Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 84. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'll throw some hashing power at it when it hits.  Interesting coin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Activity: 5
I'm going to send the pool ops a link to the wallet a bit early to give you time to set up and be competitive. Just a heads up.
Dev, Source will be released at the same time?

Yes. We will make this as fair as any launch will ever be. I promise you that.
It's good Cheesy
Activity: 28
MineP.it MultiCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://mc.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it/creatives/forumBanner.png

Added to the list and appreciate your support.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MineP.it MultiCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://mc.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

I'm going to send the pool ops a link to the wallet a bit early to give you time to set up and be competitive. Just a heads up.

Yes. We will make this as fair as any launch will ever be. I promise you that.

nah... make it same for everyone.. post github @ launchtime and you're good

Very well. Consider it done. Thanks, guys.
Activity: 5
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
either way.. there will be ghost pools.. no matter we have the source earlier or not..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

nah... make it same for everyone.. post github @ launchtime and you're good
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
leave him cry dev... the lack of sex... thats what it does...
check reg alt section

SCAM

And after we launch with integrity and honor, then what will you do? Will you turn back time? Apologize and say, "sorry we tried to kill a great idea from honest people" and go about your day? No, please tell me how you will justify the setbacks these posts cause legit coins? All you have done is drive people back to the scamcoins.

These setbacks to real progress are the reason 20% ipo and 50% ICO get away with their bullshit. You should be standing up for the good guys.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 1188
Merit: 251
you find it in the reg Alt section
These guys are up to something. big time. they are TOOOO freaked out.

Delete away. I just put up a post defending them and they still deleted it. They are so freaked out that,  Im puttting up my own topic
This is an important step forward for everyone and we must aid progress and discourage regression in any form.
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

premine 3% is that you want to dump on exchange?  LOL!

why not 1% or lower?

nice , please delete my reply again? with no explain   Cheesy

Your concerns are noted but unnecessary. Thank you. If you prefer to mine a coin that cannot possibly pay it's bills, then I encourage you to do so. This is a great article: http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-devs-choice-instamining-premining-facing-quick-death/
and explains why people flock to impossible promises rather than accept the truth: real development costs money.

Pages:
Jump to: