Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 33. (Read 287558 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This looks amazing, I hope it all keeps going up and up! We need to make a revolution in music industry and with this site it is possible!

Thanks guys!

Let's open a debate, what do you guys think about a reduction in the block reward in order to drive inflation down?

Do you think current block reward should be adjusted? Do you think the space tends to care about inflation/deflationary coins?

We'll love to hear what you think!
How much is the block reward right now, 314 MC?
Block reward reduction is not something new in crypto, many coins have that implemented (Bitcoin for example  Grin)
So it seems legit for Musicoin too.

It's obvious that you are not a miner and do not compare apples and bananas Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Musicoin is Musicoin !
It's an open debate, don't be disrespectful and propose your solution.
I'm mining Musicoin btw.

Exactly; we would love to know from our community what do you currently think of our block reward; open for discussion/debate! Smiley

The only thing you guys can do right now is either leave the block reward the way it is or just reduce it a little; kind of like what ETH did.

I don't know if you guys have the programming knowledge to move into Casper POS since its not even live on ETH yet.

Doing so would be very bad if problems arose in the future. Hence you should just wait until ETH implements POS and then move to Casper.

For now either leave the reward the way it is or just reduce it by a small amount.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
This looks amazing, I hope it all keeps going up and up! We need to make a revolution in music industry and with this site it is possible!

Thanks guys!

Let's open a debate, what do you guys think about a reduction in the block reward in order to drive inflation down?

Do you think current block reward should be adjusted? Do you think the space tends to care about inflation/deflationary coins?

Block reward reduction is not something new in crypto, many coins have that implemented (Bitcoin for example  Grin)

It's obvious that you are not a miner and do not compare apples and bananas Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Musicoin is Musicoin !
I'm mining Musicoin btw.

Exactly; we would love to know from our community what do you currently think of our block reward; open for discussion/debate! Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Thanks guys!

I'm mining Musicoin btw.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5

Thanks guys!

Block reward reduction is not something new in crypto, many coins have that implemented (Bitcoin for example  Grin)

Thanks guys!

Block reward reduction is not something new in crypto, many coins have that implemented (Bitcoin for example  Grin)

Yes, current block reward => 314 coins (250 miner, 50 UBI pool, 14 devs)

Indeed, Bitcoin its a deflationary asset but serves a store of value not a music coin tho
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Thanks guys!

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

Thanks guys!

I cannot imagine how POS'll work. Maybe at that point block must contain only 64 coins, 50 for UBI and 14 for Developers. If for POS you need anyway some miners, I like Bitcoin scheme when every some numbers of blocks they reduce block reward

SO you are thinking on block rewards and PoS? Not sure about that :/

Will PoSh  require to have miners?

Thanks guys!

I cannot imagine how POS'll work. Maybe at that point block must contain only 64 coins, 50 for UBI and 14 for Developers. If for POS you need anyway some miners, I like Bitcoin scheme when every some numbers of blocks they reduce block reward

SO you are thinking on block rewards and PoS? Not sure about that :/
Activity: 125

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys!

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i just checked the graph, look like we something in the bottom

time to buy  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Musicoin Pool

http://music.orchardcoins.com/

Example:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool music-asia.orchardcoins.com:8008 -allcoins 1 -epsw x -ewal 0x668e063ac444798acc5608a4046c56046338039f -eworker miner1
The musicoin usually falls to 100 satosh and then rises. The volume of sales on  exchanges is very small. This is very sad. But we hope and believe. Dear developers, we look forward to hearing from you new interesting solutions!

Talking about news!

OP updated with the new releases of Volareo + Artist of the week.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
The musicoin usually falls to 100 satosh and then rises. The volume of sales on  exchanges is very small. This is very sad. But we hope and believe. Dear developers, we look forward to hearing from you new interesting solutions!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Now the falling market, and the course on a coin can only grow when it is poured into a binance or OKEx in any other case, the news will not be good for anything good.

if you look at the recent chart, MUSIC-BTC price remained quite steady unlike other coins
If I was looking for stability, I would put my money in bitcoin for a long time. In the meantime, the situation is such that it is better to look for happiness in other coins.
Activity: 136

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Musicoin ===> http://comining.me/musicoin
I heard that there will be a competitor for Musicoin called Maestro
How can this affect us ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
Supposedly, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it just annoys the hell out of me:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcing-musicoin-peoples-coin-4472098

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
The thing is that we are in a big big deep !
I am wondering how long this deep will last  Undecided
How exactly are you sure that we are at the big big deep ? If this is the case, then it's time to buy Grin

i think we are not down yet, bitcoin graph doens't look good, looks like it s going lower this next days
The thing is that we are in a big big deep !
I am wondering how long this deep will last  Undecided
How exactly are you sure that we are at the big big deep ? If this is the case, then it's time to buy Grin

Well this is obvious if last January we was @ 1200+ Satoshi and now we are @ 100+ Satoshi
If it's not a deep I don't how to call it !
Pages:
Jump to: