Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTIPOOL SERVICE] thepool.pw multipool - page 2. (Read 9826 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
New Scrypt-N asic friendly port added!

Tested with the new KNC titan firmware.

i have tried to run the scrypt-n(VEX wallet address) with the titan from kcnminer, but i only runs for 1 minute and then stops mining.

What is the problem?

Please make sure you use the new KNCminer titan scrypt-n firmware and also the right port, the pool has been tested with a couple of titans and all is working fine.

KNC retweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/kncminer

Please provide logs for further assistance.

Also VEX coin is not on c-cex anymore, not sure where to buy it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

i have tried to run the scrypt-n(VEX wallet address) with the titan from kcnminer, but i only runs for 1 minute and then stops mining.

What is the problem?

Activity: 369
Thank you for the service but I have two questions:

1. What is the criteria for a coin pool being removed due to lack of profitability? Ex. "A pool must mine x amount of btc per week to stay open." or "A pool must maintain x amount of hashrate per week to stay open."

2. What ways can we set our own difficulty with the stratum? Doing so will allow miners to work more efficiently. 

Also, I would like to request a status page be added for troubleshooting and efficiency purposes.

Thanks for your interest in our service, to answer your questions, first there is no criteria for pool removal unless it's technically impossible to keep it open like in cases where the blockchian for a coin is not moving or the coin has been removed from all exchanges.

Regarding manually setting workers diff, it's currently unsupported as we use NOMP stratums, however, the vardiff is set to quickly adapt, and has been tested with the highest hash asics.

As for monitoring/troubleshooting, it's a good idea, we will look into adding some more advanced features for that.

OK, thank you and I look forward to a stats page.

1. What is the criteria for a coin pool being removed due to lack of profitability? Ex. "A pool must mine x amount of btc per week to stay open." or "A pool must maintain x amount of hashrate per week to stay open."

2. What ways can we set our own difficulty with the stratum? Doing so will allow miners to work more efficiently. 

Also, I would like to request a status page be added for troubleshooting and efficiency purposes.

Thanks for your interest in our service, to answer your questions, first there is no criteria for pool removal unless it's technically impossible to keep it open like in cases where the blockchian for a coin is not moving or the coin has been removed from all exchanges.

Regarding manually setting workers diff, it's currently unsupported as we use NOMP stratums, however, the vardiff is set to quickly adapt, and has been tested with the highest hash asics.

As for monitoring/troubleshooting, it's a good idea, we will look into adding some more advanced features for that.

Activity: 369

Activity: 298
Hi! I am the member of Tekcoin community and we would like you to make Tekcoin multipool for us. Can you give me the address for funding this project.
Thank you. peace
New BTC ASIC friendly multipool

http://thepool.pw/BTC/

Tested with a bunch of sha256 and scrypt ASIC miners including the mighty new KnC titan!
was DOGED added?

DOGED does not seem to be a good candidtae to add right now. Not much buy support, also no big exchanges.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
was DOGED added?
Activity: 756
Since you are taking x13 down will you be adding another algo?

Well i cannot think of any algo that is interesting and popular enough to interest miners, let me know if you have suggestions. Thanks.

Valid point.  There really aren't any algos that are supported like sha/scrypt/x11

Well i cannot think of any algo that is interesting and popular enough to interest miners, let me know if you have suggestions. Thanks.
Activity: 756
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
great pool mining http://thepool.pw/EXCL alor daily Smiley
Shares have little meaning without more data. How much of my hash is getting to the pool, please show that, along with a projection of how many coins a day it may produce. I am in this pool to support HYP, but also to profit, and only after the random interval payouts can I begin to reconstruct the profitability. In a mining pool, more information is always a good thing. I understand it's a building process with a new pool, but these are fundamentals.

Thanks for your input, i will try to add more information to the script soon.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Shares have little meaning without more data. How much of my hash is getting to the pool, please show that, along with a projection of how many coins a day it may produce. I am in this pool to support HYP, but also to profit, and only after the random interval payouts can I begin to reconstruct the profitability. In a mining pool, more information is always a good thing. I understand it's a building process with a new pool, but these are fundamentals.
Sakr, I'm in the HYP multipool, with sha, asics, and GPUs. Can you kindly design an interface that would allow some insight to hashing progress, the current format is like flying an airplane at night with no instruments.

Can you describe what kind of interface you have in mind? you can currently view the shares you get by searching your worker address, but let me know if you have something else in mind so i can work it out.

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Sakr, I'm in the HYP multipool, with sha, asics, and GPUs. Can you kindly design an interface that would allow some insight to hashing progress, the current format is like flying an airplane at night with no instruments.
Could you add DOGED and BTM.  I will be creating a list of scrypt coins to mine that will help the pool out.

Thanks for your suggestions locohammerhead, i will add those coins within 24 hours.

I could not add those coins yet, as i'm currenlty working on adding more coins to all algos, but they will be added soon as well as some other hot coins now!
Activity: 736
Hi!
I would love to mine on your pool if features like coinking.io so we can autoexchange to our favorite pos coin...
I do belive pos is in an upward trend, and we will se more and more focus on theese coins.
I do have some gpus, and would like to point them to a multipool that alows me to choose what coins i want as payment.(Hbn,Cap,Tek,Hyp,Phs,Dmd) those are my favorites!
And you the pool owner will make free pos coins and cover your server costs most likely on staking alone!
I would love to set it up myself, but lack the skills atm!
Happy Staking!

To mine those coins using thepool.pw, we need to add a multipool for each one of them, as the pool does not require registration, and you have to mine the coins you want using your wallet address as worker name.

I can add those coins their devs/community decide to use our service.
Thank you for your reply.
Pages:
Jump to: