Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 174. (Read 1106889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
don't be mad that you missed the spaceship

There's still more room in the other ship guys, prepare for liftoff
legendary
Activity: 840
Why is everybody always buying when it is has already doubled? Less room to increase your holdings..
What do you mean exactly?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Why is everybody always buying when it is has already doubled? Less room to increase your holdings..
legendary
halving in ten days !

Moon mining rewards will be cut by half in 10 days !

Not exactly by half. But like this:
Now: Blocks 200,001-250,000: 0-600,000 MOON
To:   Blocks 250,001-300,000: 0-350,000 MOON

P/S : for those planing a hard fork, please give exchange and everybody  2 months to get their new wallet ready to prevent nasty thing happening

2 months is a little bit high of a setting.
I've been following some other hardforks for different coins. They most of the time did not have major problems with time-frames shorter than that. Often ~4 weeks was working well. The problems most probably won't be on the side of pools and exchanges. If they are maintaining their end correctly, they should not have a problem with upgrading their systems in time. If they don't, even 2 months wouldn't be sufficient.
If there are occurring problems, they will most probably rather be on the end of users, who did not use Mooncoin for a longer time, then opening their (then outdated) wallet, trying to do a transaction and wondering, why the sent coins don't arrive at the other end.
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
@MooncoinItalia: Convert less than a dollar in  #mooncoin and become a millionaire!web mobile #wallet super secure super fast easy! https://t.co/jZgddWoNlx
legendary
legendary
I placed buy orders at 7, 8, and 9...! Please Sell to me .) then   i Will Sell to my friends privately at 10 eur/ milion  at 0.00000306 LTC !  Smiley

With that "spread" you don't have to buy at 7-9 alone ...  Smiley
legendary
@MooncoinItalia: best #Christmas  #gifts that you can do now? make your #friend #millionaire. Gives him 1milion #mooncoin    @birthday  #idea #tecno #futures
legendary
I placed buy orders at 7, 8, and 9...! Please Sell to me .) then   i Will Sell to my friends privately at 10 eur/ milion  at 0.00000306 LTC !  Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Everybody wants to have MOON right now.

Thats why i sold to them  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Hmm, no 1 Litoshi coins for me then  Roll Eyes
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1045
 Grin

agswinner at 5
peme at 6

and im buying at 7, im sorry guys... but it doesn't appears to go down so much....
All here will get his coins  Kiss
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
At 5 i buy all your mooncoins  Smiley

I will buy them all before at 6 !!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
At 5 i buy all your mooncoins  Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
if i dump everything the price will reach 3 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin Grin

but it only could happen in your wet dreams  Cheesy Cheesy

Kiss

HOLDING FOR THE LONGEST TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w

please dump a little, to buy for 4 or 3 litoshi would be also ok for me  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1045
if i dump everything the price will reach 3 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin Grin

but it only could happen in your wet dreams  Cheesy Cheesy

Kiss

HOLDING FOR THE LONGEST TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w

I am waiting the dump will continue. In the emanwhile if LTC vs BTC hits  ~0.014 i will convert my waiting LTCs to BTC. Then will convert again them to LTC when drop again.    

So the Moon SELLER, i am waiting for fast dump or i am going from table.  Kiss This is a kiss for you.
Jump to: