Author

Topic: [ANN][MOON] Mooncoin: You know where it's headed! KGW exploit FIXED 4/3/2014 - page 500. (Read 1106885 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
any official post from flound what will be the correct port number on multipool for mooncoin?

Why don't you add the pool to Coinex?  Tongue I know many people, including me, will join the pool.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
less than 1 hour before launch ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
any official post from flound what will be the correct port number on multipool for mooncoin?
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Which pool are you guys going to use? I think I'll use notnull or hashfolio but not sure.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
moon.cryptopools.com frontend is up so you can register and set up your workers for the launch to the MOON.   Grin

PROP pool with 1% fee. 

-tb-

kidding me ?  
on getting start    stratum+tcp://moon.cryptopools.com:3333

on home:  : stratum+tcp://moon.cryptopools.com:3335

3333 or 3335 HuhHuhHuh?

Its 3333
Activity: 235
Ports work fine but outside of the multipool port youre essentially solomining unless there are some others on the port youre trying.
Activity: 126
moon.cryptopools.com frontend is up so you can register and set up your workers for the launch to the MOON.   Grin

PROP pool with 1% fee. 

-tb-

kidding me ?  
on getting start    stratum+tcp://moon.cryptopools.com:3333

on home:  : stratum+tcp://moon.cryptopools.com:3335

3333 or 3335 HuhHuhHuh?
Activity: 30
Activity: 19
So I'm trying to test Multipool ahead of time, but on anything other then port 7777 I get "stratum_subscribe timed out".

Do the direct ports work?
Activity: 12
gogogogogo。。。。。。
Activity: 3
I'm ready to mine. Go to moon  Grin
Activity: 11
I can't see any information about moon on www.multipool.us, at what port will it be mined there? I won't be home at launchtime so im planning on setting up my rigs to start mining the pool as soon as its alive.

Point your scrypt miners towards Multipool.us’s direct mining stratum for your region on port 3358.
Activity: 14
on www.multipool.us i don't see the pass of my worker? what is? D:
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
whats the difficulty going to be at launch?
Activity: 294
I can't see any information about moon on www.multipool.us, at what port will it be mined there? I won't be home at launchtime so im planning on setting up my rigs to start mining the pool as soon as its alive.

same...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
I have registered mooncointalk.org and mooncointalk.com

PM if interested in purchasing, for now they will redirect to moon.hackshard.com
Jump to: