Cheers

i sell you 10 for 0.2
yea this is real price, 10 MONA=0.2 BTC

lol, i think is a bit overpriced

let's make 100-1000 =  0.10
Activity: 308
30 mona for sale.
Activity: 273
Thanks fartbags and dawj20, i'll start joining a pool and try to mine some coins!

Activity: 322
goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I'v only got 80k hash is it better to join a pool or is solomining still possible ?

pool

This coins community is growing fast right now. Start mining in a pool ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I'm currently paying 0.1 BTC for each 700 Mona if anyone wishes to sell
Activity: 282
Join a pool. Solo is possible, but not worth your time.
Activity: 273
I'v only got 80k hash is it better to join a pool or is solomining still possible ?
Activity: 420
How do people trade coins without an exchange?

like buy and sell but someone have to send coins out first.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How do people trade coins without an exchange?

Direct transactions between each other via PM on here.  If doing big amounts definitely use an escrow member, many will say always use an escrow.

FWIW - I see RubberDuckie has posted a few WTB's on here. I exchanged some coins with him a few weeks back and went fine, check his reputation thread.

Doubt he'll want to buy my 1 MONA that I've almost mined though  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: