Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MTR] Metro – Decentralized exchange [AIRDROP] [POW/POS][GPU Mining] - page 6. (Read 21252 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It looks very good.We look forward this project
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I am interested in your total supply and the funds allocated for airdrop
I think many will be interested in your airdrop campaign
copper member
Activity: 230
korean translation reserved
Activity: 364
Merit: 14
There were questions:
1. What is your token for?
2. Is it a security token, or utility?
3. Will it be traded only on the domestic exchange, or on the external one, too?
4. Exchanges trading NXT will be able to receive, send this token?
Activity: 207
Activity: 266
Merit: 42
The rising tide lifts all boats
Hi guys

what are the prospects of adding coins with more exotic consensus to your exchange, like hmm... byteball?
How the peg to NXT will work?
Activity: 75
Promotion giveaway:
Local topics 1,000 MTR:

Chinese - reserved q5503162
Russian - reserved dsg21
Turkish
German
Spanish
Italiano - reserved kripti
Français
Indonesian - reserved dusko
Portuguese
Philippines
Romanian
Korean - reserved ddhao
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Reserved for mining pool information!

WeekendPool.com
Did you check projects like https://0xproject.com/ and
On a first glance 0xproject uses simple ERC20 token. So it's about promissory notes, if it will involve any tokens outside Ethereum. You'll need to trust token issuer. If someone creates ERC20 for bitcoin tomorrow, would you trust him and send him your BTC to trade on this DEX?
On a second glance, 0xproject looks to be a platform for DApps developers, not the end product for trader/investor.

you really expect to surpass them with the team of 2 developers?
We will invite more devs when we need them.

And did I understand correctly that you are going to give 10% airdrop and 90% tokens left for the team, and there will be no ICO?
No. 10% - airdrop. 10% - team. 80% - miners. No ICO.

Who needs your tokens and for what purpose all that time while you will try to complete the 3rd stage in your plan and release Real time trading platform?
You can think about first two stages as of pre-sale phase. Miners will sell what they mine (keeping the tokens they want as an investment) and all who become interested in the project will have opportunity buy tokens, initially on existing NXT d-exchange, then on Metro. During this period everybody will be able to check quality of the team and code, understand basic idea and decide to join project or not.

Is this like the fork of NXT? Even so, I have no complain. The website looks awesome and the details are very well explained. My only question for now is where are we going to see the MTR? I mean, I know that we should download the NXT Client then buy NXT, but if I am not mistaken, that wallet is for NXT. So.. how are we going to know if we already got the MTR? Where can we see it?
Yes we made a fork of NXT. Clone on github, in terms of source code, and added considerable amout of our own code. As we mention above, we will release wallet in two weeks along with the source code.
We will make a snapshot on NXT block 1894000 and for all accounts give 1 MTR for 10 NXT on Metro blockchain start. We plan this for the first week of July. You just need to use the same pass-phrase in our wallet to get access to airdrop. And your address in our system will be the same except it will start from "MTR-" not "NXT-".
If by fork you mean something similar to Litecoin Private, no, our blockchain starts from a fresh Genesis block and we don't inherit any transactions apart from the state of NXT accounts that go into our Genesis accounts (airdrop).
Activity: 476
Is this like the fork of NXT? Even so, I have no complain. The website looks awesome and the details are very well explained. My only question for now is where are we going to see the MTR? I mean, I know that we should download the NXT Client then buy NXT, but if I am not mistaken, that wallet is for NXT. So.. how are we going to know if we already got the MTR? Where can we see it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
There are a lot of successful implementations of DEX. Unfortunately they give us ability only trade assets issued on the same chain or promissory notes of the issued on other chains asset secured by third parties. Our approach allows to safe trade assets from different blockchains.
So for example you will be able to trade ETC for ETH without ever trusting your coins to any centralized intermediary. On old DEX it's impossible, unless it's some form of atomic swap between you and the present owner of ETH, who is desirous of exchanging same amount of ETH back to ETC, which is unlikely at any given moment. In that case DEX would serve as a matching engine between "swappers".

Did you check projects like https://0xproject.com/ and you really expect to surpass them with the team of 2 developers? And did I understand correctly that you are going to give 10% airdrop and 90% tokens left for the team, and there will be no ICO? Who needs your tokens and for what purpose all that time while you will try to complete the 3rd stage in your plan and release Real time trading platform?
what is different from the old decentralized decentralization projects that have developed to date, if you know about this project it will be more interesting to consider
There are a lot of successful implementations of DEX. Unfortunately, they limit us to trading either assets issued on the same chain, or promissory notes of tokens on another chain secured by a third party. Our approach allows to safely trade assets from different blockchains. What do I mean by "safely"?
For example, you will be able to trade ETC for ETH without ever trusting your coins to any centralized intermediary, at any step in the process. On old DEX it's impossible, unless it's some form of atomic swap between you and the present owner of ETH, who is desirous of exchanging same amount of ETH back to ETC, which is unlikely at any given moment. In that case DEX would serve as a matching engine between "swappers".
Activity: 140
what is different from the old decentralized decentralization projects that have developed to date, if you know about this project it will be more interesting to consider
Activity: 49
What would be the cryptocurrencies involved in the trading? Is there gonna be bitcoin and ethereum in it or just NXT? Do you have any plan for other form of airdrop other than having NXT in the wallet? I hope anyone from the dvelopment team could answer this query, thanks.
First currency we plan to add is Ethereum Classic. If the Ethereum will not become pure POS, we will add it right after ETC.

I will elaborate on non-POW pairs prospects later.
cvm
Activity: 196
Activity: 78
What would be the cryptocurrencies involved in the trading? Is there gonna be bitcoin and ethereum in it or just NXT? Do you have any plan for other form of airdrop other than having NXT in the wallet? I hope anyone from the dvelopment team could answer this query, thanks.
Activity: 215
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: