Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MUNCH - The fastest-growing charity defi project. $2M donated in under a mo - page 4. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 73
Are you planning to do Ama for the community, I think it will be helpful?
What are your plans for this week? Are there any scheduled events?

Hi, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming

Yes, you need to buy when there is a chance of growth, but now everything looks different

It is time to buy the market is green and very important news is approaching, let's activate this group to stop being asleep

Yesterday it was green and I thought there would be growth, but today it is already red, the market is not very stable
Activity: 101
Hi, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming
Activity: 84
It is time to buy the market is green and very important news is approaching, let's activate this group to stop being asleep
Activity: 140

I see that the price of $MUNCH starts to rise slowly, just like the market after a strong fall

Yes, all tokens have started to grow, and this makes many people happy, I think $ MUNCH will soon show even more growth

Yes, it falls a little and then a big growth, I think it will still be a nedey one or more
Activity: 69

Munch definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.

Yes, he has a great chance of finding his place in the market
Munch definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.

Team, can anyone tell me the address of your token?

0x944eee930933be5e23b690c8589021ec8619a301

Hello everybody guys, I wonder what’s marketing plan once market goes back up?

Huh good question
Activity: 69

I see that the price of $MUNCH starts to rise slowly, just like the market after a strong fall

Yes, all tokens have started to grow, and this makes many people happy, I think $ MUNCH will soon show even more growth
Can I ask guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
Hi, what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
Hello guys, I hope this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.
Activity: 54
Team, can anyone tell me the address of your token?
Activity: 58
Hello everybody guys, I wonder what’s marketing plan once market goes back up?

Hello everyone, do you think the market will recover next week?

I think not, only a fall is expected further, a large increase may be seen around the end of summer

Now the market is growing, I think that it is starting to recover, I do not think that it will only fall in the summer
Pages:
Jump to: