Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MOOZICORE | IEO -Music Streaming Service on Blockchain | Coinbebe | LAToken - page 12. (Read 5781 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Moozicore team seems to be very experienced and have its a big team. Their team have done good planning when it comes to marketing and tokens sale.

I agree with you, the team has been judiciously working on several aspects of the project including the marketing and promotion and I can attest to the fact that they're doing a nice job. I can't wait for the project development to kick start in earnest.

What part of the project would you like to see launched first?
I’ll like to see moozicore try this out in a bar.

i believe bars and restaurant would benefit more from the service, i expect the team are working to meet with bar owners and big restaurant for subscription

Netflix increased the price of subscription this last week and lost 1/3 of their customers. People would go for the best Offer they have. It has to be at the lowest cost and offer the best products.

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

This is great, please I would like to know if the customers have access to the music library of moozicore without paying for subscription or not. I'm thinking the subscription is borne by only the venues who uses moozicore services.
If I am not a wrong then Moozicore have both options? For paid members unlimited access and max features. And for free user's limited access of app?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Moozicore is having an IEO simultaneously on CoinBene, LAToken, Sistemkoin, Exmarket and W12.io, right? Can anyone tell me how much they raised so far in total? I see that the first rounds on Sistemkoin and Exmarket both sold out but I couldn't find any information about the total amount of tokens sold and if they already reached their softcap.

According to https://tokensale.moozicore.com/, first round tokens were sold out only on Sistemkoin and Exmarkets. Total of 21kk tokens sold. IEO on Coinbene, Latoken and W12 is still in the process. I cant check how many tokens are sold there, because I need to register on these exchanges first. IEO will last till end of July.

Thanks for the clarification. We all know that moozicore tokensales was a huge success during the first round. The second round which is ongoing would most likely follow the same pattern. I can't wait for the project to get her licence in USA and commence in earnest.

Oh. They have not yet done that. Is there any update on the license situation in the US?
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Moozicore is having an IEO simultaneously on CoinBene, LAToken, Sistemkoin, Exmarket and W12.io, right? Can anyone tell me how much they raised so far in total? I see that the first rounds on Sistemkoin and Exmarket both sold out but I couldn't find any information about the total amount of tokens sold and if they already reached their softcap.

According to https://tokensale.moozicore.com/, first round tokens were sold out only on Sistemkoin and Exmarkets. Total of 21kk tokens sold. IEO on Coinbene, Latoken and W12 is still in the process. I cant check how many tokens are sold there, because I need to register on these exchanges first. IEO will last till end of July.

Thanks for the clarification. We all know that moozicore tokensales was a huge success during the first round. The second round which is ongoing would most likely follow the same pattern. I can't wait for the project to get her licence in USA and commence in earnest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Yeah, these are the same information I also got. I was wondering if there is some counter that shows how many tokens were sold combined on all of the exchanges. I guess we have to wait until the end of the token sale before we get that information
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
We need some evidence or at least share the link of that article which says what you mentioned.  I want to check what type of research that person did who wrote the article.

I don’t think it’s a true accusation. Might be a little bluff with someone in the team. Moozicore has a lot going for the project, cmon, they have an app on App Store and play store, and a successful IEO on Exmarkets and sistemtoken.

Just like i stated earlier, allegations are meant to come in from different quarters and individuals when it comes to setting up a brand, especially something that has to do with investment or crowd funding kind of thing, its human nature, what matters most is the clarification of the allegation by the team, so its something that shouldn't bug the brand by issuing out a statement

All we need is here is the fact we can't judge a project by just saying to it is a scam. If he is accusing this project he should at least give us something that we can checked that make the project what he said but in the end he doesn't give anything.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
We need some evidence or at least share the link of that article which says what you mentioned.  I want to check what type of research that person did who wrote the article.

I don’t think it’s a true accusation. Might be a little bluff with someone in the team. Moozicore has a lot going for the project, cmon, they have an app on App Store and play store, and a successful IEO on Exmarkets and sistemtoken.

Just like i stated earlier, allegations are meant to come in from different quarters and individuals when it comes to setting up a brand, especially something that has to do with investment or crowd funding kind of thing, its human nature, what matters most is the clarification of the allegation by the team, so its something that shouldn't bug the brand by issuing out a statement
Merit: 101
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
During the course of the past week, I went through the ICO bench and realized that Moozicore project was referred to as the ICO of the week. This made me go through the project details once again and I am glad at the progress so fat and all the works the project team have put in place to take this journey this far.

I will keep checking on this thread to keep myself abreast of the activities of the project
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I have question. Does the app support live streaming music, like example , you can use it as individual app, wherein you can use it even though you are not attending in the restaurant? also, can we also download a music from the app? like offline stream?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2

You don't need to worry about flimsy accusations without a back up. You'll agree with me that any reasonable accusation comes with some sort of proof. It's obviously a cheap bluff and should be bought at any cost.
copper member

I did a Google search and couldn't find any result for that, I use several keywords.
I think its logical to say anyone who calls the project scam subtly or not should provide a link to prove his point. I will be very interested in such read. Otherwise its just a bad stunt.

I agree with you, there's no prove to the allegation and that renders it worthless. Most people like that are killjoy, they don't like seeing people profess positively about a project and could say anything to tarnish the image of a great project like Moozicore.
copper member
Merit: 5
There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.
The voting period was quite brief and ended since the 14th of July, the results of the votes should be out by now. I would personally love to have Mzg tokens listed on kucoin. That would be another feather added to the crown of moozicore.
copper member
Merit: 3
Moozicore team seems to be very experienced and have its a big team. Their team have done good planning when it comes to marketing and tokens sale.

I agree with you, the team has been judiciously working on several aspects of the project including the marketing and promotion and I can attest to the fact that they're doing a nice job. I can't wait for the project development to kick start in earnest.

i believe bars and restaurant would benefit more from the service, i expect the team are working to meet with bar owners and big restaurant for subscription

Netflix increased the price of subscription this last week and lost 1/3 of their customers. People would go for the best Offer they have. It has to be at the lowest cost and offer the best products.

Always remember, we target only the venues. Customer dont need to pay a subscription model for it and venues safe money compared to usual cost + make revenue with the subscription

This is great, please I would like to know if the customers have access to the music library of moozicore without paying for subscription or not. I'm thinking the subscription is borne by only the venues who uses moozicore services.
copper member
Activity: 152

Activity: 448
There’s a voting competition to list Moozicore on KuCoin. Here’s the link: https://medium.com/@moozicore/vote-for-mzg-on-kucoin-5034f1843688
I voted already for moozicore, you should if you want mzg on KuCoin.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I did a Google search and couldn't find any result for that, I use several keywords.
I think its logical to say anyone who calls the project scam subtly or not should provide a link to prove his point. I will be very interested in such read. Otherwise its just a bad stunt.
Activity: 364

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: