Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 61. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
We offered server resources to help with the block explorer and other items since loading is crazy slow. They were interested but then Isaac never got back to us. Their website doesn't even have the link to their forum easily accessible. I was really into this project for the last 8 months. Suck it really seems like a pump and dump scam. Even their forum has a terrible layout that's incredibly hard to follow.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The cryptopia problem is starting to get out of hand, I have a couple thousands coins waiting to get transferred there too ... their support doesn't answer tickets, they ignore the forum threads too. I understand there was an update, but all works fine on bittrex for a while, so what is going on with cryptopia?
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
I deposited 48K Musicoins to Cryptopia this morning, but not showing up in wallet. Their wallet status is OK and Active but Connections says 0. Wrote a ticket, but as usual no reply from them. Does anyone had any info from Cryptopia?

i have same problem there no information ?

on cryptopia no history ? what we will do? wallets are active. no information shows?
Activity: 10
I deposited 48K Musicoins to Cryptopia this morning, but not showing up in wallet. Their wallet status is OK and Active but Connections says 0. Wrote a ticket, but as usual no reply from them. Does anyone had any info from Cryptopia?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
there is information that the music will be by spring 2 dollars

Who say this can you give an information?

not just the clap. actually, they should have not released the "news" completely. they simply disappointed everyone. now the trading frenzy is dead.

if this was a "big announcement" to them, that means all other ongoing developments are even more ho-hum than this laughable alexa toy.

on the flip side, mining difficulty is going to drop soon so theres that..

orchardcoins you have a pool I want ask a question musicoin mining difficulty is will decrease or increase?

mining difficulty has already started decreasing since yesterday. the total musicoin hashrate already almost halved from 1.1 TH down to 0.7 TH.
Activity: 37

Who say this can you give an information?

not just the clap. actually, they should have not released the "news" completely. they simply disappointed everyone. now the trading frenzy is dead.

if this was a "big announcement" to them, that means all other ongoing developments are even more ho-hum than this laughable alexa toy.

orchardcoins you have a pool I want ask a question musicoin mining difficulty is will decrease or increase?
Activity: 294
I get an error when I try to signup on musicoin.org. It pops up when I click on 'Get code'
>Failed to sent request code. An internal error occured.

Does someone know how to fix this?
Activity: 1
i want to know what the hell is going on ....i sent 1000 musicoin from my wallet to cryptopia over a month ago ......and its all gone
its not shown up ...its no longer in my wallet .....cryptopia has said the wallet wuz down ..for over 3 weeks ......now the wallet says its good...with no connections .....i still do not have my 1000 coin....WTF
have i just lost 1000 coin?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??WTF....wuz this all a waist of time AND MY MONEY
i can not even get the block chain explorer to locate my address 0xd142b120a1fd148a8fecfdde11a98b33dcdfaf50
i mean really ....this is the only coin i have had issues like this with ......and it is getting on my nerves ....this coin is not worth the time and head ache ......and i had such high hopes for this coin ....
a coins ability to make money is only as good as the dev team behind it ....and these guys are going no ware......i say dump all this bullshit coin and move on ...before all of you end up with way more then 1000 lost coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 6
Will the price recover to 0,1 or this is it? Any prediction?
Activity: 19
The big news: Tomorrow they'll sign Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre & fix the Cryptopia wallet.

That's my prediction, But if they just manage to fix the wallet, I'll be happy enough with that.
no work

status - ok

connect - 0
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
So is this Volareo an exclusive product for MUSIC or is Volareo already out but for different purposes like playing Radio, Apple iTunes, Spotify, etc, etc?

If its exclusive to MUSIC then its HUGE news. The "clap" might of just been avoid mentioning however.

So to buy this Volareo you can only pay with MUSIC?

Yeah but you are wasting time with mining. Go on VIB or OPT. This is deadcoin worth less than 100 sat.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
So is this Volareo an exclusive product for MUSIC or is Volareo already out but for different purposes like playing Radio, Apple iTunes, Spotify, etc, etc?

If its exclusive to MUSIC then its HUGE news. The "clap" might of just been avoid mentioning however.

Activity: 3
Do I need updated nodes where I think? Blockchain link download!!!

Until in order after 45 min began to synchronize.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 146
Gotta laugh at all the people crying shitcoin ect, ect.

This project isn't even 12 months on the blockchain and it's way up from where it started, even in this downturn with one operational exchange, the coin is still worth nearly 7x of its opening price, all in less than a year.

Tell me, what bank offers you nearly 7 times your ROI in less than 12 months? NONE.

Even if you were to sell at the last peak, on its opening price you'd have got just over 9x your investment.

There will be many more peaks and many more dips, if you can't surf the waves without crying shitcoin, gtfo, sell me your coins, and shut the door on your way out. Kiss
Activity: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
This coin is dead. Only for pumps and dumps. Please do not invest any money on it. There are more good projects outside with reliable teams. The team was sucessful on destroying this coin. Trust of people is gone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Guys why cant i send any coins anywhere from my wallet. I am using v0.4 wallet and when i send coins to Bittrex it says : waiting for transaction confirmation and it keeps that forever. There is no way to select the fee size for Musicoin so i am guessing the fees are not the problem so what could it be? My wallet is up to date on blocks.
Activity: 71
My biggest question is...... how will my music streamer differentiate between me clapping for a song and when I try to turn the lights on and off......and when I clap for a song the lights may turn on and off.

I don't know if I can get over this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: