Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸 - page 68. (Read 287558 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Just checking this one out for my friend who's a muscisian but far from crypto.

So is there rewards for uploading your recordings, or are rewards only payed for each listen?

This project looks promising for sure. I think I'm gonna get some musicoin for myself too.

/Signed up as a listener. i really like this platform already.
does all content have to be original? or can artists upload covers of big bands as well?

Rewards are paid for each listen, as well as tips received from appreciated listeners. We will continue to expand our service by allowing listeners to use musicoins to purchase swags and book events, and musicians to use musicoins to promote their songs in a variety of ways. (eg. Radios, cafes, museums etc.)

thanks for the answer, but what about the uploaded content, Is it ok to record covers  of big bands and publish them on musicoin platform?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Will the issue of coins be limited?

No, but the coin emission will be drastically reduced sometime in 2018.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
Will the issue of coins be limited?
How many of the 1500 artist are payed in MusicCoin???  What is the usage in real life??

Every one of them. Smiley

So is there rewards for uploading your recordings, or are rewards only payed for each listen?

This project looks promising for sure. I think I'm gonna get some musicoin for myself too.

does all content have to be original? or can artists upload covers of big bands as well?

Rewards are paid for each listen, as well as tips received from appreciated listeners. We will continue to expand our service by allowing listeners to use musicoins to purchase swags and book events, and musicians to use musicoins to promote their songs in a variety of ways. (eg. Radios, cafes, museums etc.)

I am buying Musicoin on cryptopia  Smiley Smiley. I see lot of huge buy orders and supply is also low. Hope it is not pumb and dump orders.
only two exchanges are selling musicoin. bittrex and cryptopia. new user registration is closed in bittrex as of now.
are they going to list the coin on Binance also? ..since so muchwork has already been done in this project, it will be a huge boost if musicoin gets listed on more exchanges. Smiley Smiley Smiley

We are working on it.

hi
can i hold musicoin on MyEtherWallet?
music wallet takes too much giga

Yes, definitely. We have a guide for that at https://trustcoinmining.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=blockchain&wr_id=9.

im sure i had 10k music coins on the online wallet last month now theres only 5.6k , is this normal?

Have you done any transactions before? Is this wallet from the web or desktop?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
im sure i had 10k music coins on the online wallet last month now theres only 5.6k , is this normal?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
lets mine music! very profitable now!

http://music.orchardcoins.com/

Example:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool music-asia.orchardcoins.com:8008 -allcoins 1 -epsw x -ewal 0x668e063ac444798acc5608a4046c56046338039f -eworker miner1
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi
can i hold musicoin on MyEtherWallet?
music wallet takes too much giga
Activity: 1
I am buying Musicoin on cryptopia  Smiley Smiley. I see lot of huge buy orders and supply is also low. Hope it is not pumb and dump orders.
only two exchanges are selling musicoin. bittrex and cryptopia. new user registration is closed in bittrex as of now.
are they going to list the coin on Binance also? ..since so muchwork has already been done in this project, it will be a huge boost if musicoin gets listed on more exchanges. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
The price increased very well in last 24 hours. But because of there are so many miners, whenever they have a chance they dump the price that is why each time musicoin price is falling back.
Activity: 554

Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How many of the 1500 artist are payed in MusicCoin???  What is the usage in real life??
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
As I understood the main advantages of Musicoin for everyone - without barriers. You can freely use this system anywhere and anytime. Musicoin does not charge a fee to musicians or users for playback. The price of 100% of the fee for the game comes from the listener to the musician. Openness. The Musicoin system is completely open, and everyone can check the source code and help improve it.
go go MUSICOIN.

PoS soon then to the moon.

When they will change PoW to PoS? I haven't heard about this...

Please don't get mistaken of our PoS with Ethereum's PoS (Proof-of-Stake). Ours is Proof-of-Sharing, we are thinking of renaming this to Proof-of-Play instead to avoid misinterpretation. Our concept of Proof-of-Play is a hard fork protocol change that will curve the emission rate drastically, and the act of playing a song and sharing contents will also be verifying blocks and get rewarded similar to mining. This will happen when Ethereum reaches Ice-Age, which is estimated to set in some time between Q2-Q3 2018.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
go go MUSICOIN.

When they will change PoW to PoS? I haven't heard about this...
Activity: 41
I think the #1 order of business for MUSICOIN, is to sign/pay an A-list musician to endorse it.  Pay them well.  It will be worth it. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Music this theme coin or the first time seen, I feel very interesting should be a good project, hope will be successful, interesting, follow the development process of follow-up team, I will always be concerned about.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
go go MUSICOIN.

Activity: 84
Congratulations for the steps taken... the project is moving forward steadily  Wink Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 111
An interoperable ecosystem for financial innovatio
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
hi, some RUS SHIT, tried to login on to my account on exchange

Authorization failed from IP: 136.169.198.53
 If it was not You then just ignore this message and make sure your password strong enough and not compromised. We also strongly recommend to turn two-factor authorization on (2FA) if You haven't it by now.

you can trace the ip Geolocation  , with google 'where is ip'
Pages:
Jump to: