Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 144. (Read 287557 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I think dividing the payment in percentages will cause a lot of controversy, in particular the size of the share which will distributed between musicians. And still it is not clear for me how one music coin (pay for stream of listening) will be shared, it isn't indivisible?

^it's completely unworkable especially with this group of censorship loving/nigerian prince touting bullshit!! :\
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
I think dividing the payment in percentages will cause a lot of controversy, in particular the size of the share which will distributed between musicians. And still it is not clear for me how one music coin (pay for stream of listening) will be shared, it isn't indivisible?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Miningpeon.net
yep. showed up as pending. i like this coin. will mine and support it

welcome aboard ! *thumbs up*
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
yep. showed up as pending. i like this coin. will mine and support it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Musicoin Blockchain Engineer and Pool Operator
done that. the wallet says waiting for transaction. how long does that take?

If you are fully synced it should take less than 10 min.

Edit: Ok good!
legendary
done that. the wallet says waiting for transaction. how long does that take?

don't worry i jumped the gun. just gone through
hi, just started mining this. i downloaded the windows wallet. whats all that abount coinbase? can i not send my coins to bittrex from this wallet?. it has a send button but i don't have a coinbase account so i don't want to click it ansd lose my coins

Try with a single coin and see if it goes through. Then if yes, do more.
very profitable to mine, thats for sure.

Yes, we are currently at the top. Miners are welcome to try the main pool at http://musicoin.nomnom.technology or any of the other pools to help spread the coin distribution and help out the other pools.
legendary
hi, just started mining this. i downloaded the windows wallet. whats all that abount coinbase? can i not send my coins to bittrex from this wallet?. it has a send button but i don't have a coinbase account so i don't want to click it ansd lose my coins
Miningpeon.net
yep just enter all infos in there , electricity price and you will get a very good insight.
Activity: 146
Can som1 let me know how much is making one RX470/570 in usd ir eur?

It depends on how much you pay for electricity. I pay .20 I get 29MH/s a card. My estimated profit is 2.06 on ETH, 2.19 for Musicoin, it jumps up and down though. My cards are 470 nitro+. Take a look at http://whattomine.com
Activity: 184
Can som1 let me know how much is making one RX470/570 in usd ir eur?
Miningpeon.net
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
very profitable to mine, thats for sure.

When can we pay for the music?

And if we pay for the music, can we use the music on videos editing?

Thanks

==earth year== 2027 target?--enter beta-phase :-D ~ it's an epic scam powered by google~~meh
Activity: 146
Music coin has no max total supply?

Thanks
Excuse me??? Am I dreaming? this so freaking out: no one will lost his money on a coin that has no limits. I personally did a wrong thing by investing in such coin. Why this?? who is the big exploiter in this issue?? of course the deves behind the coin. And creating a coin with no limits will just destroy economics. And to be serious this is not asset because assets can be created but based on demand. If the coin has no limits then I'm sorry for all of you investors. We are fu**ed.

^nigerians ~ nuff said! Shocked lol

It's nothing to do with people from Nigeria. If you're investing into something that you want to have a limit on, and you find out afterwards that there's no limit to what you're investing into, and then after this you find yourself disappointed by this outcome, well sorry to say this but, investing isn't for you!

^DO NOT SEND YOUR INVESTMENTS TO A ~"NIGERIAN PRINCE"!!! :O ~ JUST SAYIN'

If your Nigerian prince is gonna make money from this, I'm getting on the gravytrain with him Tongue Just sayin'
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
When can we pay for the music?

And if we pay for the music, can we use the music on videos editing?

Thanks
Music coin has no max total supply?

Thanks
Excuse me??? Am I dreaming? this so freaking out: no one will lost his money on a coin that has no limits. I personally did a wrong thing by investing in such coin. Why this?? who is the big exploiter in this issue?? of course the deves behind the coin. And creating a coin with no limits will just destroy economics. And to be serious this is not asset because assets can be created but based on demand. If the coin has no limits then I'm sorry for all of you investors. We are fu**ed.

^nigerians ~ nuff said! Shocked lol

It's nothing to do with people from Nigeria. If you're investing into something that you want to have a limit on, and you find out afterwards that there's no limit to what you're investing into, and then after this you find yourself disappointed by this outcome, well sorry to say this but, investing isn't for you!

^DO NOT SEND YOUR INVESTMENTS TO A ~"NIGERIAN PRINCE"!!! :O ~ JUST SAYIN'
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Musicoin miners, feel free to join http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O .

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal -eworker -allpools 1
Activity: 435
Merit: 400
How to backup windows wallet?
what is "set external coinbase" for?
Jump to: