Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 475. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We need a new shit coin today! Who is next genius?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If previous coins have taught me anything, giving up on a new coin at the very first sign of trouble is something that you'll just end up kicking yourself over.

OP is already mining on multipool which convienently does not have the pool address listed on this site.
Multipool's Mooncoin address is stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3358
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Another failure of a launch.
Activity: 82
I'm out too, premined c*nt
Activity: 138
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)

what the fuck is this? how to solve?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
This stinks to high heaven. OP is already mining on multipool which convienently does not have the pool address listed on this site.

scamming cocksuckers
Activity: 56
how do you create worker password for multipool. i have a worker and it allows me to change difficulty, but i dont know what password to put into my bat file.

You need to login to multipool (good luck with that). And under your user account you can create/edit workers.  Default worker is USERNARME.1  PW:x  I believe.  You can try that now and see if it works.
Password can't be changed. It's just "x".
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
source going onto github now by the looks
Activity: 98
this coin just made a lot of people mad...
super fail launch
Activity: 52
When they can't start coin how they want manage this coin . . .
shitcoin , I'm out . . .
Activity: 64
So are these people talking about mining and what not trolling or was the binary/wallet released privately somewhere?  Huh
Activity: 56
multipool died again...
Activity: 266
I be makin' shares Capt'n.  I'm givvin' 'er all I can!

Activity: 193
Activity: 70
how do you create worker password for multipool. i have a worker and it allows me to change difficulty, but i dont know what password to put into my bat file.

You need to login to multipool (good luck with that). And under your user account you can create/edit workers.  Default worker is USERNARME.1  PW:x  I believe.  You can try that now and see if it works.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
This is bullshit. You gave mutlipool exclusive premine rights because you (OP) are mining there. WTF

Its depressing to see multipool mining - sort of - only to see that the source is not released but OP being able to post here about sudden DDos on his modem.

Real classic.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
This is exactly why wallet and solo mining is needed BEFORE THE FUCKING LAUNCH!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Jump to: