Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 320. (Read 1106887 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Upload the moon-qt wallet executable file to virustotal and see the results for yourself.
It's infected with a polymorphic botnet, they often change their own signatures which is why they are only detected on a couple of AV engines before they'll morph so that they don't match the definitions anymore.

The link I posted was for the Kaspersky removal tool, worst it will do is run and tell you that you don't have the botnet....
http://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/disinfection/7194

It's a polymorphic botnet infection, so I would advise anybody who downloaded the mooncoin client to start taking a very serious look at their own system as well as change their passwords for any of their other wallets and exchange accounts ASAP (from a device that has not connected to the PC that they installed mooncoin on whatsoever since the client was installed)

EVERYONE PLEASE READ! THE LATEST WALLET IS INFECTED WITH BOTNET THAT STEALS YOUR WALLETS AND SENDS OFF ALL YOUR PASSWORDS TO THE DEV! EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

I didn't believe it until I saw the virustotal scan result and couldnt believe my eyes.....Virus.Win32.Xpaj.1!O
[/color]

DOWNLOAD THE REMOVER AND AT LEAST LET IT RUN! DEV IS A FUCKING MONSTER!

AND look at these clowns on top of my post trying to drown out the fact that these guys pointed out VIRUS in wallet!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It will be great if mooncoin could rise to 40 satoshis, then drop back to 24 then skyrocket.
I thank my union that I have the right to refuse dangerous work that would put my life at risk of injury or death. If it weren't for the union, the company could fire me if they wanted to or lay me off and pay someone at half the wage to break the law and do dangerous and unsafe work.

By the way, often trades have unions too. At least in Canada. Not sure about the USA or elsewhere.
Can we set up donation campaign for the 350+ workers locked out of Ikea for over 6 months?  I live in the area so I could get in touch with them and deliver it if necessary.

http://truth-out.org/news/item/20920-little-holiday-cheer-for-ikea-workers

F the unions and their CIGAR SMOKING MOB BOSSES. F them all they destroyed American Automobile Industry. This is not the 1920s, you want a better job more money then learn a trade or get education and stop drinking BEER all day and wine your way back to the UNION boss and their clumsy RATs.

Excuse me?

You are accusing me, a pro-union worker, of drinking beer and wine all day?

Unions are needed today to protect the workers. I have worked at many jobs where the corporation fucks over the workers. Also, unions are needed to help protect workers when it comes to dangerous jobs and safety issues.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can we set up donation campaign for the 350+ workers locked out of Ikea for over 6 months?  I live in the area so I could get in touch with them and deliver it if necessary.

F the unions and their CIGAR SMOKING MOB BOSSES. F them all they destroyed American Automobile Industry. This is not the 1920s, you want a better job more money then learn a trade or get education and stop drinking BEER all day and wine your way back to the UNION boss and their clumsy RATs.

Absolutely.

What was once the forefront of worker's rights and rightfully earned living standards and fair wages have turned into a bunch of greedy and lying fools who think they can still milk the words such as 'equality' and 'fair wage' to line their own lazy pockets, without doing even a sub standard level of work and of course NO DRIVE OR INNOVATION, all the while spouting bullshit excuses and trying to get mouthy with the public - guilt tripping others to steal money like a bunch of thieves.

If the cause of fair wage and worker's rights go down the drain, it's not because those EVIL capitalist businesses are taking over - it's because the so-called 'champions' of morality have become completely pathetic and corrupt to the point the only parasite is the supposedly 'oppressed' workers receiving 50% above average non-union wage with more benefits that they even know how to use properly.

Fuck unions. Burn it to hell and start over. Businesses are hog tied to the point of hostage situation, and the continued bitching about 'workers rights' without even knowing what it means just means you are nothing but a fucking idiot who deserves to be out in the streets. Better yet, dragged into a back alley and shot.

We need real people, real workers. Not parasites whose thinks their situation is that of third world laborers when they don't even know what that means. People laugh at the so-called 'tribulations' of such union workers. So many of them don't even know the basics about handling things with some fucking real sense of strength.

People need to understand others will respond violently to such insipid attempts at making excuses for their own lack of will.
Activity: 266

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
Upload the moon-qt wallet executable file to virustotal and see the results for yourself.
It's infected with a polymorphic botnet, they often change their own signatures which is why they are only detected on a couple of AV engines before they'll morph so that they don't match the definitions anymore.

The link I posted was for the Kaspersky removal tool, worst it will do is run and tell you that you don't have the botnet....
Activity: 168

It's a polymorphic botnet infection, so I would advise anybody who downloaded the mooncoin client to start taking a very serious look at their own system as well as change their passwords for any of their other wallets and exchange accounts ASAP (from a device that has not connected to the PC that they installed mooncoin on whatsoever since the client was installed)
Troll is troll?
small fry

PERFECT TIME TO BUY! ONLY AT 22!! Buy NOW and sell at 25 for quick profit, rinse repeat! already made a nice profit for quick rides on the wave

if you miss this chance to gain some BTC, you will regret it just like how I regret about Doge

Then explain why trade volume is decreasing! 1750 now... and declining

We are having a standstill between buy orders and sell orders. If the dumpers remove their sell orders move, then the volume will go back to where it was. Don't worry we won't fall below 20
small fry
Im new here wallet on main post is 100% safe?

after unzip it and check virustotal I got detection radio 2/48
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c1fcd199358009505df550e6de37c54478aecb0d4b4d15cb16b8bdd050769223/analysis/

Bkav    W32.HfsAutoA.4a34    20140124
CMC    Virus.Win32.Xpaj.1!O    20140122

GOOD CATCH
fk
this is a new low.
PERFECT TIME TO BUY! ONLY AT 22!! Buy NOW and sell at 25 for quick profit, rinse repeat! already made a nice profit for quick rides on the wave

if you miss this chance to gain some BTC, you will regret it just like how I regret about Doge

Then explain why trade volume is decreasing! 1750 now... and declining
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Sellers, the demand is there. Get your order up to 50 or higher if you want better profits, and we can be sure the upward push will take out your order in a day or two Smiley

Hurry!

Exactly!
Activity: 140

Activity: 252
Just hold and mine don't sell Smiley
Why has moon trade volume gone down. Price is decreasing too...
Activity: 15
Just tell them about doge and bobsleigh. They probably heard about it, so they'll believe that it's real. Tell them that Mooncoin market cap is already $4,000,000, and we want to donate $20,000 to them, just to make some kid's dream come true.

It's a cryptocurrency time. Persuade them to join the trend.
I can trust you, no problem. But for the best chance of success I would suggest the following.

1. You call the organization's executive, tell them about Mooncoin and ask them to create a wallet.
2. They publish the wallet address on their site.
3. We advertise it everywhere.
4. All Mooncoin holders transfer their MOONs to that wallet.
5. We help them to convert it to USD, if they cannot do it by their own.
6. Success.
7. Profit.

That's an excellent idea! I just hope the organization is willing to do it.
Activity: 15
I can trust you, no problem. But for the best chance of success I would suggest the following.

1. You call the organization's executive, tell them about Mooncoin and ask them to create a wallet.
2. They publish the wallet address on their site.
3. We advertise it everywhere.
4. All Mooncoin holders transfer their MOONs to that wallet.
5. We help them to convert it to USD, if they cannot do it by their own.
6. Success.
7. Profit.
Current donors:
1. adsoyo - 200,000.00 MOON
2. madcoin - 250,000.00 MOON
3. Fayens - 2,250,000.00 MOON
4. eskamilio - 300,000.00 MOON
5. FiatKiller - 1,000,000.00 MOON
6. DRobert - 250,000 MOON
7. nosf009 - 250,000 MOON
8. vegus - 1,000,000 MOON
9. mooncointalk.info - 1,000,000 + MOON
10. b4dger - 100,000 MOON
11. puvar - 250,000 MOON
--
TOTAL: 6,850,000.00 MOON

Who should start a wallet to start getting the donations. Do you guys trust me enough? If not we should decide who should do it.
Jump to: