Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 462. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looking to Buy 5-50 Million of this coin!
PM ME with offers
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
http://mooncoin.cryptovalley.com/

Features:
2% Fee
Very Fast servers
No lag at all

0% Fee for life if you quote this message and give your username

We need more hashrate !!!

pkmoney86
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Well im sorry if im being a dick but time is money and is kinda strange no wallet been realised yet and loads of pools already opened registrations and are set to start mining when the coin is launched! How the heck pools know what kind of scrypt miner is gonna be used? Imagine its scrypt jane, it will mess everything up! If multipool is not in the list of pools when the coin is realised Im smelling a massive shutdown from pools over the next hours and then coins will start to disapear from accounts and then get back up when or if wallet is avaiable! Its not like the first time this has happened so with no wallet to complete transactions i think we might be scammed tbh and if no wallet no solomine is possible also! Maybe im being paranoic but I prefer that to bad suprises!!!
So Dev a little incentive with the wallet-qt realise already for earning trust maybe? Or is this just a big prank Huh

To the moon plz and not to the ground Grin

Dont say i didnt warn ya earlier xD
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
I say we do a find and replace, then relaunch this coin as suncoin in 14 min. Who's with me? Let's prove that a coin could be launched better in 15 minutes from dev to launch...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
So when the download was available, we are at block 500 .... so:
the dev(s) have premined about 1 BILLION coins.

Guess what happens when this coin appears on any exchange? DUMP for profit!

Even if the coin would be worth just 10 satoshi, you'll get 100 BTC profit.

Start failed and even though it is running, it will most likely explode way before reaching even orbit, let alone the moon.

at which point things should stabilize.... just like every other coin that gets launched these days.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Out of curiosity does anyone have any balance of mooncoin showing up on multipool?
me neither Sad

Not showing up for me, though I have over 100,000 accepted shares...
Activity: 133
cryptomp and supnova pools still couldn't find any blocks.
Hashrate is dropping as people goes away  Smiley

The whole net just found a few blocks in the last 1 1/2 hour past the "launch". Wonder where the previous 1600+ come from  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Looking to Buy 10-50 Million of this coin!
PM ME with offers
Activity: 154
Website of Multipool.us is up and down but the shares are smooth
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Finally got it working accepting some shares. Very hard to get some love from this coin with only 250 khash.
Hmm.. I haven't been able to access Multipool for almost 2 hours now. My browser just says 'No data received'.
Activity: 6
Got 30K confirmed already...

Too bad the wallet is shite looking...
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Relax! Its working now and there was no premine. Some just insta mined due low diff.
Now lets calm down and see what happens next.  Cheesy

You guys seem to forget that EAC is 2% premined. Dev is holding 1.5 million USD worth of coins and theres no complains! Besides, EAC daemon was broker for 4 days after launch. No one gives the shit now. Dev swims in money and people just forgot all the bad extremely fast.

Never go full retard.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 151
bit34 ,no any one ,only 0.0000000 in my account Huh Huh
Activity: 198
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
WOW such assholes these http://moon.hackshard.com disabled my account (no explanation whatsoever; cant login, says registrations are closed)
but are allowing my worker and my shares.

You can move your miner. Can't you?

By the way no coins whatsoever from multipool. 25K shares but no coins.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Nocoin,
Much <3 for compiling that wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
ok. sold all my mooncoin. That's the quickest 0.64 BTC I've made in a long time. Wink

Thx op!

care to share how much you sold for that?

36 million
Activity: 56
Got 21658.9772 unconfirmed in multipool Tongue

god damnit.

when I first connected to it (before it crashed) I was mining blocks like crazy but I'm afraid they were all rejects now.. my balance still says zero.
Jump to: