Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MUN] Muniti: First touristic cryptocurrency - X11, D2D - Multi-algo soon - page 41. (Read 120456 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Clear enough, you have my support  Grin
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Due to the fact that some people have placed Muniti onto exchanges, we decided it would be best not to muddle things further and leave the situation untouched. However, we shall not be listing the exchanges on the OP or on the website for the time being. I am personally especially disappointed with CCTrade for listing the coin without them having even contacted us beforehand. I hope nothing of the sort repeats itself in the future and that any exchanges should first contact me or any of the Development Team via email before listing us. I will be listing that warning later on today in the OP so as to be clear with everyone. We appreciate any help given but please ensure that it is in line with our schedule and with our plans. Thank you.

Can't you ignore CCtrade but promote Bittrex? Personally I doubt if people put Muniti on CCTrade already.

I think Bittrex is a good thing. Best promote it to create buy order before the price drops.

We will not be promoting any exchange until we have our agenda/plan in its proper place. It is not our fault if things were misunderstood. We are not concerned with the price dropping, dripping, spiking, exploding, atomising etc. in the short-term as first of all this is a long-term project and secondly we had planned to focus on exchanges next week. There is a ton of stuff happening behind the scenes and we try our best to keep everything in line and in order. Exchanges are free to operate but they will not be receiving our support until late in the weekend, otherwise we will be spread too thin and risk focusing on too many things at once, which would be extremely detrimental for the whole project. I hope you all understand this position, and that it has been taken in the best interests of Muniti and every one of its supporters.
Due to the fact that some people have placed Muniti onto exchanges, we decided it would be best not to muddle things further and leave the situation untouched. However, we shall not be listing the exchanges on the OP or on the website for the time being. I am personally especially disappointed with CCTrade for listing the coin without them having even contacted us beforehand. I hope nothing of the sort repeats itself in the future and that any exchanges should first contact me or any of the Development Team via email before listing us. I will be listing that warning later on today in the OP so as to be clear with everyone. We appreciate any help given but please ensure that it is in line with our schedule and with our plans. Thank you.

Can't you ignore CCtrade but promote Bittrex? Personally I doubt if people put Muniti on CCTrade already.

I think Bittrex is a good thing. Best promote it to create buy order before the price drops.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Well it looks like this decision is wise enough. Please wright the aformentioned warning with bold red letters to attract attention of these hmm.. guys.
Muniti creator
Getting listed on Bittrex was neither expected nor planned, as we had explicitly inquired whether it would be possible for them to list us in the weekend as the earliest date. We re-emailed them whether it is possible to remove us temporarily from the exchange as we are still slightly behind schedule on our agenda. As I work in the media sector, these upcoming two days will be extremely busy for us as tomorrow marks the new President's appointment ceremony and we will have our hands completely full.

I'm really confused how waiting two more days would make any difference. I think it would be a huge headache to remove the coin until the weekend since there's already trading going on and people have coins on there now. Also if we don't get a good exchange going now there's just going to be more and more exchanges that add this coin without asking.

You dont understand the concept of timing dont u ?
It's too late, cat's out of the bag already.

Agree, cancelling the exchange for a few days would probably do more harm then good.
Activity: 140
Bored
Getting listed on Bittrex was neither expected nor planned, as we had explicitly inquired whether it would be possible for them to list us in the weekend as the earliest date. We re-emailed them whether it is possible to remove us temporarily from the exchange as we are still slightly behind schedule on our agenda. As I work in the media sector, these upcoming two days will be extremely busy for us as tomorrow marks the new President's appointment ceremony and we will have our hands completely full.

I'm really confused how waiting two more days would make any difference. I think it would be a huge headache to remove the coin until the weekend since there's already trading going on and people have coins on there now. Also if we don't get a good exchange going now there's just going to be more and more exchanges that add this coin without asking.

It's too late, cat's out of the bag already.
Activity: 182

MineP.it MUN Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://mun.minep.it:3350 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

Activity: 210

Activity: 140
Bored
I think it is important to get one good exchange coupled with Coinmarketcap ASAP. Not for dumping, but if people see a coin rising even a little it draws them to this forum for instance and we can get more people interested, promoting, etc. It is the best way to draw people in. Poloniex is acceptable, Bittrex is good, Mintpal is supreme.

Awww, i'd like to think that we're supreme!  Especially when you don't have to buy votes or bribe your way onto our exchange.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUN

Happy trading.

Richie
You are. Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

thanks for the update. Hopefully there will be better exchange.

edit: another one added, https://www.cctrade.cc. seems like those new exchange is adding this coin regardless. However, i wouldnt sell my coin on those exchange because their trader got very weak hand. They wouldnt have much BTC to buy the coin, therefore will set a very low buy order in hope that some mindless miner will sell to them. For those who want to sell their coin, dont sell on those new exchange because u can never get a good price. I keep asking for good exchange for this coin because good exchange (e.g mintpal) got many trader with strong hands and they will increase the value of the coin significantly. If this coin only get listed on weak exchange, dont expect strong value for this coin because they can never afford it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hey,guys

New exchange for MUN, Pairs:MUN-Btc,MUN-Ltc,MUN-Doge

https://www.cctrade.cc

Enjoy trading!
Muniti creator

Hop in now !

Suprnova's X11 Pool:
https://mun.suprnova.cc
0% Fee currently
Stratum with VDiff
DDoS Protected
Already Experience in X11 Pools after our #1 HIRO Poo
Idle Worker Notifs
Block Notifs
SSL Secured

We are also fake share proof !

Great pool, am mining there
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Hop in now !

Suprnova's X11 Pool:
0% Fee currently
Stratum with VDiff
DDoS Protected
Already Experience in X11 Pools after our #1 HIRO Poo
Idle Worker Notifs
Block Notifs
SSL Secured

We are also fake share proof !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So youre gonna send paperwallets to the households? through what? the post? LOL ... that will be one rich postman  Wink

Pls explain

Read the OP and subsequent pages for details. We have already been discussing this, I think you will find satisfactory answers.

thnx...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So youre gonna send paperwallets to the households? through what? the post? LOL ... that will be one rich postman  Wink

Pls explain

Read the OP and subsequent pages for details. We have already been discussing this, I think you will find satisfactory answers.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Pls explain
The first exchange on which Muniti will be traded will be http://lazycoins.com/

LazyCoins is a UK-based alt-exchange ready to open its doors to the public after a lengthy period of development. As quoted from their exchange:

"We are based in the UK which has close judicial ties with both the US and Europe and we will be publishing our business address after the exchange has become established. We understand the seedy nature in which crypto related businesses spawn in and out of existence and we can understand how the community would be apprehensive of new businesses. However we at LazyCoins actively engage with the community because we are all passionate about cryptos so we hope to gain the communities trust in time."

Muniti will be traded on LazyCoins with an ETA based on next week. The website and the OP will be amended accordingly.

In the meantime, we are still in contact with more exchanges. If you know of any reputable exchange which we should contact, please let us know.

This information is wrong. Coin suppose to trade next week is also wrong.

First exchange https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MUN
Pages:
Jump to: