Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Ⓜ️[MTAP] - Master Trading & Arbitrage platform | MN+PoS | - page 2. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Exactly! Thank you for this small talk, I love this friendly atmosphere here in MTAP and I love seeing excited people (like myself  Grin)

Hahah, thank you too! More and more people, interested in MTAP Cool
Activity: 175
Sounds interesting.. Kinda a key player

Exactly! Thank you for this small talk, I love this friendly atmosphere here in MTAP and I love seeing excited people (like myself  Grin)
That's why I am wondering - also haven't met any I can call a competitor. The point is that MTAP may become a single and ultimate platform, truly convenient for users because of huge variety of features/services

Sounds interesting.. Kinda a key player
To tell the truth, I haven't met any so far. I believe there may be some similar stand-alone ones, but not with the same wide functionality

That's why I am wondering - also haven't met any I can call a competitor. The point is that MTAP may become a single and ultimate platform, truly convenient for users because of huge variety of features/services
Sounds like a truly professional kit! And, by the way, are you aware whether there are similar platforms?

To tell the truth, I haven't met any so far. I believe there may be some similar stand-alone ones, but not with the same wide functionality
Yeah, sure! There are 4, if I am not mistaken:
1)trading platform
2)crypto online wallet
3)arbitrage software
4)trading signals

Sounds like a truly professional kit! And, by the way, are you aware whether there are similar platforms?
This is what I have only discovered today! And I am now truly inspired to find out more. Can you elaborate on other, I mean just list them?

Yeah, sure! There are 4, if I am not mistaken:
1)trading platform
2)crypto online wallet
3)arbitrage software
4)trading signals
Hi there! Oh yes, they have many great services besides truly advanced trading platform you mean!

This is what I have only discovered today! And I am now truly inspired to find out more. Can you elaborate on other, I mean just list them?
Hey there MTAP community! No day without thinking about the idea! I was told today that within the platform there is not only a trading platform, but also other great services! Can anyone elaborate on all serviced MTAP is coming with?

Hi there! Oh yes, they have many great services besides truly advanced trading platform you mean!
Hey there MTAP community! No day without thinking about the idea! I was told today that within the platform there is not only a trading platform, but also other great services! Can anyone elaborate on all serviced MTAP is coming with?
copper member
Activity: 19

After PRESALE we will be Listed on CRYPTOBRIDGE Exchange !!!

PreSale link : https://www.mtap.io/presale/

CryptoBridge Discord ANN: https://discord.gg/mQjeNg

CryptoBridge Exchange: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/

Activity: 196
The price is only 0.00025 BTC per 1 MTAP. And as for more info, I recommend you to have a look at special sale page on their website Smiley

Yep, found the page! Thanks a lot for your help. I believe I also need MTAP
Activity: 154
And what is the current price? Or where can I find more info on that? Seems I have to be faster with buying MTAP Roll Eyes

The price is only 0.00025 BTC per 1 MTAP. And as for more info, I recommend you to have a look at special sale page on their website Smiley
Yeah, of course! And I have already got mine. Price is more than affordable

And what is the current price? Or where can I find more info on that? Seems I have to be faster with buying MTAP Roll Eyes
Oh wow! These ones are truly famous! And MTAP presale is already open? Seems that I have to consider buying MTAP more seriously

Yeah, of course! And I have already got mine. Price is more than affordable
Of course, of course. They are working hard in many directions.. As far as I know, they have finalized the agreement to be listed on Cryptobridge. And on the website I can also see CREX 24 and COINEXCHANGE

Oh wow! These ones are truly famous! And MTAP presale is already open? Seems that I have to consider buying MTAP more seriously
Hmm, seems that I should give it a look asap.. And are there already any ongoing negotiations with exchanges?

Of course, of course. They are working hard in many directions.. As far as I know, they have finalized the agreement to be listed on Cryptobridge. And on the website I can also see CREX 24 and COINEXCHANGE
There is a huge list available right on their website, from worldwide known CoinGecko and coinlib to leading and advanced exchanges!

Hmm, seems that I should give it a look asap.. And are there already any ongoing negotiations with exchanges?
Hey! Doing fine, thanks a lot for asking! Wow, is there any information on that? Where can it all be found?

There is a huge list available right on their website, from worldwide known CoinGecko and coinlib to leading and advanced exchanges!
Good afternoon there guys, how are you? I was just exploring MTAP's latest partnerships and I am truly impressed!

Hey! Doing fine, thanks a lot for asking! Wow, is there any information on that? Where can it all be found?
Pages:
Jump to: