Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Multi Asset Stable Token(MAST) | The World's First Multi Asset Stable Token - page 3. (Read 1376 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Good morning, and what was the price of the DIM token during its sale? During the ICO?
Hello, 0,01$.
Unfortunately the price has dropped so much. I hope that this project and cooperation with the DIM project will be able to raise the price of the token.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Good morning, and what was the price of the DIM token during its sale? During the ICO?
Hello, 0,01$.
Did you participate in the ICO? Or how do you know that?
This information can be found on sites like ICOBench or similar.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Hello, 0,01$.
Did you participate in the ICO? Or how do you know that?
Activity: 139
Hello, 0,01$.
Activity: 106
Activity: 130
In fact, everything is simple, in this case only the first word is replaced. But you are right, from such an amount of abbreviations sometimes the head is spinning.

I believe, that it is necessary to deal with the seriousness of creation correctly. do not need to create many abbreviations. in this case, people may not understand.
You all very correctly noticed. There is nothing to add.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In fact, everything is simple, in this case only the first word is replaced. But you are right, from such an amount of abbreviations sometimes the head is spinning.

I believe, that it is necessary to deal with the seriousness of creation correctly. do not need to create many abbreviations. in this case, people may not understand.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Activity: 95
So many different abbreviations and acronyms, as if not to be confused.
Yes, quite a lot of different abbreviations, as the project has many features and capabilities.
Activity: 90
So many different abbreviations and acronyms, as if not to be confused.
Activity: 81
What blockchain will your project be released on?
Hello, NEM blockchain.
Activity: 207
I have one more question, what is ATO?
Asset Token Offering, if i'm not mistaken.
Activity: 240
I have one more question, what is ATO?
Hello, I have already seen that the DIM token is on the Coinmarketcap site, but I would like to know when other tokens of your project will be added to this site?
Hi, as i kmow token must traded on 2 exchanges and 24hours volume of trading must be more than 10 thousand dollars.
No, this is not official terms and requirements. Such requirements were previously a few years ago.
Hmm, this is interesting... Where did you get this information?
You can read this directly on the official Coinmarketcap website.
It turns out anyone can apply for adding a token to the Coinmarketcap website.
Yes, recently, anyone can apply, and if the Coinmarketcap team approves it, then the token will be added to the site. And it can be done absolutely free.
Activity: 139
Hello, I have already seen that the DIM token is on the Coinmarketcap site, but I would like to know when other tokens of your project will be added to this site?
Hi, as i kmow token must traded on 2 exchanges and 24hours volume of trading must be more than 10 thousand dollars.
No, this is not official terms and requirements. Such requirements were previously a few years ago.
It turns out anyone can apply for adding a token to the Coinmarketcap website.
Activity: 97
Activity: 283
Activity: 163
Activity: 130
Pages:
Jump to: